"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do girls like kissing in public?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Should I only kiss my girl in private or is it Ok to kiss her anywhere?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Ask her what she is comfortable with. If it doesnt bother her then go ahead. I always like it in private cause it's an intimate thing. But if you prefer public, by all means go ahead.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
A quick kiss is acceptable just about anywhere. You'll probably want to save the makeout sessions for private though.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
It depends on the girl. Just be comfortable yourself when you do this. Some girls are shy and others aren't. Just don't make them any more uncomfortable when you go for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Little short pecks and kisses on the lips are fine in public. Making out and grabbing her ass in public is just rude though, people will think you're an idiot. At least me and all my friends (girls included) do at my school.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
depends on the girl, My gf likes kissing in public more than i do, lol, you know how you get islands halfway on a road to stand on, well she grabbed me an we started making out on one of them, lol everyone passing honked
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
It would help everyone if you took a little more time to phrase your question, you didn't go into enough detail. However, i will do my best to answer your question.

It all depends on WHERE you are, you cant just say 'its all right to kiss in public' because there are alot of public places. At a dance club you can feel up her ass and makeout as much as you want and noone will even take a second look, if you did it in the middle of the shopping mall then maybe you will have a different effect on people.

Pecks on the cheek and lips is fine pretty much anywhere, dance clubs and partys are fine for making out/feeling up, school is where a girl will want to hold you and kiss you (not making out) because high school girls are incredibly insecure and want to show to the whole school that they have a bf. So holding/kissing is allright at school. In private is where you ****.

Hope I helped,
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Girls might like it, but I don't. I swear to God, if I see you sucking face in public, I will kill you in the face. This doesn't go for quick pecks; anything more than that is more or less trashy in my eyes.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
It really depends on the girl and how long you have been together. If she feels close enough to you, so that she wont care, go for it, otherwise wait and ask her about her preferences on the matter before proceeding.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Girls might like it, but I don't. I swear to God, if I see you sucking face in public, I will kill you in the face.

Oooh I'm scared now.

Maybe its just me but I get really sick of people trying to sound tough by saying something like: " I swear to God, if you do that again etc. , I will fcking kill you"

You know they are all talk and what never do it they are just trying to sound tough. And I hear it so much.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Girls might like it, but I don't. I swear to God, if I see you sucking face in public, I will kill you in the face. This doesn't go for quick pecks; anything more than that is more or less trashy in my eyes.
How do you "kill someone in the face"?
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Ask her what she is comfortable with. If it doesnt bother her then go ahead. I always like it in private cause it's an intimate thing. But if you prefer public, by all means go ahead.
Lol and how do you ask? "oh honey, do you want to kiss me in the public or private?"
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i dont see it as needed to be making out in public

have you no self control that you cant hold your feelings til you get somewhere private?

fine then hold her hand or put your arm around her

2 things that always work well with me are not really holding hands but holding pinky fingers.

i dont know of anyone to ever do that nor have i seen it and i think thats part of the appeal of it

also hooking arms is good (they hold on to your arm while you walk)

back to kissing...

i also have felt that it is low class to make out in public so i do not do it

ironically enough i dont mind a good ass grab as long as it is tasteful

like just a lil pinch that you could get away with doing to a female friend is as far as i like to take it

as long as you arent trying to arouse her by grabbing the ass you should be aight

also i like to go with a little kiss on the cheek to stay goodbye

what can i say? i'm old school
 
Top