_sideways_
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2013
- Messages
- 1,919
- Reaction score
- 218
In my experience...girls talk like they are nuns...but in bed...they go all out?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
coy in public and sexy in private. perfect girl game.In my experience a girl playing the role of a good girl is attempting to set you up for beta bux or the Friendzone.
If you get them to go all out in bed that means you've done everything right and come out on top!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Women. The only creature on earth that wants to be treated like a princess but fuucked like a whoore.In my experience...girls talk like they are nuns...but in bed...they go all out?
I've seen this over my 20+ years in the mating environment but never seen a woman pretending to be chaste. I have also seen actually chaste women.coy in public and sexy in private. perfect girl game.