Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls actually like to touch each other?

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I´m out with 2 or more girls that are confident with me they start touching each other ass or tits every once in a while making jokes about it. So I was reading undercover sex signals and I found this
"...like teens or even
younger girls do when spotting a "really cute guy." Often, they
will huddle together and touch each other while whispering for,
two reasons. Not only does the touch feel good, but they're beginning
to understand that most men enjoy seeing two women petting
each other.
"
Am I right when I think that girls just do this because there is/are men watching?
If so I guess that it actually makes sense, I guess It usually makes me feel some kind of sexual attraction/wanting to **** them

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is only part of it. If they want attention in public, they're better off just making out with each other rather than subtly touching each other.

Ever lived with girls or hung out with them as a friend on a regular basis? They cuddle with each other. They cuddle when watching movies, when they're hungover, etc, etc.

They say sh!t like "OOOoooo it's cold, Sarah we should go home and cuddle in bed and watch Glee!"
"OOooooOOOooooo!! Yesss!" *giggle*giggle*blah*blah*

They're wired completely different. They just enjoy touching each other as a sign of affection. Even if they make out with each other when drunk, it's not a strictly sexual thing. Most times, it's purely sensual. It feels nice, and it's a (strange) way of showing affection to their "besties" while at the same time having guys stare at them.

Touching the same sex is a pretty common thing. It's just that in the US our customs are different, combined with the fact that we are horribly homophobic. I've partied with European dudes, and it's very different. They'll hug you randomly when drunk or touch your arm when talking or brush their hand over your back or whatever. They get really close to your face when talking to you and the "personal space" distance is much smaller in some countries. It can be uncomfortable if you're not used to it.

I mean when you think of it... when you're ****ed up with your buddies, don't you guys touch each other? I'm not saying in a gay way. But when i'm ****faced with my best buddy i'll go up, hug him, yell "I fvcking love you man!". We clasp each other on the back, shoulders, give playful punches. And if you've ever played football or whatever, it's very common to slap each other's a$$ randomly.