“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do faint light beards suit black men?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Do faint beards look attractive on men? I see white guys like Colin Farrell and Bruce Willis (back in his old days) with it, suits him. However, there is a difference, because I am dark. Does it suit us black guys?

Something like this;

http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/03/10/02/denzel.jpg

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/am_016DieselTate.jpg

the first picture would probably be what i'd look like every three days after shaving. i grow fast, and then it stays like that for a while. it doesn't go wild or anything. do you think it's a bad thing or is it cool to keep that faint beard look until it gets too hairy?

i also wear a silver chain (curb link chain) around my neck - and i have alot of similarities with that denzel fellow, whenever i look at him i feel like i'm looking at a mirror sometimes... very odd.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
thats denzel man, hes pure pimpishness and can probbaly pull off any look.

Post a pic, of yourself.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
IMO, it looks better on black guys than white guys because it doesn't contrast from the skin color as much. I think it'll look awesome!

BTW, im not white or black, so its a totally unbiased opinion.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
That depends tails, are you an aboriginal or african black?
lol. no i am not aboriginal. if i was, this computer would probably be stolen. anyway. if you say denzel can pull it off, than i guess i can. i am telling you now that i almost look like him. pretty much the same face. i just look younger, lol. i am a big time mix breed. african/american, spanish, portuguese, german, you name it!

also, is it attractive for the women?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top