Do girls really go for guys with nice cars?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls really go for guys with nice cars?
If a guy is dealing with a chick over the age of 21, and she's STILL more into the car than she is HIM, then he has bigger issues to deal with than her vehicular preference. The first thing he should probably do is reevaluate his choice in women.

Sometimes, the more superficial your interest is in the chick, the more lenient you'll be in dealing with her superficiality. Other times, when you're looking for something more substantive with a woman, the more of a zero tolerance for bullshyt that you'll have in dealing with her.

On a side note, I've had women come pick ME up in another guy's car just because she wanted to see me so bad.

So as you can see, sometimes it's not so much the car as it is what that particular woman THINKS of the man inside the car.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I love this topic! :cheer:

Duffdog said:
I don't think anyone in this thread has mentioned a "nice" car yet.

I wonder why nobody mentioned driving a Bugatti. Or at least a Rolls Royce/ Lambo!

In the SF bay area-- "nice" starts at 100k. Most cute girls drive brand new IS250/350 or a brand new BMW M3 or on the peninsula, a C300. Also brand new. No american cars allowed, as those are for poor losers. Its interesting to note that most of these women who own these cars know all the sub models and numbers of those cars because they have enough money to actually buy one. So, if you drive a CL63 Brabus-- the girls will notice, and probably try to sleep with you because they know exactly how much they cost and can estimate your worth.

You must be from that part of California. I've never been to that state in my life, but most women out there know there's lots of rich folk, and they (the women) do their research. Most women out there probably married well (I could be wrong) and see lots of NEW high end cars. In Atlanta, guys who have Bentleys typically buy them used, which is a good 50k, 36k for a used 2004 Maserati Quattroporte.

In janky places across the US, I could see people not knowing what a 10 year old lexus looks like and being impressed by it. In fact, right across the bay in Oakland you will find many used hacked up lexus cars turned into ghetto rides with huge stupid wheels and shiny things bolted on.

I'm from New Orleans, and it's no different. People there have Range Rovers and live in the Projects/ the hood! Atlanta goes for the reverse, 2002 Camry/ Accord/ Altima parked in front of a nice house.

The point is, saying that a woman likes you "for your car" is not a complete explanation of why she would like you. Women like money--the car you drive is an example of the ability to spend such money on something so unnecessarily ostentatious that it indicates that you have a lot of extra money which can be spent on her.

Displaying wealth is a way to get as much 'gina as you want, just be careful of gold diggers.

clear?

Of course. A man's prospects typically parallel his ability to earn muscles and money, which is easily displayed if you buy a Rolls Royce for example. It's 401k, and that's the price. But you already know that, don't you.

Don't ever let anyone tell you that trucks don't get you laid. I was in texas with my $65,000 f350 and let me tell you what-- them cowgirls noticed...

Yeehaw! I heard that they're big on them that trucks out there! I go there every Christmas padner and noticed it first hand.
That's some truth between the lines.

Women know names like Porsche, BMW, Bentley, Mercedes, etc. If you're associated with one of them, the attraction is amplified.

Who gives a f**k if the guy's in debt from buying a Benz? He probably can go to the girl's place anyway and there are other ways that are developed in case the guy stays in an apartment. Know how to play the situation, be ready, and plan dammit!

Don't you guys see how people driving to the clubs in mundane cars seldom get a second glance, but the guy with the Lambo turns everyone's head? It creates mystery in the women's minds, as in, what kind of hunk is driving that car? Interest is instantly generated, and the guy with the Lambo (or whatever similar) has it a lot easier. He'd barely have to try. Girls will walk up to him! The guy can look like he got beat up by Mike Tyson with brass knuckles and girls will still give him a chance because a Lambo shows high status and money and power. Thus, they feel that his wallet is too attractive to let him slide by.

Cars generate attention and attraction, whether positive or negative. You should know how to spot a gold-digger and pick up on these kinds of vibes. Most girls are superficial, but it's a fact of life. Stop whining and accept it. And you know goddamn well that the more attractive a woman is, the more competition you'll have, as evidenced by the 100's, if not thousands of options in that woman's blackberry. They know the game pretty damn well, you can believe that.

Thanks to Duffdog for part of this list of what females think based on your car. It's quite accurate and humourous.

Mercedes, Maserati: Has lots of money

Audi, Jaguar, VW Phaeton: Has a little less money, but probably trendy

BMW, Porsche, Land Rover: Attitude + money

Lexus, Lotus: Money and super trendy

Any of the above between 100K & 200K: Has lots of money & attitude

Any of the above over 200K: Spends $$$$$$

Infiniti, Lincoln, Volvo, Saab: Trying to have money (otherwise you would have bought a Mercedes or Lexus)

Aston Martin/Ferrari/Bugatti/Bentley/ etc.: Spends $$$$$$ (Bugatti says this to the highest degree as it's a million dollar car)

Acura, Cadillac, Hummer: Attitude with less money, but more likely trendy

All common Japanese cars excluding Suzuki: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/JDM/turbo/screens etc): Take a second look at me!

All common Domestic Cars: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/paint/exhaust/etc.): I might be cooler than you think!

Mercury, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Newer Buicks, All common brand Full-size Trucks & SUVs: "I'm content with being average."
With crap added: I have more to offer than you think!

All Korean cars & Suzuki: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added: Take a FIRST look at me!

Motorcycles: Exciting, dangerous, probably not stable.

Big 4x4 Trucks: It all depends on the region (are they popular, best in Texas), the price, and the size.

Old School ('84 Caprice, '86 Cutlass Supreme, '75 Monte Carlo, '64 Impala, etc.): I am targeting low income/ class females.
With crap added: I'm targeting females of a higher class than you think!

Common brand Compact SUVs & Non-luxury car brand hybrids: "I don't feel like I can compete in the major leagues."
With crap added: Take a second or longer look at me.

Common brand Midsize SUVs & Compact pickup trucks: Attitude but don't feel like competing with upper echelon.
With crap added: I might be cooler and classier than you can see!

Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper: If not in a midlife crisis (hope you aren't), attitude & money

Non Luxury brand sportscars: The more expensive it is, the better the reception. Extra points for a convertible! See above too.
With crap added: I love showing off and getting attention!

Now you know what women be thinking about your ride! Remember that this is one way to show high status, as far as face value goes.

ALways understand if you want to go down the road of being judged by your choice of vehicle, know that MPG (miles per gallon) is inversely related to GPM (girls per mile) You better be paying a gas guzzler tax on your car or you probably won't get any attention from it.

Cars = money = status = pu$$y!

The princess goes to your castle.:yes:

Simple ass equation.

MasterFuu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic.

I think that what you drive is important but what is most important is your personality. Do you need a flashy car to fill up an insecurity? Or do you drive a flashy car because YOU enjoy it, not because what type of attention it will get with your peers.

When I had my civic and my buddy had a loaded Maxima SV (2011) I still got the girls. It's all about your state of mind how much you value yourself. Few weeks ago I was in market for a new- used car. Budget was about $20K. Options were used BMW, Lexus (2006-2008) and I ended up getting an loaded Accord instead. Honestly I was worried what type of attention I might get with a BMW especially with chicks. Will they like me for my car or for my personality? At least this way I enjoy my new car (smooth ride looks good) but also message I do send out to the outside world is that I am a mature and responsible guy that can provide.
Honestly I have never been attracted for the shallow type of woman no matter how pretty they were. They seem to chase the expensive car driving guy though. That's not me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've seen as recently as last Monday, a chick (possibly married to another guy not sure) draping her gold-digging self all over this dude in a larger-sized black bmw. I have a co-worker who just bought a new compact silver bwm, certainly noticed it on the first day he drove it to work, very flashy. I think he (not very hot women, more like pigglets, around him every time I see him), just finally said "fvck it" and either leased or bought this new beamer. I could do the same, but my truck has never failed me for 10+ years so why disrupt a reliable thing? It's probably got at least another 10 years on it in addition to having a bud who could dismantle it and put it back together in a few days on the cheap if need be. It's been wrecked twice too, still running fine, but a gas-guzzler.

If I ever Do get another out of necessity, I think that it will be an Audi wagon hybrid, not sure. The replacement parts are incredibly expensive though. Not sure about repair costs on a bmw. Another hybrid (40 mpg) I see Everywhere, all over town, is that Lexus 400 hybrid wagon. I see like three parked in consecutive parking spaces everywhere I go. So I don't really want what every soccer mom etc has.

Also, to replace the battery on them hybrids costs like $2500 so $60-70 to filler up once every two weeks for a year would be $1820, so 1 and 1/4 year worth of gas to pay for the battery. Is it worth the savings from fuel-efficiency?, the premium you pay for one of them things is always like 10K more than non-hybrids etc. That's several years worth of fuel up front.

I like trucks better, but rising fuel costs is the main issue to consider in a new vehicle purchase decision for me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MasterFuu said:
Great topic.

I think that what you drive is important but what is most important is your personality. Do you need a flashy car to fill up an insecurity? Or do you drive a flashy car because YOU enjoy it, not because what type of attention it will get with your peers.

When I had my civic and my buddy had a loaded Maxima SV (2011) I still got the girls. It's all about your state of mind how much you value yourself. Few weeks ago I was in market for a new- used car. Budget was about $20K. Options were used BMW, Lexus (2006-2008) and I ended up getting an loaded Accord instead. Honestly I was worried what type of attention I might get with a BMW especially with chicks. Will they like me for my car or for my personality? At least this way I enjoy my new car (smooth ride looks good) but also message I do send out to the outside world is that I am a mature and responsible guy that can provide.
Honestly I have never been attracted for the shallow type of woman no matter how pretty they were. They seem to chase the expensive car driving guy though. That's not me.
people will say this but then on the other hand will be say, 5'10 and 210 pounds and you dn't ever hear anyone say "i would lose weight but you know, then how would I know if a girl really liked me for me or if she liked me because i was hot"

to me it's a very stupid discussion. what you drive is who you are. for better or for worse. women judge me on the way i look, the way i talk, the way i dress, what i drive. it's part of the arsnael.

that does not mean that if you don't have a very nice car you can't have a very nice car but what you drive is a part of the entire package it says a lot about the person.

crossfitter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having drove a beater F250 for 11 years and finally upgrading to an 09 f250 diesel fx4 with exhaust and all there is a difference. The head turning and turbo have gotten me laid simply because of my truck. Chicks dig ****y country men, not toothless hillbillys.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
After my wife passed away I sold my SUV and bought a straight, very clean, older F150 for chores and dog-hauling (if you're an actual man and you have a house, you need a truck) and then traded in her car and threw down some coin for a beautiful certified pre-owned Porsche 987c / Cayman S. Because I was 40 and miserable and **** you, that's why. I saw it and drove it and I fell in love with it and had "my finance guy" wire the money over right there, and it was UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME driving away in it. I was a god right then. That is a moment that will stay with me forever. "**** this sadness ****. My new life starts NOW." Plus, it cost less pre-owned and loaded, still with a warranty, than a new Maxima. And it gets comparable mileage.

I didn't buy it to get girls, but holy damn is it a head-turner. Also, driving up to clients, it's really nice to not be in a freaking hatchback (EDIT: or some economy car, or the Family Truckster, or whatever other abominations grown men manage to rationalize to themselves under the mistaken belief that My Car Doesn't Matter). That first impression is everything, and I get out of the car feeling ten feet tall and bulletproof. It is also a well-built, reliable, solid little car that is fun as hell to drive. It accelerates down a freeway onramp like it's been launched out of the Galactica.

It is part of the package. It is part of who I am. "I drive a Porsche. You don't. Cope with it." Some women think it's sexy, some roll their eyes. I don't really care. I drive it because I love it, and the confidence that comes with driving a car that makes its own entrance? That's sexy. Everybody stops what they're doing to see who just rolled up in a shiny Porsche. It takes a pair of balls to drive one around casually. It's not enough to get you laid -- no car is -- but it certainly doesn't hurt. If anything, a nice car seals the deal.

I should add that the way Porsche recesses the center console, make sure you have tinted windows if you get one of these. The 987 is very road-head friendly.

This section is "The Mature Man." If you're still driving a beater, or anything with a fart can or a bodykit, I'd say you're in the wrong part of the forum.

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
so....the fvcing car we drive is a factor??? next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
so....the fvcing car we drive is a factor??? next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen. And in tomorrow's lesson, we will learn that cows say, "Moo."

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, when I was driving a '97 Saab 900 rust bucket I was slaying pvssy like crazy, all for the cost of a couple of drinks. Oh and I also rented a tiny room and slept on a futon mattress on the floor. And no I wasn't bottom-feeding on club skanks either. Repeat customers included:

PhD's
A Lawyer
Accountants
Teachers
Nurse Practitioners
And of course garden variety normal girls

Now I drive a nice truck and all that but honestly your Game and physical appearance are all that matters in attraction. The rest is just fluff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was driving a '97 Saab

Hell, I've never had a car as new as a 97 :D

My latest ride is a $600 motorcycle. I think I probably win the award for cheapest vehicle.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"ve droven beat up cars, I owned an maroon aston martin vanquish for about a year and a half. I've been at the bottom and the top and in between.

There is defiantly a difference. But it's just one of many factors. Cars are defiantly attention grabbers

Cars and houses, have always been and always be panty droppers.

People get caught up on the schemetics of these types of discussions. When I was in high school and driving a 92 tercel that hbalf ass ran, yeah I still got laid, i stil had cute girlfriends. The first real car I ever got was my 98 Lexus SC400 and the attention / level of attention I got difference was noticeable. women wanted to ride with me all the time, i'd go to clubs and girls would come out of the blue and tell me i had a nice whip and we'd start a convo

then when i got upgraded from that **** and got a red hummer the girl that was always too busy wanted me toc ome pick her up every other day and take her somewhere and would find reasons to be at my house.

When I had the aston martin the attention was so out of control that it was honestly a hassle. I'd drive it when I just wanted to drive it but i had to go out of my way not to drive it or else be harassed by golddiggers and get all types of sometimes unwanted attention.

Even if it makes your job EASIER, that means it matters. that's like saying " I still get laid and i'm a below avg looking dude solook dont' matter because I can still get laid". maybe but don't you think things would be easier if you weren't ugly lol? well then it matters

I mean, we talk about it like it's a bad thing but I'm just as if not more superficial. I've lost interest in chicks because they don't have cute enough feet and you can call me shallow, low down, manish IDGAF I like my feet lol.

Swallowing the pill also means being honest. People, not just women, are quite superficial and superficalness in itself is not a sign of low character.

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a BMW M3 cabrio, and a Land Rover defender from 2000 (for hunting/fishing trips). i live in europe.
i can tell for certain that when i am in the bmw dressed for business i get WAAAY more attention from females than with the other one and dressed for sport.
usually the simple fact that you do have a car helps (women don't really like guys without cars here), but a nice ride + dressed formally + well groomed and with a great perfume = you are THE DJ there. at that point not even height or physique matter that much.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Nah...I respectfully disagree. I personally see nothing wrong with women who are materialistic. I love the MILFY chicks down here in FLA who have the Mercedes and the fake boobs and the lip jobs.
As long as you don't marry them. How do you think they got that Mercedes, fake boobs and lip jobs? :D

I think that having a nice car definitely doesn't hurt your chances with women, but it doesn't necessarily help you that much either. It depends on your geographic location (if you're in gold digger central, like south FL or LA, it probably matters a lot more). Here in Toronto, chicks (especially younger ones) seem to barely notice nice cars, unless it's something really exotic like a Lambo or Ferrari.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just don't get the whole luxury car thing. I mean, who actually SEES you driving it? Maybe it totally depends on the city or area you are in, but I drive my truck to work, to run errands, and up to the mountains. Lol no one really sees me except for other drivers and I really could care less. Here in Denver huge trucks with ridiculous wheels are pretty common, and I just don't get it. Why would you spend thousands and thousands of your hard earned dollars for something that doesn't really DO anything different than a normal vehicle? I could understand serious off-roading, but most of these clowns aren't taking their trucks off road, they just look shiny and huge.

Not hating on anyone's ride at all. Don't get me wrong, if I was loaded I might have a Lambo Aventador in my garage, but it would be for pure FUN, not attention.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stick to my moped and Silverado and take my chances.

Anybody seen my man purse or shotgun? Think I lost 'em.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Well I have a beat up 1985 Ford Station Wagon...I have hit five Kangaroos and just recently, a Wombat in it and they have all left their marks...I have never felt at all disadvantaged by the fact that I drive an old bomb...Though I could write a cheque for a new Bentley,I need a Gear Box,a roof gutter for a meaningful roof rack and as I do all my own repairs,I don't want a computer,having something to sleep in is handy too...I have half a million Kilometres on the clock,it purrs like a Pvussy Cat...Over a long dating life,I have Fvucked close to sixty generally very reasonable Women,I cannot remember any complaints about the cars I have driven,ever!

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche .... nothing wrong with the old XF I have had one myslef and an XD wouldn't mind a nice sedan with a cleveland in it. but I will stick to the good old VL commonwh0re for now.

the thing is the car culture is hugely different between australia and america and europe... over here get a V8 and those panties are creamy :D screw the bently a phase III GTHO for me please

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials, people under 35 or so, could really care less about what car you drive. The car culture is just not as important to them as in days past. They (we) are moving to the city where public transportation is king. Cars don't fit in an urban environment nearly as well as our suburb obsessed past. Millennials are getting big into biking (which is fvcking awesome by the way!) as physical fitness is becoming more of a concern.

Even tinkerers focus more on computers/electronics and home repair/flipping than cars nowadays! Of course it would be wrong of me to not acknowledge that our economic climate isn't very strong and the younger less experienced feel that the hardest. Cars are costly and alot of people can't afford them.

I don't think a car matters as long as logistics are sound. If you live near where the girls are you will see them and talk to them. I don't think single people without kids need cars and I think people our age seem to be starting to agree in large part.