Do DJship works on younger girls?

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, do the C & F, cold responce, and other DJ skills work on younger women, like age 18 and below.

Coz i noe this girl, she would only approach me if im sweet, nice, and basically be a bit of AFC. If i tease her she will just be mad and be cold to me.

From her previous experience she fell i in love with an average looking dude that complimented n hugged her during a school overnight trip.

Can i assume that this girl fall for the AFC types?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the high school forums to see what works on the girls under 18.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ techniques work even better on HS girls... they're smarter than guys their age typically but they ain't THAT smart to the game...

If you're good you can go through whole groups of friends, lol...

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From her past dating experience she would always be the passive type

even if she likes this guy she would wait for him to talk to him, but would never start talking to him first

if the guy never start talking to her she would just give up

wat is this??

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah im guessing shes the shy type?

but as for your question,

YES! the DJ methods definitely work on the younger ladies (assuming it's high school). I try, and I still do, use the C&F on the girls I know @ school, and I get great results...from the non-shy, non-super conservative. I usually get good results from girls that are social and have senses of humor. I've yet to apply C&F on the shy ones, since I don't know too many shy girls, but yes. C&F and stuff is GOLD, and it works for all ages =) sorta.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no actually she's not shy at all

she flirts quite a lot and can be very crushy to guys, C & F does work but when i tease her a bit she may take it seriously and become upset and stuff

or when i cold approach her she would just ignore it. she is always playing the passive role and expect the guys to play the aggressor

i guess this has to do with her being a bit insecure about herself, she is not your most confident girl so she may take teasing seriously or affraid of being rejected so she never makes approaches herself

she does reponse well to afcness though, like if you start compliment her, being nice n sweet n caring n stuff, she would become more open and friendly n start flirting with you

is she an exception to the DJ rules?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go below 18?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A fellow DJ shall help =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
she flirts quite a lot and can be very crushy to guys, C & F does work but when i tease her a bit she may take it seriously and become upset and stuff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well in that case, you might be overdoing it sir! There are a few cute 15 year olds I know and I try the C&F stuff but I tend to use it lightly so I don't come off as some huge @$$hole. My theory is, once the younger ones get a firm image of who you are, they will stick to that idea of you and act based on it. So yeah, if she's getting all worked up over your C&F, just say something like, "Heyyy~ chill out, can't take a joke?", but if u go really overboard, an apology never hurt anyone.

i guess this has to do with her being a bit insecure about herself, she is not your most confident girl so she may take teasing seriously or affraid of being rejected so she never makes approaches herself
In that case, be wary of your C&F, because you just might insult her. Also, since shes afraid of taking the risks, I suggest you be the man and lead things =)

she does reponse well to afcness though, like if you start compliment her, being nice n sweet n caring n stuff, she would become more open and friendly n start flirting with you
If she's more responsive to AFC behavior and she's more flirty and stuff...I'd still be cautious really. Why not break the ice with a little bit of AFC stuff...like a compliment or be nice for JUST A LITTLE BIT, then use C&F/Kino, but don't over-do it, since you say she's insecure/inconfident.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Don't go below 18?
Dont give advice, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what I'm talking about? Ok.. I caught fire. I wouldn't use C and F because it sounds like she's the type of girl that needs to warm up to you, and if you try and use it straight off the bat, she'll think you're an *******. You gotta show her you're a "nice" guy at first, but make sure that you don't look too nice to be put in the just friends category. I also wouldn't try kino right away, because you could easily scare her off.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate these forums nobody helps any body :(

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no man guys those are good advice, all of you, thx a lot

i guess i need to downgrade my c & f and basically get her to warm up 2 me

we have already flirted quite a lot so dont think i will go into the friends zone for now

i will probably ask her out for an official date soon, we hav already hung out to the movies twice but those arent "official" dates

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tone it down a little bit. Maybe she's less attracted to the loud boisterous guys we DJs tend to be than most girls.

Tone it down, but don't eliminate it by any means.

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
since she is so relutant to appraoch due to her fear of rejection, do i actively txt her with phone, or tlk 2 her first on msn?

she did txt me once or twice out of the blue just asking how i am doing, or tlked 2 me first on msn on few occasions, but mostly i dont do any approaching to her

think its time i become more active?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Why are you getting so caught up with this girl?

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
A freind of mine who is 18 did and does everything completely wrong on a 17 yr. old chick in our highschool. He calls her way too much he is way to nice to her i kno for a fact hes getting her all kinds of stuff for christmas, hes very predictible, also he is not that good looking and his girl has no competiton because he wont even talk to other girls. I think this might just be a crazy case and he is really lucky to have this girl because shes very hot... the only thing is she is really shy and def hasnt had many boyfriends, so for this case i think c and f may not have worked and my friend did the exact right thing

you might have to play girl by gril

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what, move on?? i just knew her for like a few weeks n we havent even official gone out yet, we havent even started so i cant actually move on