Ok guys....we all talk about it and we all sweat about it ....but how effective is it really(cold approaches)....whats has your success ratio been and how many actually turned into dates or even girlfriends...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You THINK the odds is small but you never tried it. Why don't you give it a shot?Originally posted by Walden
I think the odds of it turning out well are very small. However you can do it as often as you like![]()
I can honestly say that every one of my approaches have turned out well. I have never been slapped, bitten, maced nor kneed in the cojones by any woman I approached.Originally posted by Walden
I think the odds of it turning out well are very small. However you can do it as often as you like![]()
Amen.Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I can honestly say that every one of my approaches have turned out well. I have never been slapped, bitten, maced nor kneed in the cojones by any woman I approached.![]()
What is there to be afraid of?
Thanks for the advice Saine.Originally posted by Saine
You THINK the odds is small but you never tried it. Why don't you give it a shot?![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.