do alphas feel like $hit after breakups too

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself more alpha than beta. I have standards that I keep and usually breakup first. This last one just has me all f'd up. I wasn't even happy anymore just couldn't get the time with her to build a good relationship because of her kids. We never did anything it was all me going over and watching her kids stress her out and then having a hard time fvcking he her because her son threw tantrums until she let him in the bed with her.
I'm just disappointed like I really actually loved her she just couldn't give me what I wanted. So now I've been with two women that are decent but everytime I'm with them this huge emptiness opens up and I miss my ex like crazy. anybody else go through this $hit? Why be so down about something that wasn't good enough for me when I have better opportunities right in my face? this is really fvckin up my game.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some things transcend alpha beta crap.

let yourself grieve, take some time to yourself and go NC.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are alpha period
why you are feeling like this: over the period of time when you are with her, she sucked you into her world with some emotions and women are good at doing this.

It will take some time {may be few months} for you to be back to where you were:rockon:

logicallefty

Reaction score
jc_80 said:
So now I've been with two women that are decent but everytime I'm with them this huge emptiness opens up and I miss my ex like crazy. anybody else go through this $hit? Why be so down about something that wasn't good enough for me when I have better opportunities right in my face? this is really fvckin up my game.
I have went through exactly this. In my case, my mind and emotions for the ex were long gone but it took much longer to stop thinking about her when I had sex with other women.

My first lay after the ex was about 2 weeks after we split. I plated a cute little 25yo redhead h0e I met online, had sex, and it was the worst sex of my life. All I could think about was my ex. I could barely even stay hard.

By the second one I slept with after that, my tax prep lady, things got a little better. I enjoyed the sex at least somewhat with her but didn't cvm. I think I enjoyed it the "somewhat" because she looked a little bit like my ex, and I could fantasize.

The third looked even more like my ex, and I could fantasize all the more. Getting there..

It really took until my current GF who is #4 after the ex to get over missing sex with the ex. She doesn't look anything like the ex at all, but the sex with her is great. I still do think about the ex every now and then, but it's been two years and my thoughts on it are just every little once in a while.

Bottom line, it takes time. Don't fret too much. Just spin as many plates as you can and you will get through it. :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear JC,
"do alphas feel like $hit after breakups too"....Of course they do!...They are human too!...Thing is by spinning plates they get over it quickly!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad truth is that we men are the romantic ones...far more than women are . Their affections are diluted through their complex web of relationships.