Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls expect us to just wait for them?!

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had this situation happen several times. So figured I’d see what your all consensus was on how to handle it.

Basically. You make plans for girl to come over, you send text several hrs in advance for confirmation/set up. She doesn’t respond. So as any high value man, you got other options so u make other plans. Girl finally responds last minute.

Now you’re in a difficult situation. Which plan do you cancel? If I cancel on the first girl, she gets mad, etc..

I mean Wtf? Are these girls use to dating losers who just wait around all day and respond to them on a moments notice? I don’t get it. Women have flake rates so why would I just wait? My natural reaction is if she isn’t confirming in a timely manner, ima make other plans.

Am I wrong in this thinking? I’ve lost plates based on this scenario so If there are modifications to make, I’d like to hear them. Thank you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always ask yourself this question....If I was George Clooney(insert whatever hot, powerful stud that is universally attractive to women) would she be dragging her feet making plans with me? Would she be flakey? Hell NO.

Make other plans, live life on your terms. You don't need flakey women in your life.

Gypsypie

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a woman's perspective saying no to her after she flaked on you makes her sit up and take notice that she can't do that again. I would be the next time you make arrangements she doesn't flake. If you accept her flaking, it will get worse. No need to respect you, you'll accept whatever

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a woman's perspective saying no to her after she flaked on you makes her sit up and take notice that she can't do that again. I would be the next time you make arrangements she doesn't flake. If you accept her flaking, it will get worse. No need to respect you, you'll accept whatever
Hate to tell you but most women aren’t that self aware.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a chick that was supposed to come at midnight to my place, i usually don't verify dates but lately I have been doing it in a very subtle way as more chicks are flakey.

I just send a text for example:

Me: Will be around 10 min late tonight.
Her: No worries will be there on time (after 6 hours)

That's it no "hey how are you doing it's on for tonight" or anything like that desperate beta male sh1it.

I was at my place anyway, and did not really care if she would show up or not also i send the text usually quite early in the day to give time for them to respond and if not i arrange something else.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
assume the meet is going to happen. especially if it's the first meet. if you've shown frame prior to the first date, she'll know what's up. this is why OLD is so tricky, photos/texting do nothing prior to meeting. day/night game is undefeated for that, woman are so perceptive irl. sex is threatening, women often pull this late crap as a way to sh1t test. while there are plenty of ways to go about it for us, i find it best to play along. she's just nervous and trying to level the playing field.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's NEVER worth it to deal with flakey/finnicky women who give you a headache whenever you try to arrange logistics. They should make it easy, tell you when they're free, offer suggestions, confirm things, etc. Just next them.

i had a chick that was supposed to come at midnight to my place, i usually don't verify dates but lately I have been doing it in a very subtle way as more chicks are flakey.

I just send a text for example:

Me: Will be around 10 min late tonight.
Her: No worries will be there on time (after 6 hours)

That's it no "hey how are you doing it's on for tonight" or anything like that desperate beta male sh1it.

I was at my place anyway, and did not really care if she would show up or not also i send the text usually quite early in the day to give time for them to respond and if not i arrange something else.
OP might need to provide specific examples of what he is talking about. I do agree that sending something like "still on for tonight?" is a bad idea. I have a similar approach, I'll typically I'll postpone the date by 30 minutes, and in fact it seems to reduce flakes too.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me clarify, this girl herself hasn’t flaked “yet” on me. But in my mind, doesn’t mean that she won’t. She pulled this same crap in a meet up a month ago. She wouldn’t confirm till the very last minute to tell me she’s on her way. Luckily that was a Sunday and I was planning to be at home anyways regardless.

But considering this was a Friday night, I didn’t want to take the gamble she won’t come and waste my evening so I made other plans, only to have her message me later that she will be on her way soon. By that time, i had already left house to go to club. Lmao

Hence my dilemma. It’s almost as if in their minds, we aren’t allowed to have other options. That we should just be waiting around for them to show up when they do. Which I think is ubsurd..

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always ask yourself this question....If I was George Clooney(insert whatever hot, powerful stud that is universally attractive to women) would she be dragging her feet making plans with me? Would she be flakey? Hell NO.

Make other plans, live life on your terms. You don't need flakey women in your life.

Duke, You explained a thing, exactly!

Gypsypie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to tell you but most women aren’t that self aware.
hahah I am a woman, but just one. True not everyone is the same but I'm only talking personal experience and I'm not US either

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah I am a woman, but just one. True not everyone is the same but I'm only talking personal experience and I'm not US either
On a completely unrelated note to the topic, I’m glad more women are on this forum to provide their point of view. Hope you stay for a while.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gal pull this on a regular basis, and I finally just threw in the towel. NEVER AGAIN!