Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls just forget about you?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you’ve fvck Ed them and had a relationship with them for multiple months or years do you think girls completely forget about you or they always have you in the back of their mind? What do you think? I think they’ll always keep you in the back of their mind secretly

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dropped her, she'll always have you in the back of her mind.

If she dropped you, it's because she lost all respect for you. You're dead to her.

Like I told you in another thread @Lordeterra, three weeks from now, you won't even remember this girl's name.
originally i basically dropped her but kept her around and then she dropped me which makes me like her even more whereas before idgaf

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you’ve fvck Ed them and had a relationship with them for multiple months or years do you think girls completely forget about you or they always have you in the back of their mind? What do you think? I think they’ll always keep you in the back of their mind secretly
Depends on the caliber of guys they deal with after.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you dropped her, she'll always have you in the back of her mind.

If she dropped you, it's because she lost all respect for you. You're dead to her.

Like I told you in another thread @Lordeterra, three weeks from now, you won't even remember this girl's name.
This is true. Fact.

Women dont "fall out of love". They stop respecting you, then its over.

You go from someone who had frame and made her wet to someone who didnt tickle her emotions at all. Like a door mat. Its just something that is there.

If you were dumped, the woman wont necessarily forget about you, but she wont think about you, as she will be thinking about the current man in her life that has the backbone to tell her "no", flake on a date now and then, uses silence and distance to punish her bad behavior and rails her in bed like the wh0re she wants to be in bed.

So that is who she is thinking about. If that man loses frame and starts acting beta, he will soon be asking himself the same question.....Does she think about me? No, she is onto the next one.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might, but if you make a great impression on their mom, then she will always be reminded.
We buried my wifes mother 7 weeks after our wedding. She thought I was awesome and she
was the only one who could knock my missus off of her princess pony (without a tantrum) too.
I sincerely believe we'd still be married if her mum was here to help guide her but after losing her
mum (single mother household) she went a bit crazy and YOLO and has never been the same since.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter to you. If it does, you have a problem.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholesale own the souls of some broads, the lady I was gold digging on literally hit me up yesterday out of the blue talking about how she needed help, all these sob stories, I told her "Hun, it is a cold world and now my heart is cold too", might sound like some sappy **** but what it really means is PUSS OR GTFO... Or, in our case, PAY MY BILLS OR GTFO.

She wants to have coffee, my plan is to take my **** out and jerk off into her coffee the second I get there, cuz I'm kind of a freak like that and I just do what I want with this hoe

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholesale own the souls of some broads, the lady I was gold digging on literally hit me up yesterday out of the blue talking about how she needed help, all these sob stories, I told her "Hun, it is a cold world and now my heart is cold too", might sound like some sappy **** but what it really means is PUSS OR GTFO... Or, in our case, PAY MY BILLS OR GTFO.

She wants to have coffee, my plan is to take my **** out and jerk off into her coffee the second I get there, cuz I'm kind of a freak like that and I just do what I want with this hoe
Don't do it at Dunkin Donuts. Last time I did that they kicked me out.

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even if you get dumped she'll remember you, because I've been dumped 100 of times and many of them come back. I just think it has to do with how you take the dump and how her next guy will be.