Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls really go for guys with nice cars?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London NATURAL said:
If she cares what car I drive.. NEXT
If she cares what car I drive, then I can behave anyway you want, guilt free!
Buy two cars, the $500 sh1tbox for the hippies and a 50k+ car for the status s1uts. It's about bedding them right?

SH

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Motorcycles also have a similar effect on tail as expensive cars. :D

Something about a man and his horse/chariot...

This^^ I noticed so much more attention from my girl coworkers and just females in general when I upgraded from my mountain bike to a brand new 2012 ninja 250 lol.

More of them are willing to go on a date with me and have a "ride" on my baby ninja, much more so than when I used to ride that damn mountain bike around. Bwahahaha.

And what give's me even more attraction points is when I gear up using my dark tinted helmet, armored leather jacket, gloves and riding boots. Makes me look like a SWAT team member.You know what they say about women who love men in a uniform. The looks of lust on the girl's faces. It's as if you're a modern day knight, on his steel horse.

Infact I think females are a little more fascinated with guys on a motorcycle than a car. I mean just the "bad boy" image and mysteriousness the helmet and gear creates. I'm in my 30s and the other guys I work with have nice "racer" cars and they all try and "hit" on this 18 year old coworker of ours, yet I'm the one that's going out on dates with her. :D I can't give all credit to the motorcycle though, cause before that I would "game" her but we'd never go out besides having lunch at a cafe by work, because I had the mountain bike, but since getting the motorcycle, she'd hang out with me afterwork riding 2 up while she hugs me tightly. Geez I could be her daddy lol...

London NATURAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
If she cares what car I drive, then I can behave anyway you want, guilt free!
Buy two cars, the $500 sh1tbox for the hippies and a 50k+ car for the status s1uts. It's about bedding them right?

SH
I've got two cars. A regular modern euro box for when I need to carry stuff around, including my fishing gear. It's got all sorts of insects & detritus in it, that have inadvertently been dragged back from the river bank. Always good for a laugh, it's surprising how many women hate spiders.
An a minty and much cherished W114 that does very little mileage an lives in the garage. I worked out a few years ago that I'd done way to much dough on depreciating "nice cars" over the years.

My primary means of transport is one of a few bicycles, it's really convenient when you live in a city. I found that turning up for dates on a bike was a great way to sort the wheat from the chaff, when it came to selecting girls to date, it helped to let them disqualify themselves. An allows me to drink with out fear of getting caught driving over the limit.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vatoloco:
Motorcycles also have a similar effect on tail as expensive cars.

jacob said:
This^^ I noticed so much more attention from my girl coworkers and just females in general when I upgraded from my mountain bike to a brand new 2012 ninja 250 lol.

More of them are willing to go on a date with me and have a "ride" on my baby ninja, much more so than when I used to ride that damn mountain bike around. Bwahahaha.

And what give's me even more attraction points is when I gear up using my dark tinted helmet, armored leather jacket, gloves and riding boots. Makes me look like a SWAT team member.You know what they say about women who love men in a uniform. The looks of lust on the girl's faces. It's as if you're a modern day knight, on his steel horse.

Infact I think females are a little more fascinated with guys on a motorcycle than a car. I mean just the "bad boy" image and mysteriousness the helmet and gear creates. I'm in my 30s and the other guys I work with have nice "racer" cars and they all try and "hit" on this 18 year old coworker of ours, yet I'm the one that's going out on dates with her. :D I can't give all credit to the motorcycle though, cause before that I would "game" her but we'd never go out besides having lunch at a cafe by work, because I had the mountain bike, but since getting the motorcycle, she'd hang out with me afterwork riding 2 up while she hugs me tightly. Geez I could be her daddy lol...
I had a Suzuki GS500e when I was 18. It was a $1200 used bike. I got laid because of that bike several times, and probably married once because of it. Last month, I bought the exact_same_bike, same color and model year. It is now a $600 used bike.

It seems a lot more efficient to use a $600 motorcycle to get laid than a $60,000 car. I don't think it's the same women, either. I like the motorcycle girls. They are not gold diggers; they're just looking for a good time.