Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of you wish you could have a certain ex back?

Reaction score
Ive spinned a million plates so I know all about how not to get stuck up on one woman but do any of you think about a certain ex of yours that you wish you shouldve kept or that you would love to be with right now? Its been 10 years and I cant stop thinking about one of my exes.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve lost some girls who where a good match just because I liked them to much and turned into a little *****. Happens all the time.
Fml

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fvcked plenty of women but there was only one ex I've ever truly made love to. I would finish inside of her and we'd make out for another 5-10 minutes, then go again without even pulling out. We'd do this for an entire Saturday afternoon.

I've never been able to do that with any other woman before, or since. 9 out of 10 of them, I pretty much just wish they would leave my apartment after sex. Basically I'm just masturbating with their vaginas.

So yeah, I still think about that ex. That type of passion is pretty uncommon in a lifetime. Maybe one or two women at most. She's pinged me a few times since we parted, but I blew her off. Hindsight being 20/20, that relationship could never be anything other than a toxic power-play to see who "controls the relationship." She had major daddy issues and grew up in a matriarchal household, so she resented my dominance.

You learn to think with the big head as you get older, and although you can remember that passion and excitement, you also make peace with moving on and the overall transience of life.

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As bad as it sounds.... i mourn my 25yr relationship sometimes like someone died.. cuz thats how it feels especially looking at my beautiful kids we had.....i wish it worked out better. Even though i know im better off now, especially with the lady im with now... i cant help but sometimes think of the good times we had for well over half the relationship 15 to like ..35 was good.. then 36 to 42 everything went to shyt... and wonder wtf happened... i still have dreams about her. I know shes not good for me and people change.... she changed so drasticly that at the end i no longer knew who she was... i no longer knew myself either... so... onwards and upwards! New chapters... gotta keep turning that page.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Tinder GF from about 18 months ago. I lost her ‘cause I drank all the time. She kept warning me. I didn’t believe her. I’ve had two GFs since (& have one now). But in many ways, she was a perfect GF. .

Serenity

Reaction score
Not an ex, but there is a lost opportunity I have beaten myself up about a lot. I was 13 (yeah, probably wouldn't have lasted anyways), everyone was awkward at that age, one of the prettiest girls in class obviously had a crush on me but I was too dense to realize at the time. During recess I went with my friends to all sorts of weird places where nearly nobody else went, suddenly she just showed up where I was, all alone and out of nowhere. She always kept closest to me and on a few occasions she was even putting her arms around me. I didn't do anything about it at the time, it was nice and all, but I didn't understand for some reason.

It took a few years before I suddenly remembered that happening and at that stage knew 100% what actually happened. Since then I have wondered what could have been, even if just temporary. I couldn't fathom how I could be THAT fvcking dense, it's not like the concept of attraction was alien to me at age 13. Worst thing was that I really liked her too, I was just retarded.

Silly story, but the fact that I still remember this so vividly at age 29 says something about the impact it had on me. I wish I could explore that alternate path, how different would my life be if I didn't blow the chance to be with the hottest girl in class? It would be interesting to know that, but I've let it go a long time ago. I still cringe thinking about my complete inaction towards a hot chick I like who literally throws herself at me...

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Ive spinned a million plates so I know all about how not to get stuck up on one woman but do any of you think about a certain ex of yours that you wish you shouldve kept or that you would love to be with right now? Its been 10 years and I cant stop thinking about one of my exes.
At a guess I would say you probably haven't worked out fully what happened with this ex. You haven't fully worked out the lessons, wrapped it up and put it to bed.

There's something that you are holding onto and won't let go of. Do you need to forgive yourself in order to let go and move on? Do you need to forgive her in order to let go and move on?

Are you repeating the same mistakes of the past? repeating the same patterns? this would be a sign that you haven't learned the lesson that you were meant to learn and thus grown from the experience.

We can only truly connect with another person if both of us are fully present. Social media and self absorption has made this an often frustrating endeavour, where you can spend time with someone, but often one party can be distracted / not fully present. No good connection. If this were the case, you may have been sleepwalking while with this female and thus when you look back it all seems like it was a dream......well if you weren't in the present moment, it was just a dream....

this can provoke a desire to "go back" or "do it again" with the intention of being fully present and "doing it right". But you can't. It's gone. Only a ghost wallows in the past (killing your current present moments and thus repeating the pattern.)

All you can do is try to be present for you and for those in your life NOW.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible you are making this girl more perfect in your mind? I mean, it's been 10 years.. the mind plays tricks on you and you tend to forget the negative and remember the positive, even enlarge these feelings of positive memories.

Personally, sometimes I think of a few girls which whom I screwed things up and wonder.. what if.. but then it hits me. Chances are very high they would have turned out like the other relationships I had and do I really wanted this relationship to have worked out?

This would have ment that I'd be in a 10 or 15 year old relationship right now!! Oh the horror! And all of those girls I wouldn't have met or boned along the years! I am way better in my current situation, so I have to be glad these never worked out!

And also, I got an ex back last year. A girl I was really into when we broke up. Got her back and got bored of her a few months later. Go figure..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fvcked plenty of women but there was only one ex I've ever truly made love to. I would finish inside of her and we'd make out for another 5-10 minutes, then go again without even pulling out. We'd do this for an entire Saturday afternoon.

I've never been able to do that with any other woman before, or since. 9 out of 10 of them, I pretty much just wish they would leave my apartment after sex. Basically I'm just masturbating with their vaginas.

So yeah, I still think about that ex. That type of passion is pretty uncommon in a lifetime. Maybe one or two women at most. She's pinged me a few times since we parted, but I blew her off. Hindsight being 20/20, that relationship could never be anything other than a toxic power-play to see who "controls the relationship." She had major daddy issues and grew up in a matriarchal household, so she resented my dominance.

You learn to think with the big head as you get older, and although you can remember that passion and excitement, you also make peace with moving on and the overall transience of life.
Was it her physical beauty combined with the sex itself that made her most attractive to you? Basically a girl you get rock hard looking at and when you kiss you think the boner is going to pop a hole in your pants?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes a girl I spent a fantastic time with, who also had a figure like a 1960s russ meyers movie girl.

We drank to much though. I think at the time I alpha widowed her without even realising what that meant.

She was in the supermarket the other day, grossly obese. quite sad but her own problem.

she should have worked on herself instead of checking if men who were complete strangers fancied her

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it her physical beauty combined with the sex itself that made her most attractive to you? Basically a girl you get rock hard looking at and when you kiss you think the boner is going to pop a hole in your pants?
She wasn't actually the "hottest" woman I've been with, but she was up there. Pretty, in a very approachable, non-intimidating, grounded sort of way. I feel weird describing her as "hot" because she wasn't the sexy outfit/dolled up type.

She was also a very enthusiastic sexual partner, because at least for a period of time, she reciprocated my extremely high interest in her. Women simply don't have that enthusiasm and passion when you meet them off Tinder or drag them home from a bar. If they're horny and good lovers then they can be energetic, but that's not the same as passionate. It's rare. You never forget it. Casual sex just doesn't compare, and it becomes less interesting.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t. Never have. They are Exd for a reason. Don’t live in the past. It never works and plays your mind with lack of confidence.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did have many many plates but very few of them ended in a relationship with .
I do remember one of the first ones when i was 18 .A Finnish girl which had everything i wanted looks wise except that she was a feminist that was waiting to be awaken. I was her first and the one who took her V card . We were few months into this and thanks to some circumstances i couldn’t keep it longer and broke it off but on good terms . Major reason was the feminist side of her that i detested. She found some other dude after 6 months and they are still together 6 years later .

The thing is though that i never want to return with each of my exes , i do think how everything went and I’m ok with how things ended till now and got no regrets. Very very rarely i wonder how it would go if i did something further with each one of them but i get only negative thoughts so at the end I’m always pleased with all of my decisions to end each of those relationships. Actually i do think sometimes if they still feel anything for me and wonder about that cause I’m narcissist and love the validation that i get from it .

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Even if it happened, it wouldn't be as it was, so it's kind of silly to want it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason the relationship ended -- no matter if she was the one who did it or you did it. If she did it, there is a part of her that thinks she is better than you and that isn't going to change and you will never want that dynamic in any LTR. If you did it, there were reasons that your logical side knew were dealbreakers and you wouldn't be happy moving forward long-term. It is pointless to sit around and romanticize these relationships months or years later. I am guilty of it as well - but it is important to understand that you are essentially cherry picking small moments out of this relationship that overall was not as great as you are remembering it to be.

While it is trite - it really is true that they are your ex for reason.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and you have to learn to live with the regret. There's no going back.

It's also worth knowing that when you are dumped it communicates a poisonous and everlasting message to your Ego that this person is better than you. Your Ego then puts this person on a pedestal and builds a little shrine in your head to them as the pinnacle of your love life i.e. "you'll never find better".

It's a trick of the mind. But unfortunately it is a very persistent and long-lasting mental deception.
That's why you need to break that connection. Keeping the connection maintained the poison drip and keeps the shrine maintained.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met two great girls that would have been amazing girlfriends especially the second one but couldnt keep my d1ck in my pants and lost them both.

I would like to tell my old self that once you pass your 30s you only find lesser options outside of sex.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its probably that look in her eyes when she looked at you like you were the only man on earth, its a feeling stronger than drugs , but it never last's
no, when i broke up with my baby momma i thought i would never recover, but i found a new chick soon after and now im headed down the same ROAD TO RUIN, i recognize now that i have some internal issues so deep, it will probably take the rest of my life to fix .
had i had worked those issues out i could have probably kept the ones i liked.
its not your turn ...its her turn with you , and you can make that turn last as long as you want. you should be the best you that you can be.
there will always be another one , but the thing is are you ready for her?
work on yourself so you can keep the women you like in your life

Last edited: