Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls enjoy being mean?

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to my luck with girls i may take a break off of them altogether for a long time. If theres one thing i learned from talking to girls at my school it's this. They are ****ing mean on default, sure they can be cool when they want to be. But if they have no interest in you at all, there just ****ing mean out of this world. Ofcoarse they can get away with it. If a guys a jerk to a girl this is wrong. But if a chick is mean to a guy this is normal and acceptable. But seriously, are these girls really only just good for one thing. I mean the girls at my school they are mean like they enjoy being mean. Im starting to wonder if it was a mistake talking to so many girls there. I thought I would improve myself and take intiative in my life instead of doing nothing about it. But theres only so much cruelty one guy can take before he begins to wonder. I know girls run on feelings, maybe they are insecrue therefore they decide to be mean to feel like they have power. Someone once said a woman could never love someone, she only has social connections and the more that she has the more better she feels. Im starting to believe it. I enjoy talking to girls and putting in effort to getting to know them. But are they even worth it. They just seem like a rotten bunch that never knows what they want and they overcome their insecurities by making other people feel bad.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're mean to you because you'll take it. You'll hold on to whatever they dish out. You just came on this website and showed us how to do it, too.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
Comeback kid said:
Due to my luck with girls i may take a break off of them altogether for a long time. If theres one thing i learned from talking to girls at my school it's this. They are ****ing mean on default, sure they can be cool when they want to be. But if they have no interest in you at all, there just ****ing mean out of this world. Ofcoarse they can get away with it. If a guys a jerk to a girl this is wrong. But if a chick is mean to a guy this is normal and acceptable. But seriously, are these girls really only just good for one thing. I mean the girls at my school they are mean like they enjoy being mean. Im starting to wonder if it was a mistake talking to so many girls there. I thought I would improve myself and take intiative in my life instead of doing nothing about it. But theres only so much cruelty one guy can take before he begins to wonder. I know girls run on feelings, maybe they are insecrue therefore they decide to be mean to feel like they have power. Someone once said a woman could never love someone, she only has social connections and the more that she has the more better she feels. Im starting to believe it. I enjoy talking to girls and putting in effort to getting to know them. But are they even worth it. They just seem like a rotten bunch that never knows what they want and they overcome their insecurities by making other people feel bad.
ALDARIS REPS for you!! :cheer:

you speak the truth. much like lms you know the vile nature of american hors. these other posters are the true homosexuals. you are a man stuck in a culture of girls who kick soccer balls and walk like ducks. at 17 you have more wisdom than most men three times your age in america. bravo!

comeback kid is the holder of truth! he will one day expand his mission beyond the borders of america and find truth and love! these other boys will be stuck with middle-age hors in a crumbling empire.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls only like people who offer them something just like the rest of us

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all to do with respect and social value..is SHE doesnt think highly of you she will happily tear your ass up.

A girl at my school practically goes weak at the knees when she sees me... yet she swears and pushes my best mate around because he will let her and she doesnt respect him.

I was sitting with two of my mates having a convo and she turns around and tells him to 'shut up' for no apparent reason. He basically gives her a dirty look and WHISPERS whats her problem.

She does it to me and i tell her to 'shut her face and if she doesn't like it move' She gives me a cheeky smile and as she turns around I gave her a clip around the back of the head for good measure :)

Just showed her i wouldnt take her **** and now she's gagging for it. Make them think your a celebrity and they'll treat you as a celebrity.

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarky said:
Its all to do with respect and social value..is SHE doesnt think highly of you she will happily tear your ass up.

A girl at my school practically goes weak at the knees when she sees me... yet she swears and pushes my best mate around because he will let her and she doesnt respect him.

I was sitting with two of my mates having a convo and she turns around and tells him to 'shut up' for no apparent reason. He basically gives her a dirty look and WHISPERS whats her problem.

She does it to me and i tell her to 'shut her face and if she doesn't like it move' She gives me a cheeky smile and as she turns around I gave her a clip around the back of the head for good measure :)

Just showed her i wouldnt take her **** and now she's gagging for it. Make them think your a celebrity and they'll treat you as a celebrity.
Yeah i know what you mean. Oh well i thought things over, i guess I shouldn't care, if they wanna be mean then they can be mean. But they'll be wasting there time thinking that it will make them more important. If a girl doesn't want to show me any respect then i don't have to care about her or even take the time to acknowledge her.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have more power than men in the matriarchy so it stands to reason that they can get away with being more mean. That just goes to show you that friendliness is not the same as morality. Anyone can be courteous to someone they like. If you want to test someone's character, piss them off, and see if they still treat you decently regardless.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this. If you were the captain of the football team at your school do you think girls would be mean to you? Are girls mean to Derek Jeter or Donald Trump?