Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do chicks get pissed if you don't call within X days?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been much discussion of when to call a girl and the general consensus is that you should call within 3 days of getting her number.

However, this ties in on how that effects a girl's overall interest level and whether waiting beyond the norm will get her upset to the point that she loses all interest. . Some say if a girl is interested, it should not matter how long you wait as long as it is not weeks or months. But say you deviate a little and wait 4-5 days to call?

My last two dates illustrate this point. About a month ago I had a reasonably good first date with this girl who ended up in my place (no sex). Afterwards, she told me to call her which I did after 5 days. I caught her in the middle of something and she said she would call me back in ten minutes. Well, she never did. I tried one more time and left a message but no call back. NEXT.

Last Thursday, I had a first date with this other girl. All signs pointed to medium to high interest as she was pretty much giving me positive body language ( of which I have become pretty good at guaging) and was touching me alot. Well, I called her 4 days later to set up a date, and she said that she would me call back in an hour. That was Monday and she has not called me since. It looks like she will also be nexted.

I sense that some women really get offended if you don't call them within a certain period of time beyond which they lose all interest. It is as if they measure your interest in them by how soon you call. If you don't show enough interest from her perspective, she loses all interest in you.

I must say however, that is not the case with all chicks. I have had girls call me and want to go out with me in spite of poor phone etiquette on my part. But, I think this is the exception and only applies to women with really high IL.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your instincts are correct

I also think a lot of gals are well aware of the fact that this waiting 5 days thing is insincere, and it indicates a lack of confidence that turns them off.

Don't wait so long. It's even OK to call the very next day, if that's when you're able to call.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeh they do. Had this one chick whose number I got last week start acting cold towards me when I ran into her, then when I said bye to her she goes "you know you can call me right, so you can stop acting shy bla bla bla..."

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it does piss them off sometimes ,and 5-7 days is nothing i usually wait 10 days before calling and weeks before setting up another date if at all.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
NoOoo ..never call in the first 3 days ...EVER!! Don't even return phone calls trust me you'd rather piss them off then have them playing games.

Remember that ..No e-mails ,No messages (That's why you should get her cell number.She doesn't pick that up either you say ? Fukk her!:mad: ) No Returning Phone calls ,No PMSing whatever you call it,No third party.

Don't "Bump" into them either ..Unless you actually bump into them . Your goal is to see them socially and for them to see you in a suitor light .

This is my Advice ...Not Law ....Do not Flame.

DJBJ

Reaction score
it depends

To tell you the truth.... it really depends on how you met the female. For instance... I met a female in the club and she was really feeling me. I gave her a call the next night. She thanked me for not calling the same night because it makes a guy seem that all he wants is to try to get somewhere with her (sexually) So... depending on the circumstances like that of a club scene... don't call the same night... you are forever doomed to have that dry feeling inyour pants,lol.:cool:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call whenver you can/want. Just make sure you are not calling out of desperation. If she is really into you, it can never be too soon or too late, with late being the best option; they'll usually respond, " I didn't think you would call me." Haha, means she was thinking about you during those days.

Believe me, if she has no, or very little interest, it doesn't matter when you call, she'll usually screen you and/or not return your calls. Either way, who cares if she gets pissed if you don't call whenever she wants you to, the better reason to wait even longer. The day you honestly stop caring how she will respond, is the day you would have arrived to the level you want to be at.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call whenever you want. The crazier they are, the more likely they'll get p*ssed off if you wait 5 days to call. But if you don't wait that long, they'll probably get p*ssed off about something else you do.

The point of waiting a bit, is to weed out the crazy ones. If you like going out with crazy girls, then don't do the things that'll p*ss them off.

You'll be walking on eggshells in no time.