Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls like to pretend to be chaste...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience a girl playing the role of a good girl is attempting to set you up for beta bux or the Friendzone.

If you get them to go all out in bed that means you've done everything right and come out on top!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience a girl playing the role of a good girl is attempting to set you up for beta bux or the Friendzone.

If you get them to go all out in bed that means you've done everything right and come out on top!
coy in public and sexy in private. perfect girl game.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Think of a girl like a video game. You have to unlock the special perks. The way to do that is to be a man, be alpha. Show alpha traits which includes a number of things for example, focused, passionate, ambitious, healthy looking etc etc

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days most attractive girls 18-30 will have a rotation of at least 3 men they are regularly fvcking.

Some will have a lot more depending how c0ck hungry they are

These men will never be allowed to know about one another and most are expert at keeping it that way

I've said it before but your average HB 7 is probably getting anywhere between 50-100 notifications a day from guys all pretty much offering the same thing dates / hookups / bootycalls

To even entertain her being "chaste" in bed would be incredibly naïve

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience...girls talk like they are nuns...but in bed...they go all out?
Women. The only creature on earth that wants to be treated like a princess but fuucked like a whoore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coy in public and sexy in private. perfect girl game.
I've seen this over my 20+ years in the mating environment but never seen a woman pretending to be chaste. I have also seen actually chaste women.