Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do chicks seriously get mad if you text them back a day later

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two first dates in the last week - both went well and had kino/making out.

For both of them, I let a day or two pass before I hit them up, letting them know it’d be fun to get out again. Both replied same day and sounded excited and happy I reached out and reciprocated the idea of seeing one another again (1-4 hours later for each). I texted them both the following day (I was busy and it just slipped away from me) to continue the convo and line up something for sometime this week or next...no response from either. Going on 1-2 days no response, however one of them added me on FB and Snapchat...

Do women actually get upset if you wait a day to reply? I legitimately think one of the two just got fed up and won’t ever reply now...whatever I guess.

Honestly only looking to spin plates - neither are LTR potential at all. So it’s not an issue - just wondering if I could have kept them going better if I didn’t wait like 12-15 hours to text them again after they agreed to going out again sometime.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I had a one night stand with a girl I knew but didnt write her that same day (we split up at morning).

She got so p1ssed off that started bad mouthing me with our common friends...I mean d1ck size and fvcking skills.

Yeah thats what you get when you mix a great ego, low self esteem and impulsivity in the same gender.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If their interest is high they want you to text them back right away and may get cranky if you wait a day, but that’s ok. If they are not interested then they may get mad if you text them back at all.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your playing games bro. These days you strike while the iron is hot. I reciprocate whatever energy is given to me. If they are eager and giving me action i will push forward as far as i can until they pull back a step. Then i do the same and give a day or two to re engage. if u had success on date 1 with making out u should have planned to meet again the following day to seal the deal And clap those cheeks not play these waiting push pull games.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your playing games bro. These days you strike while the iron is hot. I reciprocate whatever energy is given to me. If they are eager and giving me action i will push forward as far as i can until they pull back a step. Then i do the same and give a day or two to re engage. if u had success on date 1 with making out u should have planned to meet again the following day to seal the deal And clap those cheeks not play these waiting push pull games.

Yikes - sorry but I have a life and can’t just drop everything for a girl who is just plate potential only. I don’t see it as playing games (I was working a shift at the bar that night so I’m not gonna stop working just to keep it going to “strike while it’s hot” - that makes me feel like I’m compromising a bit. To each, their own, however and understand it works for some to text constantly and do the whole urgent-response scheme, but it feels unnatural

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like u got it all figured out already then champ. Why waste time with this thread

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like u got it all figured out already then champ. Why waste time with this thread
Certainly don’t mean it like that, to be honest.

I guess I’m just honestly thinking it’s really dumb if a girl is into you, and gets all butthurt or whatever if you actually follow up the next day.

It’s not like these girls asked me questions or anything either - they just were happy in their reply and agreed we should go out again soon. So, next day I texted them each looking for their availability in the coming week.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Certainly don’t mean it like that, to be honest.

I guess I’m just honestly thinking it’s really dumb if a girl is into you, and gets all butthurt or whatever if you actually follow up the next day.

It’s not like these girls asked me questions or anything either - they just were happy in their reply and agreed we should go out again soon. So, next day I texted them each looking for their availability in the coming week.
its all part of the game dude. The fine line of showing interest without seeming desperate. Everyone does it. Push pull bs game. No they are not mad but since u waited and in a way showed them they are not a top priority, they will do the same to u And now your hamster wheel is spinning wondering why lmao. I have no shame and no ego so I only text to make plans so that once things are confirmed theres no need for further txting discussion except to reconfirm on day of.

Thats why i dont play no games and i dont care if i come off as desperate because i know i dont and i wont. I have a tendency to show high interest and love bomb them and make them feel like number 1 like shes the most special. This goes hand in hand with fkking them senseless and putting them in sexual bliss. Its how i get these girls addicted. The moment they pull away or back off i meet that equally in my own way by doing other things, girls, events etc. they come crawling back instantly after 1 day of a break. the push pull game only works after youve gotten in her mind and body

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its all part of the game dude. The fine line of showing interest without seeming desperate. Everyone does it. Push pull bs game. No they are not mad but since u waited and in a way showed them they are not a top priority, they will do the same to u And now your hamster wheel is spinning wondering why lmao. I have no shame and no ego so I only text to make plans so that once things are confirmed theres no need for further txting discussion except to reconfirm on day of.

Thats why i dont play no games and i dont care if i come off as desperate because i know i dont and i wont. I have a tendency to show high interest and love bomb them and make them feel like number 1 like shes the most special. This goes hand in hand with fkking them senseless and putting them in sexual bliss. Its how i get these girls addicted. The moment they pull away or back off i meet that equally in my own way by doing other things, girls, events etc. they come crawling back instantly after 1 day of a break. the push pull game only works after youve gotten in her mind and body
Simple enough - makes sense. Any way to recover at this point or just hold off and wait? Part of why I felt fine waiting to reply is because starting tomorrow I have a vacation until Sunday, so its not like I would be able to see them the majority of this week anyways.

It is a fine line - one that I often find myself questioning which side I want to be on (pursue them and give them what they want vs holding back a little and let them wonder). It’s not like these girls asked me questions or anything. The convo basically ended with them agreeing to meetup again soon and I tried to pickup the next day and schedule the next date. Did I actually do something wrong here or are they just bad eggs who don’t deserve my time anyway?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
In the beginning you need to pursue and lead. And dont plan for future dates. The next day i would have txtd her like “hey im feelin tacos tonight, u down?”. Girls never turn down tacos. So if i dont get a response at that point i fallback for a bit.

Dont over think it bro, a girl that likes u will make it easy for u to chill or will initiate hanging out. Also, if i send a text and get no response ill send another text saying “or na?” a few hours later or the next day. Sometimes u gotta put your ego aside. Or ill say “HELLLOOOOOO” usually they will perk up or whatever hah. Its just a dumbass test they do to see ur next move

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days IL can drop off if you wait too long. They assume low IL on your part and/or your too busy texting your harem of women.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Make her wait x days" advice from 1995 is no longer valid.

If you like her, there is no downside to texting or emailing back asap. It's not considered "needy" in 2019. In fact, women love fast replies.
Makes sense. But I wasn’t being overtly intentional about it. She replied around 5pm Sunday, just agreeing and saying it would be “really fun”. Then I continued mid morning the next day. I know it ain’t a big deal and she’s honestly nothing to fret over, but I feel like I did learn a lesson for future interactions

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Makes sense. But I wasn’t being overtly intentional about it. She replied around 5pm Sunday, just agreeing and saying it would be “really fun”. Then I continued mid morning the next day. I know it ain’t a big deal and she’s honestly nothing to fret over, but I feel like I did learn a lesson for future interactions
Understood. I know you weren't "game playing" or intentionally "stalling." Just making that point for others reading this.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The next day i would have txtd her like “hey im feelin tacos tonight, u down?”. Girls never turn down tacos.
+1.

The game in a nutshell.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1.

The game in a nutshell.
Seriously? The next day? Do y’all have a purpose or are “women” your purpose?

This is where I get so confused sometimes. Half the things I read, from CW, to other posts on this forum, to AMS would legitimately chastise you for that. Then half of the people say what you’re saying, which is literally the opposite. Sometimes I don’t ****ing get it at all.

Doesn’t that just make you way TOO available to ask her out for the very next day? Or is that just the pumpndump strategy?

Does it just come down to whatever works the best for you? Or do you take it on a case by case basis and let it all depend on the initial interaction?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? The next day? Do y’all have a purpose or are “women” your purpose?

This is where I get so confused sometimes. Half the things I read, from CW, to other posts on this forum, to AMS would legitimately chastise you for that. Then half of the people say what you’re saying, which is literally the opposite. Sometimes I don’t ****ing get it at all.

Doesn’t that just make you way TOO available to ask her out for the very next day? Or is that just the pumpndump strategy?

Does it just come down to whatever works the best for you? Or do you take it on a case by case basis and let it all depend on the initial interaction?
I tend to wait minimum 1/2 days after the first date, after second date things should be a bit smoother if you have raised her IL.

Ideally she will be messaging you after the dates

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: you want to spin plates so do yourself a huge favor and always expect them to flake. I have 20 different things to do at all times so I am not shocked or bothered or dismayed whatsoever when they go ghost. They're women: hot, horny, and they can fvuck anybody they want any anytime. They are spinning plates too, so why would they not ghost me?

You get good by getting experienced and abundant. And that means, along the way, getting used to flaking.

These women are not LTR material, so they will leave your life at some point, so in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter.

The one who added you to social media: best to never acknowledge it. Do not initiate or respond to any messages with her via social media.
Good advice here - mostly just looking to learn more than try to correct anything that happened with these two.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I totally understand the frustration with the conflicting advice.

As a busy guy, you can’t always reply fast. You have other priorities. Agreed.

I’m just saying, reply when you can. Faster replies are appreciated by women, but work/school, family, and other priorities obviously come before her.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally understand the frustration with the conflicting advice.

As a busy guy, you can’t always reply fast. You have other priorities. Agreed.

I’m just saying, reply when you can. Faster replies are appreciated by women, but work/school, family, and other priorities obviously come before her.
Thanks - safe to say, this is at least one lesson I learned here. I should also realize that any girl who has a good head on her shoulders and a good self-esteem should not be offput if it takes (god forbid) one extra day for a guy to continue the conversation and initiate a date. I also realize they likely had moderate or lower interest, so it’s no big deal.