Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ever hb6 and above being alone with themselves?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a lot post in this forum I read a lot about girl rebound from one to another, I always had another guy women or married women interested in me.. Do they ever can being truly alone with themselves?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I can't say that I've ever met a truly single attractive woman. I work with a lady that is in her 50s, divorced and single, and the most introverted and seemingly nicest person ever, but even she still has at least one orbiter (mainly the same guy) and her ex-husband is always in the picture (when he wants to be).

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't consider them single, if you consider emotional cheating to be a thing (most men do, and very rightly so).

But I've found the notch count for the most attractive women to be much lower and that's very relevant also...

So naturally you can see the place game has to anyone tyring to get their head around the neurosis of it all. First 5 girlfriends especially in one's teens are a complete confusing mess. Then without resources even (but with brains and balls) you do start to refine things according to pragmatism and practice. And there the average guy goes.
So how do you refine things in this processed? Just being friends until they're truly single? Wait for their relationship ended and just befriends for couple of month? Is that so what you mean?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to distill in an internet post. Thing is that male experience is highly valued, whilst female inexperience is valued. And rightly so. Best dynamic.

I refined things by fvcking them up. Don't get me wrong, I had very passionate relationships early which I have permanent tattoos from, and permanent scars from sexual exploration lol

But I messed up so bad that it is hilarious to think back on. Got many key attraction things down, but also behaved like an idiot. Also didn't understand women or life well enough, had a limited scope or perspective.

Now you give me the same woman whenever, and i'll make lemons out of lemonade. Serious. Give me any bird with decent time and I'm getting it and good value. A much higher quality of relationship that it isn't even funny. And what i've found is that isn't the blue-pill nonsense of happily ever after, but quality (in this context of discussion bears repeating that more important than quantity).

Seriously, my relationships have improved absurdly over the course. Can't see any reason not to other than a guy is just sleepwalking through his life tbh. And I know many come here that are below my basic threshold for a proper contribution (being at least the basic notch-count of 5 and some attempt at least of hitting on girls), then there's no chance at refinement, is there? That's not the point in that particular, but rather getting the leg over in the first bloody place.
It sounds like by making them staying in your frame. We'll that will works. I do it all the time, never been single man before, this is my first nearly 3 years of being truly alone, once you already get used to it, you doesn't want that anymore.. I wanted more.. Maybe I'm greedy, but I'm not looking something less than a grown up women to be my next challenges.

However itll be more excited to hear stories with girl that truly single.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I can't say that I've ever met a truly single attractive woman. I work with a lady that is in her 50s, divorced and single, and the most introverted and seemingly nicest person ever, but even she still has at least one orbiter (mainly the same guy) and her ex-husband is always in the picture (when he wants to be).
Even granny has never truly being alone then, so much power pvssy has over man, the problem is i cant respect any female with orbiters, serial rebound girl, in some ways now i look at them like a dog pile of shlt no matter how beautifull or alluring they're. It doesn't match my standard in picking up women to be my queen anymore.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several very attractive women that are single. They have a bad attitude though and blame all men for their past relationship mistakes though, turns me off completely but cucks still line up begging them for a date. They even post about it on Facebook “I get all these messages from men asking me out and wondering why I’m single” blah blah blah. Usually if an attractive woman is single there’s a very good reason. She still has options, no doubt, but not options she wants.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She still has options, no doubt, but not options she wants.
This! I'm looking for this girl, the girl who knows what she wants. The last candidates I assessed has this, but she does some mistakes by going back and forth to her existing orbiters, once she learned that I'm worth more then her options, she tried hard to pull me back, by then its already too late, I'm already out. She doesn't looks so good today, can see it on her face.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several very attractive women that are single. They have a bad attitude though and blame all men for their past relationship mistakes though, turns me off completely but cucks still line up begging them for a date. They even post about it on Facebook “I get all these messages from men asking me out and wondering why I’m single” blah blah blah. Usually if an attractive woman is single there’s a very good reason. She still has options, no doubt, but not options she wants.
I would argue that she's not truly single. 99%, no 100% of the time, there is one of those orbiters that she is regularly involved with. The only reason they aren't a public relationship is that she does not see him as high enough value. And even then, she has SOME alpha, somewhere, on her chick mind.

The only real exception to this are women who are unattractive. Don't be fooled. That is what red pill is all about.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that she's not truly single. 99%, no 100% of the time, there is one of those orbiters that she is regularly involved with. The only reason they aren't a public relationship is that she does not see him as high enough value. And even then, she has SOME alpha, somewhere, on her chick mind.

The only real exception to this are women who are unattractive. Don't be fooled. That is what red pill is all about.
Now that is very true! I knew a girl that had two kids by two different dudes (married to one at one time at least). I and everyone else thought she was dating this guy for I dunno how long, they’d always go out and do couple stuff together and take her and her kids on trips and the whole 9 yards. They never posted any pics together but she’d take pics with her and her kids, I never saw him in ANY pic. Neither changed their Facebook relationship status and if you asked her what the deal was “oh we are just hanging out, I don’t want a relationship right now, not ready for it”. Absolute fool to subject himself to such a position but it’s his own fault.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that is very true! I knew a girl that had two kids by two different dudes (married to one at one time at least). I and everyone else thought she was dating this guy for I dunno how long, they’d always go out and do couple stuff together and take her and her kids on trips and the whole 9 yards. They never posted any pics together but she’d take pics with her and her kids, I never saw him in ANY pic. Neither changed their Facebook relationship status and if you asked her what the deal was “oh we are just hanging out, I don’t want a relationship right now, not ready for it”. Absolute fool to subject himself to such a position but it’s his own fault.
and that is what happens the most, I saw that sh!t happens once, the did join the woman once with her daughter, when we was skydriving, the dude didn't jump, he pretty much drive her there(somewhat a 3 hours travel) to just look at her daughter and wait for us jump, first and last time I saw him too.

that is the issue, woman are never alone, or they will have a "friend" to do things, or are dating, also get used to it, most of time the guy is oblivious of it, and really think they are startng something. its sad, but then you also undertand, the problem is not only society and woman, men who accept such role are also to blame, if all guys was as ruthless as woman in this regard, no way in hell woman would had a behavior this bad

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that is what happens the most, I saw that sh!t happens once, the did join the woman once with her daughter, when we was skydriving, the dude didn't jump, he pretty much drive her there(somewhat a 3 hours travel) to just look at her daughter and wait for us jump, first and last time I saw him too.

that is the issue, woman are never alone, or they will have a "friend" to do things, or are dating, also get used to it, most of time the guy is oblivious of it, and really think they are startng something. its sad, but then you also undertand, the problem is not only society and woman, men who accept such role are also to blame, if all guys was as ruthless as woman in this regard, no way in hell woman would had a behavior this bad
Well I will say that not all of the men are aware they are being put in this weird cuck position right off the bat. It’s not like they start out driving them all over the place and doing stuff for them right off the bat. Maybe some do but most of the time it goes like this:

Woman meets man. Doesn’t have any attraction to man but sees a role he can play to benefit her. Woman gives man just enough to keep him hanging on, if she can do this without sex or as little flirting as possible then the better. Man falls harder for woman cause it’s human nature to want what you can’t have and he has no other women to occupy his time. Thinks if he tries just a little harder that things will change. Woman begins to ask for astronomical favors “drive me 3 hours to skydiving. Watch my kids for the day while I go to work. Take me here. Take us there. We need this, I need that”. Woman finally oversteps her bounds by getting Too greedy and stupid cuck finally wakes up that he’s as far as he’s ever going to get.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I will say that not all of the men are aware they are being put in this weird cuck position right off the bat. It’s not like they start out driving them all over the place and doing stuff for them right off the bat. Maybe some do but most of the time it goes like this:

Woman meets man. Doesn’t have any attraction to man but sees a role he can play to benefit her. Woman gives man just enough to keep him hanging on, if she can do this without sex or as little flirting as possible then the better. Man falls harder for woman cause it’s human nature to want what you can’t have and he has no other women to occupy his time. Thinks if he tries just a little harder that things will change. Woman begins to ask for astronomical favors “drive me 3 hours to skydiving. Watch my kids for the day while I go to work. Take me here. Take us there. We need this, I need that”. Woman finally oversteps her bounds by getting Too greedy and stupid cuck finally wakes up that he’s as far as he’s ever going to get.
This is true.. This what I saw 99% of the time, at first the guy thinks he's the most handsome man around that time.. Thinks he's the alpha, however nothing sweet ever came and didn't even realize being a puppies follow her around like an idiot, god help if he even starting to realize and get out of it.. I see no exception on this.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The funniest part is hearing the excuses the women come up with to NOT f*ck the dude, take pictures, etc. Even funnier are the cuck's excuses as to why it's ok.

I used to want to try and help these guys but they get hostile.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest part is hearing the excuses the women come up with to NOT f*ck the dude, take pictures, etc. Even funnier are the cuck's excuses as to why it's ok.

I used to want to try and help these guys but they get hostile.
ego invested people are the wrose to make then wake up (with mean anyone invested in something), they already invested a lot of time so they are not willing to cut loses and move on, they will stay and invest more since they already did that much they should be close

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ego invested people are the wrose to make then wake up (with mean anyone invested in something), they already invested a lot of time so they are not willing to cut loses and move on, they will stay and invest more since they already did that much they should be close
Yea these m0r0ns are everywhere, patching their own deficits with taking more of emotional toll on themselves, ended up to be a chumps below average level in society without they even know it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive women I have been with have been monkey branchers. Sometimes I'll see an 8 or a 9 just by herself at a club and I'll scratch my head thinking something isn't right. And then upon closer observation, I see her giving out her number to every guy, collecting orbiters left and right. I guess she was running low so she felt the need to go out and replenish her validation ecosystem.
I See no exceptions either, I better started to scratching my head now.