Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Any of You Have Experience Dating Russian women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions for people that know russian women and in general:

-She said "How about Saturday between 1 and 3pm?" Did you understand that to mean the date was only between those hours, or starts on those hours. I am trying to understand if she's trying to double book, keep me from sex, or if I should make more plans. Should I clarify
- Should I flake or use an excuse to reschedule? I could easily say "Hey I forgot I have to pick a friend up from the Airport, does sunday work"

Help me out comrades! THANKS!
With that type of scheduling, she sounds like a pro, or as they say there, девушка. This whole situation sounds very fishy.

Reaction score
Guy got banned after 11 years for bragging about how many likes he had. HAHAHA.

I wonder how long he read the forum for after that.

I bet he would cut his pinky off to be here.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Ukrainian I dated for a minute was fun but definitely not ltr material. Smart girl & successful on her own but the rest yeah no thanks. Drank a lot with moody swings & waay to much entitlement.

She was a solid 7 with legs for days. 5'8" always wearing heels, 140ish maybe and real 36DDD. I always thought anything bigger than a DD would be too much, boy was I wrong.

@RichardTheFrog- she gave terrible bjs, too much teeth.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ME and HER: inside joke banter
ME: Lets try again this Friday night over dinner
HER: Good idea! Sadly I already promised this friday night to my girlfriend who is vwery jealous that I abandoned her on Sunday for the sake of some shady gentleman who happens to have some of the same viscious roofie techniques that I have (ed: that's an in joke)
HER:How about Saturday between 1 and 3pm? A walk at the lake like civilized europeans do?"
ME: We're going to act like civilized people?!?
HER: I mean, I can't promise you that
ME: Sounds fun. I'll pick you up at 1 like a real european gentleman
HER: The goal is not to get kicked out of the park. you think its feasible
ME:I'm not confident.. i mean two gay guys stopped us (last Sunday night) on the street
HER: Wow, let's see if your polish-italian roots are really there.
HER: Hahaa, jealous people all over the place, its inevitable
ME: Well there are going to be way more jealous people at the lake now...
HER: So we are safe to freak out all those nice peaceful families running around the lake with their dogs and children? funnnnnn!
HER: Whatevs, it's not even technically a lake anyway
Excellent example of what banter should look like!

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian women are my specialty (along with hot Asians). I've dated several long term, and was even married to one with who I had a kid with.

I'd have to agree with everything already stated in this thread. They are golddiggers, and they highly value a man with a good profession or well paying job. They also don't mind dating older men, in fact to provide a feeling of security and being taken care of they often seek it out which explains why the 27 year old hottie in your case thinks it's absolutely normal to date a guy who's 40. So don't let the age difference affect your decision-making.

These types of women are hot, but they're also often straight forward. If you give them the appearance of having money, they will probably fvck you very quickly. They won't use sex as a weapon in the beginning of a relationship like other western girls, but they will use it as a weapon if you date them long enough. They have tempers, but to balance this they also keep themselves in very good shape. They rarely get fat as they age, although it does happen sometimes. They think it's important to always look good, and wearing high heels even to the grocery store is not uncommon.

But be very careful, many of them want a free ride through life (with you as their financial support) which may be a good thing because in return they generally give you lots of great sex and they cook well and clean up the house. They also tend to have a great down to earth sense of humour and are easy to talk to, and they will often express interest in your hobbies. However, they also tend to argue a lot and it's true they're usually spoiled and think they're god's gift to men (hot women are still very similar the world over in this respect).

If your money runs out, generally so will their love for you. These are women who often grew up in poverty and are willing to do whatever it takes to avoid becoming poor again. Plus in the West, they see all the money around them, and they see how much western men worship hot women so they think they are automatically entitled to a good life supported by a rich sucker. Also keep in mind that hot foreign women, when transplanted in the West, often become just as anti-male, moneyhungry, and manipulative as their western female counterparts if not even moreso. Proceed with caution, but have fun while it lasts. Don't be surprised if these women end up dating another dude right after your break up, they are notorious for being able to turn off their emotions like a switch, even better than most other cultural types of women.

Great input. I hooked up consistently with two Russians (22 and 19) while flying into Melbourne frequently for work. Both had major daddy issues and wanted to make me jealous the entire duration of the relationship. Their bodies are flame though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All women are still women, but Russian women remind me of women from the 1980's or early 1990's. In other words, they are less corrupted. They appreciate guys with jobs who pay the rent on time, are hot, and have family values (i.e., they brag about wanting and having children).

Last night I mailed my Russian ex girlfriend a Christmas present. She and I still send love letters nearly 5 years after I left NYC.

Compare her to a recent American girl I dated who went on the pill, started taking antidepressants and pain killers, gained weight, asked me for money, told me never to speak to her again when I replied "no." (she failed the no test), then came back, then was so tactless I told her off forever.

Vorher

Reaction score
I already dated a lot of Russian girls and I must say they are very different from Western European girls. They are most of all FEMALE. They can be sometimes bitchy and a real competition to handle, but what you are going to get back ... it's worth the trouble. :cool:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i date russians almost exclusivly

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism doesn't exist in Russia, so therefore society is geared towards men having all the power in most relationships.
The media is hyper-masculine and the notion of male shaming is nonexistent.
If you aren't 100% masculine and assertive with Russian women, you'll get dropped real quick.