Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls want fun all the time?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you have normal conversations as well with them, or do you need to be always on point and try to make it fun?

Sometimes I have days where I’m not feeling it and I just have a normal conversation, but they still reply and keep it going. But I always feel like I could have done much better.

Then again I do remember an ex girlfriend of me with which I could chat every day for hours, about every single topic and yet afterwards was head over heels for me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can you have normal conversations as well with them, or do you need to be always on point and try to make it fun?

Sometimes I have days where I’m not feeling it and I just have a normal conversation, but they still reply and keep it going. But I always feel like I could have done much better.

Then again I do remember an ex girlfriend of me with which I could chat every day for hours, about every single topic and yet afterwards was head over heels for me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would save "normal" conversations until after sex has happened. At least on two different occasions to be safe. Nothing dries up female pvssy faster than serious or "normal" conversations, especially with the younger gals. If you start having normal conversations early on, it also fast tracks you into possibly being in the friendzone since they can have these same convo's with their friends.

But yes if you are able to have both sex and normal conversations with a gal, that's generally a good sign of compatibility on both the sexual and mental front.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C0cky and funny most of the time. But can mix it up. Just don't text too frequently

But the real key (and I can't stress this enough) is to make sure SHE is the one chasing you over texts. Then content barely even matters

I've had some rare occasions recently where I was the "chaser" and the whole convo just felt off and weird. I couldn't wait to ghost her for a few days just so I could get the power back

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pff yeah I totally understand, it's a fine line which I seem to cross more often in the negative way. But I can not deny that when a cute girl wants to text, even though it's about some boring topic, she wants to chat with me nonetheless.

Fine, recently I just tend to go a bit more sexual in the weekends (see other thread), but during the week, if I don't hear from her for a day, I tend to feel like I ruined it or she's more interested in someone else (I have very low self-esteem and tend to have my feelings dictate about how others react to me sadly, I know this absolutely wrong, but can't get out of it).

How would you defuse if the topic is boring? Just go for something like "colour of your bra today?" or is that a bit too much (probably depends on the connection you have already?)

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
C0cky and funny most of the time. But can mix it up. Just don't text too frequently

But the real key (and I can't stress this enough) is to make sure SHE is the one chasing you over texts. Then content barely even matters

I've had some rare occasions recently where I was the "chaser" and the whole convo just felt off and weird. I couldn't wait to ghost her for a few days just so I could get the power back
agreed. Have her reach out over text for the most part, but I like the60/40 approach (you being 40) because then it doesn’t seem one sided, or if I just want to send something to that particular girl I will.
It’s funny you mention ghosting then regaining power, 100% true. I’ve found it’s easy to have the power dynamic shift in your favor if you ghost or just text less/end the convo early.

@OP I think ****y and funny, keeping **** light and fun is the way to go anyway. Serious conversations are boring, and I like being a child over text, teasing, or just sexting. If you text like “hey how was your day” that’s boring as **** unless she mentioned she was doing so thing interesting that day or whatever. But with girls who I’ve hit it off with I’ve never just texted “hey, hi, what’s up etc” first, it’s always with something everytime or I won’t text the person.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
@OP I think ****y and funny, keeping **** light and fun is the way to go anyway. Serious conversations are boring, and I like being a child over text, teasing, or just sexting. If you text like “hey how was your day” that’s boring as **** unless she mentioned she was doing so thing interesting that day or whatever. But with girls who I’ve hit it off with I’ve never just texted “hey, hi, what’s up etc” first, it’s always with something everytime or I won’t text the person.
Well in my opinion it depends, I tend to start some conversation (or her for that matter), with "how was your day". After that I can usually turn it around after a few texts back and forth. Sometimes I just start a conversation out of the blue though, this works too, but I guess she needs to be in that mindset at that moment too.

Ugh, that sounds exhausting.
My point exactly, I want to be, but I can't all the time, sometimes you're just not in the mood or you don't feel it etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point exactly, I want to be, but I can't all the time, sometimes you're just not in the mood or you don't feel it etc.
C0cky/funny doesn't work well if it doesn't fit your personality, and it feels inauthentic to you. I will tease a girl and "bust her balls", and make her laugh. But I'm just not the c0cky type, I believe humility is a virtue - true humility, that is. If you have no humility, you would never find any reason to improve.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
C0cky/funny doesn't work well if it doesn't fit your personality, and it feels inauthentic to you. I will tease a girl and "bust her balls", and make her laugh. But I'm just not the c0cky type, I believe humility is a virtue - true humility, that is. If you have no humility, you would never find any reason to improve.
We are polar opposites. I’m the ****iest fvck I know, but a throw a piece of humble in there. I’ve seen guys try to do ****y and funny when it doesn’t fit their personality and it just comes off legit mean and not playful.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want an emotional rollercoaster ALL the time......

Some days they want fun, some days they want anger, some days they want sadness, and some days they want to relax and reset (so they can repeat the cycle again the next day)..... but NEVER do they want boredom......

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some days they want fun, some days they want anger, some days they want sadness, and some days they want to relax and reset (so they can repeat the cycle again the next day)..... but NEVER do they want boredom......
Joy, pain, elation, sadness, anger, frustration, surprise, uncertainty, longing, anticipation, doubt, excitement......

And then multiple together for conflicting emotions.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joy, pain, elation, sadness, anger, frustration, surprise, uncertainty, longing, anticipation, doubt, excitement......

And then multiple together for conflicting emotions.
Indeed.....

Even though I personally think "game" is bullsh1t, I must admit that the guys who have the most success with women are guys who know how to manipulate a woman's emotions (assuming their looksmaxing is on point).....

Boredom = the absence of emotional stimulation......... therefore if you bore a girl it's Game Over Man Game Over.....

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have any tips for what to do when you're not feeling like it on a certain day? I have days where I can't come up with anything, then again I have days where it all goes smooth.

I have this feeling that if I don't feel like it for a day and thus come across boring by don't playfully text or talk for example, she'd just go to someone else and I'm done...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
C&f and/or deadpan humor feels totally cringe-y to me. It’s so NOT my personality.

But for some guys, it can work.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a C*cky Funny guy, I can advise that you mustn't be a clown, out to entertain her. Just see the funny side in the world around you two and in everything she says, the more serious she is the funnier you make it.

For instance back in my bluepill days I contacted a plate who had suddenly started ignoring me. She said she'd found someone else. "Who's the lucky girl?" I asked her. "Oh cheers" she replies, butthurt.

I wasn't trying to entertain her, I was legitimately making fun of her. Granted we never spoke again anyway, but that's exactly how I got her into bed in the first place.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP, bottom line is YES, girls do want to have fun when out on a date and/or spending time with their man, especially in the early going.

Keep in mind, once you land the date, she already has some semblance of attraction for you so it's up to you to be charismatic, engaging, a good conversationalist, and interesting. And well-placed humor is an absolute GOLDEN TICKET to advance things and/or bang her.

Some on here are knocking c*ocky and funny (C&F). Let me tell you this: It works big time. I've been using it for years and years. The reason it works is that it takes an intelligent and intellectual person to find and use humor and being c*ocky is being "cheerfully confident." Put these two together and it is pure gold--guaranteed.

But, I would guess only a small percentage of guys can effectively pull this off, maybe 10-20%. And guess what? These are the guys banging A LOT of women. Half the population is introverted and of the remaining extroverts, many don't know how to effectively use C&F. So yes, many on here are knocking it because they can't use it properly. But that's ok, maybe something else works for them.

But I can say this with absolute 100% accuracy: Being boring on a date is the kiss of death. I hear it from attractive women all time—and laugh out loud as they’re telling me the story.

Here are a few tips for success especially in the early going with a woman to give yourself massive separation vs other guys:

1- YOU make the date. NEVER ask what she wants to do. PLAN a fun date doing something active or unique. Hiking, paddle boarding, horseback riding, making dinner together, whatever, but be creative and different. Netflix and chill is so f*ucking unimaginative and stupid. Woman must vomit at that offer but often take it because it's that or nothing and 90% of all guys have zero game or ideas.
2- Be a good conversationalist. Talk about interesting topics and subjects, but nothing negative. Get her opinion on things. Pop culture, music, hobbies, career are good topics. Peel the onion and ask follow-up questions when she talks. Don't run your mouth. Shut the F up and give her small morsels of info when she asks, keep her inquisitive and guessing a bit. Most guys talk way too much on dates. This is a real turn-off to women as it communicates you're trying way too hard to impress her. Make her impress you.
3- Humor is GOLD. Make fun of a couple maybe on a first date, make funny observations, keep her having fun. Don't be a dancing monkey, use well-placed humor so pick your spots.
4- Tease her an flip her some s*hit. Here's where C&F comes in. Women subconsciously loved to be teased because it shows humor and confidence on your part like you don't pedestalize her and could care less if she gets mad. Don't be mean or disrespectful, but playful teasing is HUGE and can often be enough to get you laid.
5- Never plan another date while on a date. You can say, "Hey that was fun. Talk soon." or similar. Men project their feelings way too much so use some gamesmanship in the early going and keep her guessing a little bit. It creates some mystery which women love.

So to recap:

C*ocky (confidence) + Funny (intelligent humor) + Creative (fun dates) + Teasing (more confidence) + Good Conversationalist (smart, interesting) + Mystery (keep her guessing a bit on another date) = 100% success on your part if you can pull it off. 6/6 will get you laid guaranteed.

Good luck

~Dash~

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ As a naturally C*cky Funny guy around women (I never even realised there was any other way apart from that to talk to women until I started studying pickup culture in 2008) I can confirm that C*cky Funny only works if your looks are on point.

Every time my looks haven't been on point, C*cky Funny didn't guarantee anything. In fact these days I'm hearing that women actively dislike a guy who acts confident and outcome independent but doesn't have the looks to clearly back this up. Even whilst she's having a fun time with him, her thoughts are on that good looking guy she's gonna get with later. I can definitely confirm this is true, from many first hand experiences.

This is why it's Looks Money Status (although money is dead last if you wanna get laid; social status and preselection are on par with looks) and not Looks Money Status Personality.

It doesn't matter how C*cky Funny you are if you don't feel good about your looks. A girl will eagerly have sex with a boring male model - especially as he'll already be popular - before she ever entertains the idea of having sex with a funny, witty chubby dude.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit that the guys who have the most success with women are guys who know how to manipulate a woman's emotions (assuming their looksmaxing is on point).....
Of course, the better looking you are, the more "power" you have to manipulate a woman's emotions.

I have this feeling that if I don't feel like it for a day and thus come across boring by don't playfully text or talk for example, she'd just go to someone else and I'm done...
They say give her the gift of missing you. You don't have to run to your phone and think of something witty every time she texts you. You should have a life, that's not boring. Five years ago there were a ton of guys on here saying NEVER text a girl under any circumstances. I don't agree with that, and I see nothing wrong with getting into a text conversation. But your mindset of always having to be there to entertain her is worrisome, it's not the proper frame. Don't be her dancing monkey.

Every time my looks haven't been on point, C*cky Funny didn't guarantee anything. In fact these days I'm hearing that women actively dislike a guy who acts confident and outcome independent but doesn't have the looks to clearly back this up.
I'm sure it's a lot like a fat girl who thinks she's entitled to date whoever she wants, and has an attitude about it. Its incongruent. You can see she has no reason to have that high an opinion of herself and her SMV.