Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls go long time without sex also?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to asia and talk to some of the female english teachers. Most of them are horny as hell because no one will touch them over here. The script has been flipped and they'll jump in bed with guys they would not have given a chance to back home.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@poonani maker: interesting point you got there sir, and I do solemnly agree that girls would switch roles all the time from good christian girl to wh0retown boss, and thus extending my impression of them being dishonest, but that's a different discussion.

So it seems that as you said, girls know that guys want them, and almost play around with that fact and can (and sometimes do) pus$y whip a guy and play with him. some guys however are not affected by this b!tch's play at all and still go home with plenty of fish. It's safe to say that we are all interested in becoming THAT guy, as some of you DJs probably already reached that level, or close to it.

PS: WHY THE FUC*K ARE BAD WORDS FILTERED IN THIS FORUM? IT'S FORUM FOR GUYS FOR CHRIST SAKE. EVEN A BODYBUILDING FORUM I GO TO DON'T HAVE FILTERS LOL

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand 3 things about women:

1. Finding sex for them is like going to a 711 down the street, no matter how overall unnatractive. They can AND DO take full advantage.
2. They would LOVE for you to believe they never have sex, or as little sex as possible
3. They collectively have very little problem telling boldfaced lies (call it amoral, call it evil, call it gender difference; it is what it is)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of my girlfriend is a solid 9, maybe a 10 if you like redheads. She finally broke off an engagement to an annoying, clingy guy who wanted to move a thousand miles away but still be her boyfriend. Every time I see her lately, she is b!tching about having no sex life. She is busy with a graduate program and away from home. She also passes the litmus test of female promiscuity in that she has a great relationship with her father. She can pick out any guy in a bar and end up making out with him, but then she'll panic that she's about to make a bad decision and run out the door. She is living proof that just because a woman can have sex doesn't mean that she is having sex.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casaanova said:
Understand 3 things about women:

1. Finding sex for them is like going to a 711 down the street, no matter how overall unnatractive. They can AND DO take full advantage.
2. They would LOVE for you to believe they never have sex, or as little sex as possible
3. They collectively have very little problem telling boldfaced lies (call it amoral, call it evil, call it gender difference; it is what it is)
This. They will also go to great lengths to conceal their whorish nature, and always be perceived as "good girls". But in the end, facts are facts, and the results are clear. Regardless of the lies, denials, excuses, finger pointing, and smoke & mirrors.

In many instances, they specifically set up and seek after just-sex situations, or otherwise getting exactly what they're really looking for. Just gotta pay attention to what's really going on, and who you're dealing with. Some *****es are quite conniving and scheming, and always make it seem like the guy's fault for THEM being sluts.