Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do females ever grow up?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently 38 years old and when i was in my early 20's i had my share of hookups with females from 19 to early 30's. They were all ready to fck under the right circumstances regardless of their relationship status. These girls would jump from guy to guy... bar to bar... club to club.. in what seemed like an endless circus. Many of these girls got married, had kids, their husbands forged a successful life for them and by all accounts it seemed like they grew up. Recently it seems like a massive epidemic of 35-45 year old females in my area have started to reappear at bars and clubs in my area. The circumstances are slightly different than when they were in their early 20's , but their behavior has not changed at all. It actually seems like they are even more open to fck... regardless of how many kids they have or if they are married or not. These married women all travel in packs and pretty much have one objective getting laid by someone other than their husband. I made the mistake of almost becoming the victim of a branch swing last year so i avoid married women like the plague but they still attempt to sucker me in. However my question is are females ever capable of growing up ? Getting off the penis carousel and just being stable with one guy ? These married women all have the same stories... Husband making good money... 2-3 kids... nice house... nice cars.... but all whine about how crappy their marriages are and are all out there.. without any remorse jumping on any dude they can find.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently 38 years old and when i was in my early 20's i had my share of hookups with females from 19 to early 30's. They were all ready to fck under the right circumstances regardless of their relationship status. These girls would jump from guy to guy... bar to bar... club to club.. in what seemed like an endless circus. Many of these girls got married, had kids, their husbands forged a successful life for them and by all accounts it seemed like they grew up. Recently it seems like a massive epidemic of 35-45 year old females in my area have started to reappear at bars and clubs in my area. The circumstances are slightly different than when they were in their early 20's , but their behavior has not changed at all. It actually seems like they are even more open to fck... regardless of how many kids they have or if they are married or not. These married women all travel in packs and pretty much have one objective getting laid by someone other than their husband. I made the mistake of almost becoming the victim of a branch swing last year so i avoid married women like the plague but they still attempt to sucker me in. However my question is are females ever capable of growing up ? Getting off the penis carousel and just being stable with one guy ? These married women all have the same stories... Husband making good money... 2-3 kids... nice house... nice cars.... but all whine about how crappy their marriages are and are all out there.. without any remorse jumping on any dude they can find.
Their marriage is "crappy" cause their out looking around and not investing in it.

What part of the country are you in?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
wow sounds like horror. i guess you already know the answer to question in thread title.

i dont think its part of growing up.

its rather that they think they wont lose what they have by cheating etc, so they do it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Their marriage is "crappy" cause their out looking around and not investing in it.

What part of the country are you in?
^This.

I have posted on this forum on more than two occasions that women from about 33-39 maybe on up into early 40s are the worst of the worst. It is my firm belief that either the 'wacko' in all of their brains peeks at that age, OR, the wacko stay the same but is amplified by their "I am Miss Independent now and can do anything or anyone that I want husband be dammed".

No, I don't have any scientific evidence from looking inside the brains of a mass amount of women at this age. But I what I do have is solid statistics in my own life from people I know and even my own experiences that women at said age range are statistically more likely to cheat and or leave a good man. The peek I see far more than other is age 36. I have watched so many friends and family members marriages and long term LTRs break when the female turns 33-39 than I know how to count to. These women are fvcked up beyond belief. A lot of them will recover and become at least mildly decent human beings in their early 40s and may even be OK for LTR or marriage into their mid-late 40s. But 33 to 39 or a little over. Forget it. They aren't worth the condom wrapper(s) they used on the carousel last night, if they even used one at all.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This.

I have posted on this forum on more than two occasions that women from about 33-39 maybe on up into early 40s are the worst of the worst. It is my firm belief that either the 'wacko' in all of their brains peeks at that age, OR, the wacko stay the same but is amplified by their "I am Miss Independent now and can do anything or anyone that I want husband be dammed".

No, I don't have any scientific evidence from looking inside the brains of a mass amount of women at this age. But I what I do have is solid statistics in my own life from people I know and even my own experiences that women at said age range are statistically more likely to cheat and or leave a good man. The peek I see far more than other is age 36. I have watched so many friends and family members marriages and long term LTRs break when the female turns 33-39 than I know how to count to. These women are fvcked up beyond belief. A lot of them will recover and become at least mildly decent human beings in their early 40s and may even be OK for LTR or marriage into their mid-late 40s. But 33 to 39 or a little over. Forget it. They aren't worth the condom wrapper(s) they used on the carousel last night, if they even used one at all.
It is alarming but somewhat a relief for me since i have always said i would never get married. I ran into the girl that attempted to branch swing me last Dec. We never got physical because the second things got heated she brought her kids and future into it. Which instantly turned me off. Her husband who makes really good money decided to divorce her. She currently has a part time job at 34 and is looking for houses for her and her kids. She kept whining about how it will only be her income and how stressed she is ( again she did this) but She is now out every weekend... dressed in skimpy clothing and looking for nothing but the next host. One of her comments to me was i am so sick of people telling me to work on the marriage for the kids ! I deserve to be happy for once. I almost threw up in my mouth. I wanted to call her a selfish piece of crap and remind her that she is responsible for those kids. She is out at the bar every weekend now while her mom watches the kids. This is common place for so many females in my area. When i was a kid my mom and dad rarely went out. They actually raised me and my brothers. Now it seems like the kids are a hindrance to these females social lives. I am in the North Eastern United States. I actually feel bad for many of my good friends. They got married, wife wanted kids, they gave them 2-3 kids and now the wife controls all their finances and their social lives. It is a running joke among their wives. I will see them out at a bar and say hey " insert buddies wifes name" can my buddy play golf on Sunday with us ? I usually get a bunch of females laughing hysterically and the answer is NO.... he has 3 kids at home. Whatever i just wish dudes would wake the f up and take control of their lives.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age range you mention is interesting. My friend and I have even created something we call “the 37 theory“ because we have seen it happen so many times. We have known way too many married women who got to be around the age of 37 and went totally off the rails. Started screwing around with the pool boy or the yoga instructor. Left a good husband, destroyed their marriage and their children.

The potential biological reason behind this is something called “an extinction burst”. Simply put, what it means is that 37 is approximately the age where a woman has her last chance to have children. So she becomes obsessed with any man that even slightly represents alpha c**k to her. The tattooed bad boy that rides a Harley, the drummer or the bass player in the local ****ty band, In essence, she loses her mind and becomes his slut.

And it’s almost as if they can’t control themselves. Their biology starts driving the bus and they wind up doing things during this relatively short period of their lives that they almost certainly regret later, But being women, after the middle-aged biological sanity is over, they can never admit to anyone or even themselves that they royally f**ked over their ex husbands and their children and destroyed their family.

-Augustus-

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Augustus ! That is awesome and fits what I see to a tee!!!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Augustus ! That is awesome and fits what I see to a tee!!!!
Indeed. @Augustus_McCrae your theory fits right in there with mine. I never thought about it being because of the reprduction thing but that very well may be it. Something is for sure screwed up in the 30s. There is too much of it going on to ignore that age range.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some do, some don't. When I view online dating and see 35+ y.o. women with animal emojis, shows me they are immature. Sadly, this is the norm as I think they are trying to recover their youth. My ex-wife, 43, was back on online dating with the emoji face and pics from 10+ years ago. Just another example of someone trying to recapture their lost youth. Sad in a strange way.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
short answer to your question, no. long answer, the state has empowered women to behave badly, it's simple. no state to physically separate a man from his finances and children, no women behaving badly, period.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is alarming but somewhat a relief for me since i have always said i would never get married. I ran into the girl that attempted to branch swing me last Dec. We never got physical because the second things got heated she brought her kids and future into it. Which instantly turned me off. Her husband who makes really good money decided to divorce her. She currently has a part time job at 34 and is looking for houses for her and her kids. She kept whining about how it will only be her income and how stressed she is ( again she did this) but She is now out every weekend... dressed in skimpy clothing and looking for nothing but the next host. One of her comments to me was i am so sick of people telling me to work on the marriage for the kids ! I deserve to be happy for once. I almost threw up in my mouth. I wanted to call her a selfish piece of crap and remind her that she is responsible for those kids. She is out at the bar every weekend now while her mom watches the kids. This is common place for so many females in my area. When i was a kid my mom and dad rarely went out. They actually raised me and my brothers. Now it seems like the kids are a hindrance to these females social lives. I am in the North Eastern United States. I actually feel bad for many of my good friends. They got married, wife wanted kids, they gave them 2-3 kids and now the wife controls all their finances and their social lives. It is a running joke among their wives. I will see them out at a bar and say hey " insert buddies wifes name" can my buddy play golf on Sunday with us ? I usually get a bunch of females laughing hysterically and the answer is NO.... he has 3 kids at home. Whatever i just wish dudes would wake the f up and take control of their lives.
Alot of it is "feminism" and women rebelling against their man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Its normalized to be a *** dumpster.

I watched RMG #26, and buddy was saying women never grow up.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Machine10033 Funny, but true story. I also said I would never get married. For some reason, I did, and I regretted it ever since I signed that contract. I got all my money back from the wedding, and any money she gave me over our 2 year marriage, I kept in a savings account. About 22k of that went to legal fees to divorce the lovely woman. She was having issues at her job, and they were starting to ruin our marriage. She started talking down to me, withholding sex and disrespecting me. I said you treat your bosses with respect, but you treat your husband with none. Why is that? Her answer, because you cannot fire me. I see I said. Six months later I filed for divorce and had her removed from my house. She attempted to get even with me by incurring legal fees, but I got the Judge to issue a decree after all the BS time delays and adjournments. She now lives a town over at 43 in a really small apt, little savings and no retirement. So much for her theory on me not firing her.

It's called self entitlement. Because they think in the minds they are entitled, everyone should give it to them w/o anything on their end. Life and the world does not work like that. Just don't ever do what I did. It was an expensive lesson; even though I used her money to pay the legal fees. The whole thing was just silly and a waste. In any relationship you must always have a plan b and the balls to execute it once things go sour. Always, attempt to address and fix, like I did, but just like my lawyer said, it's a waste of time. Never show your hand. Always have an ace up your sleeve. You never know when you'll need to use it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Machine10033 Funny, but true story. I also said I would never get married. For some reason, I did, and I regretted it ever since I signed that contract. I got all my money back from the wedding, and any money she gave me over our 2 year marriage, I kept in a savings account. About 22k of that went to legal fees to divorce the lovely woman. She was having issues at her job, and they were starting to ruin our marriage. She started talking down to me, withholding sex and disrespecting me. I said you treat your bosses with respect, but you treat your husband with none. Why is that? Her answer, because you cannot fire me. I see I said. Six months later I filed for divorce and had her removed from my house. She attempted to get even with me by incurring legal fees, but I got the Judge to issue a decree after all the BS time delays and adjournments. She now lives a town over at 43 in a really small apt, little savings and no retirement. So much for her theory on me not firing her.

It's called self entitlement. Because they think in the minds they are entitled, everyone should give it to them w/o anything on their end. Life and the world does not work like that. Just don't ever do what I did. It was an expensive lesson; even though I used her money to pay the legal fees. The whole thing was just silly and a waste. In any relationship you must always have a plan b and the balls to execute it once things go sour. Always, attempt to address and fix, like I did, but just like my lawyer said, it's a waste of time. Never show your hand. Always have an ace up your sleeve. You never know when you'll need to use it.
Dude I'm glad you took care of that. My mother a feminist admits withholding sex is a terrible offence. It's a power move that demasculates a man.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm glad you took care of that. My mother a feminist admits withholding sex is a terrible offence. It's a power move that demasculates a man.
I can take a lot in life, but I draw the line in disrespect. Stupid woman. Oh, well. It taught me my first assumption of marriage was correct. When you go against your gut, you pay; and I did. Nonetheless, I can say I truly loved her. However, I love myself and my assets more. Always put yourself first. Fvck if anyone is sending me to the poor house.

Again, always have that ace up your sleeve. You never know when or if you'll have to use it. But if you do, like I did, it comes in handy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can take a lot in life, but I draw the line in disrespect. Stupid woman. Oh, well. It taught me my first assumption of marriage was correct. When you go against your gut, you pay; and I did. Nonetheless, I can say I truly loved her. However, I love myself and my assets more. Always put yourself first. Fvck if anyone is sending me to the poor house.

Again, always have that ace up your sleeve. You never know when or if you'll have to use it. But if you do, like I did, it comes in handy.
What did you love about her?

You must've felt better than ever after ditching that albatross... You stood up for yourself as a man should. Many men get into that position and stuck 3,5,10,20 years or even for the rest of their lives. Complaining that they've been sexless and the wife treats them poorly.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I pretty much agree with everything said here.
2) I would never consider a woman from a bar or a club for any kind of long term relationship.
3) I’m the contrarian here. I hooked up with a women who was just about to turn 40 and we were both in marriages that were in death spirals. We’re now in our 2nd year of marriage together and it’s great. Bettter than I could imagine. She was raised very religiously and doesn’t drink. No clubs. The only female she spends time with is her sister.
4) All women have a “childish” aspect to them. Play it the right way and it’s to your advantage.
5) I had a few married momie friends in my first marriage. They went to clubs every weekend with with their female friends. At least one was actively dating while she was married. Flash forward, of the three that got divorced, #1 remarried and #2 has a steady boyfriend. Both of their guys seem to have much less successful careers than the original husbands. #3 pretty much dates lot’s of online guys and gets high every weekend. And this woman is a school teacher and has children too. She seems to think her marriage was bad and getting wasted every weekend is a much better way to live.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you love about her?

You must've felt better than ever after ditching that albatross... You stood up for yourself as a man should. Many men get into that position and stuck 3,5,10,20 years or even for the rest of their lives. Complaining that they've been sexless and the wife treats them poorly.
You know, many people have asked the same question to me. They said, you acted so quickly to end the marriage, what did I love about her. I really do not know. I guess I am remembering the good times, and not factoring in the bad times. Strangely enough, the bad times didn't show until after the marriage contract was signed. The only thing I can say is that once trust is broken, I knew I needed to exit the marriage. I looked at marriage as a business contract. When a partner or employee is not working with the team, you fire them, and that was what I had to do. I did try to stupidly work on the marriage, but had no cooperation from her. So, it was bittersweet. Happy, because the albatross was gone. Upset because of the range of emotions and how she turned into such a cold and heartless woman. I only found out about her true feelings after over hearing her conversations with friends and parents. There is no trust, loyalty and honesty in marriage anymore. It's one of the main reasons why I do not recommend marriage for anyone. I know I made the right decision. I felt my hands were tied during the marriage. Felt like I was in prison.

The lesson is, if your gut says not to do something, don't do it. The key is, should a person learn the truth, stay with the status quo in terms of your behavior while you plan your exit strategy. In the 21st century, nothing seems to be long lasting or permanent. A shame what feminism has done to the modern woman.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not that simple once kids are in the mix. Look at Brad Pitt, that's the picture of what marrying the wrong woman and having kids with her can do to event the most successful and handsome men. He will be stuck dealing with that harpy for a long time, even after all of the custody issues have been "decided" by the courts. Imagine him behaving like his glamorous ex-wife is behaving right now? You guessed it, they'd lock him up, take away any rights to his kids that he has and that'd be it. She behaves like that? It's a never ending battle for him, slowly draining off his finances and her with a harpy grin on her face. Yep, there's your feminine equality in America boys. If you have kids, you better have the best legal framework in place that anyone could ever imagine. That and the best legal team millions and millions of dollars can buy.