Do all men will move straightaway to sex if a woman allows it?

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Not all men. Only thirst buckets whom need to attempt to "validate" themselves off a notch count they need to elevate by any means necessary.

Certain men get sex offered to them by various women and don't trip over themselves to get it as if it's air they need to breathe.

@BeExcellent seems to have this generalization that "All men will move straightaway to sex if a woman allows it". She's wrong.

I'm sure there are men on this forum who've been offered sex from a woman they wanted nothing to do with from jump or a woman they prefer to wait with as they have no fear the woman will "run off" if they don't jump at the opportunity for quick sex like an undersexed horny French Poodle.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she's attractive. That's all it would take. I will never pass on an opportunity to sleep with an attractive woman. Not sure why any guy would.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Only if she's attractive. That's all it would take. I will never pass on an opportunity to sleep with an attractive woman. Not sure why any guy would.
If you have options and other things to do besides worry about getting quick sex then yes you would pass especially if you aren't a thirst bucket and want to see if you're more compatible. Sex can always come soon enough unless you fear you might turn her off or she'll "run off" if you don't jump at the chance of quick sex as if you've never had it before.

Some chicks may actually like you even more if you don't fall for her offer of sex off the bat. And if she's attractive and offers quick sex then you have a heads up on the type she might be or insecurities she has to try and use sex as a manipulation tool to get a man in which she might possibly use down the line to string you along.

Not "all men" jump for sex soon as it's offered. It's called self-control and being a man without needing to have sex A.S.A.P. or else fear kicks in that she might think "less" of you or will run off to have her sex elsewhere. If she does? Then it's a blessing in disguise.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys want to, but that’s only because women in general don’t put out as easily as they should to guys that are of equal value. A woman who’s a 5 won’t put out to a guy who is a 5 nearly as easily as a guy who’s an 8, if at all. She will even make the 8 work for her attention. It’s all a representation of our ****ed up society really, not so much of women or men.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have options and other things to do besides worry about getting quick sex then yes you would pass especially if you aren't a thirst bucket and want to see if you're more compatible. Sex can always come soon enough unless you fear you might turn her off or she'll "run off" if you don't jump at the chance of quick sex as if you've never had it before.

Some chicks may actually like you even more if you don't fall for her offer of sex off the bat. And if she's attractive and offers quick sex then you have a heads up on the type she might be or insecurities she has to try and use sex as a manipulation tool to get a man in which she might possibly use down the line to string you along.

Not "all men" jump for sex soon as it's offered. It's called self-control and being a man without needing to have sex A.S.A.P. or else fear kicks in that she might think "less" of you or will run off to have her sex elsewhere. If she does? Then it's a blessing in disguise.
Has nothing to do with being a "thirst bucket". Has to do with just taking what's given to you. That's like saying "I won't take a million dollars because I have self control."

However if your objective is to find a companion and get into a LTR, then I can see why you don't want to waste your time on easy broads.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys want to, but that’s only because women in general don’t put out as easily as they should to guys that are of equal value. A woman who’s a 5 won’t put out to a guy who is a 5 nearly as easily as a guy who’s an 8, if at all. She will even make the 8 work for her attention. It’s all a representation of our ****ed up society really, not so much of women or men.
"A Lot". Not all.

So you sit around making a chart of all the women you've dated and noticed they all put out much more easy to "8's" as in comparison to dudes they dated that were of the chicks actual "level"? How or who gets to determine who is the "8+" any chick has dated might have put out more easily to, or what "level" and how quickly she put out to other men she's dated? Who in God's name determines that? Who in God's name sits around searching out the men in her past etc. and then determines what their "worth" is and how quickly she may've slept with one dude over another? Or do you sit back and observe every female you find attractive and then make a determination on who she's dated, how quick she gave it up to what level of men or not?Sounds like an insane person would do that.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being a "thirst bucket". Has to do with just taking what's given to you. That's like saying "I won't take a million dollars because I have self control."

However if your objective is to find a companion and get into a LTR, then I can see why you don't want to waste your time on easy broads.
So an easy broads poon is worth "millions" to you? As if you don't take sex on the spot it's your "loss"? She's going to run away? She's going to find her a "real alpha male"?

Taking whatever you can get soon as you can get it is not only needy but it's operating from a position of desperation, fear and notch count "validation".

To even think just because you don't go for it A.S.A.P is a "loss" and it can't happen in the near future is ridiculous.

But I guess you'll take anything given to you A.S.A.P.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an easy broads poon is worth "millions" to you? As if you don't take sex on the spot it's your "loss"? She's going to run away? She's going to find her a "real alpha male"?

Taking whatever you can get soon as you can get it is not only needy but it's operating from a position of desperation, fear and notch count "validation".

To even think just because you don't go for it A.S.A.P is a "loss" and it can't happen in the near future is ridiculous.

But I guess you'll take anything given to you A.S.A.P.
Your argument lost validity because I already specified if an attractive girl wants to put out ASAP, I would do it. You're making it sound like I said I would take anything anytime. But it's all good bro. You want to postpone sex with hot chicks as much as possible, that's your deal.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Your argument lost validity because I already specified if an attractive girl wants to put out ASAP, I would do it. You're making it sound like I said I would take anything anytime. But it's all good bro. You want to postpone sex with hot chicks as much as possible, that's your deal.
What YOU would do is not what "All" men would do. YOU would take it A.S.A.P because apparently YOU need the prized poon soon as possible or "else".

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A Lot". Not all.

So you sit around making a chart of all the women you've dated and noticed they all put out much more easy to "8's" as in comparison to dudes they dated that were of the chicks actual "level"? How or who gets to determine who is the "8+" any chick has dated might have put out more easily to, or what "level" and how quickly she put out to other men she's dated? Who in God's name determines that? Who in God's name sits around searching out the men in her past etc. and then determines what their "worth" is and how quickly she may've slept with one dude over another? Or do you sit back and observe every female you find attractive and then make a determination on who she's dated, how quick she gave it up to what level of men or not?Sounds like an insane person would do that.
Just my observations. Women who are CLEARLY beneath me in terms of looks chase me hard. I’m no perfect 10, but I’m above average for sure and most people who know me will tell you that. And girls who are below average think they deserve me. LOL

NN understand something about me: I will rarely ever give out specific examples of situations I’ve encountered, but that I say what I say because of my own personal experiences and observations. Not everyone works the same way you do bro. People have lives you know, just saying....

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all men. Only thirst buckets whom need to attempt to "validate" themselves off a notch count they need to elevate by any means necessary.

Certain men get sex offered to them by various women and don't trip over themselves to get it as if it's air they need to breathe.

@BeExcellent seems to have this generalization that "All men will move straightaway to sex if a woman allows it". She's wrong.

I'm sure there are men on this forum who've been offered sex from a woman they wanted nothing to do with from jump or a woman they prefer to wait with as they have no fear the woman will "run off" if they don't jump at the opportunity for quick sex like an undersexed horny French Poodle.
The comment pulled from the other thread has been pulled out of context, however I agree that the context was implied rather than explicit. Therefore I will explain.

Assuming INTEREST on the part of the man, all men will give signals that they are sexually interested. This is why they asked the girl out in the first place. It doesn't mean all men behave like rabid animals. Not at all.

I know there exist women who go throw themselves at men, I don't do that so I don't know from my own experience but I have observed that with frequency in the field. Just like attractive women who get plenty of sexual interest which they are NOT receptive to, so too do attractive men. I'm not talking about that. That is patently obvious although plenty of men will take advantage of sexual opportunity if a woman is stupid enough to offer herself up on a platter that way (and many women do this - and there are men who do say no, just as there are men who decide to partake, depending on whatever factors are at play.) This is NOT the subset I am discussing.

Assuming a man has chosen to associate with a woman to whom he IS attracted, the man is signalling sexual interest simply by the fact that he has chosen to spend time with a particular woman. If a man chooses to spend time with a woman he likes, he's open to sex and in some cases overtly desirous of sex. Women know this. That is my point. If a woman is taken with the man's charms and complies, the man will continue in pursuit of sex unless and until the woman refuses him. Women know this as well. Now that may not apply to the 16 year old on a first date with no experience dating girls. That young man may still be l finding his own way and getting through all his own chatter and so forth in his own mind. But it absolutely applies to men who have experience.

The refusal of his sexual advances forces the man to invest more emotional bandwidth and time in the woman (which directly correlates to his interest in her beyond sex), however direct or subtle her refusal may be. A woman who acquiesces a man's sexual interest and gives sex too soon robs herself of the opportunity to get to know him better. She also creates the question in the man's mind about being "easy", and men generally hold women is disdain for being "easy" because they make the reasonable assumption that if sex was easy for him to obtain, it must have been easy for other men to obtain as well. Then the man assigns a relative value to the woman, from which she is unlikely to recover. That can be a good thing, or a bad thing depending on how she navigated his sexual advances.

I come from a perspective of always assuming interest if a man is giving me his time and attention. I do not waste my time seeking time and attention from men who have not expressed interest in me, so the OP here is correct that my perspective from the other thread was not well defined (I made the mistake of assuming it was obvious - but it apparently was not.)

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Just my observations. Women who are CLEARLY beneath me in terms of looks chase me hard. I’m no perfect 10, but I’m above average for sure and most people who know me will tell you that. And girls who are below average think they deserve me. LOL

NN understand something about me: I will rarely ever give out specific examples of situations I’ve encountered, but that I say what I say because of my own personal experiences and observations. Not everyone works the same way you do bro. People have lives you know, just saying....
So then you serve as an example of not taking sex A.S.A.P. @BeExcellent claimed ALL men will go straightforward to sex if a woman allows it. There are women who offer sex and there are men who don't jump at the chance everytime. So her generalization is nonsense.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
The comment pulled from the other thread has been pulled out of context, however I agree that the context was implied rather than explicit. Therefore I will explain.

Assuming INTEREST on the part of the man, all men will give signals that they are sexually interested. This is why they asked the girl out in the first place. It doesn't mean all men behave like rabid animals. Not at all.

I know there exist women who go throw themselves at men, I don't do that so I don't know from my own experience but I have observed that with frequency in the field. Just like attractive women who get plenty of sexual interest which they are NOT receptive to, so too do attractive men. I'm not talking about that. That is patently obvious although plenty of men will take advantage of sexual opportunity if a woman is stupid enough to offer herself up on a platter that way (and many women do this - and there are men who do say no, just as there are men who decide to partake, depending on whatever factors are at play.) This is NOT the subset I am discussing.

Assuming a man has chosen to associate with a woman to whom he IS attracted, the man is signalling sexual interest simply by the fact that he has chosen to spend time with a particular woman. If a man chooses to spend time with a woman he likes, he's open to sex and in some cases overtly desirous of sex. Women know this. That is my point. If a woman is taken with the man's charms and complies, the man will continue in pursuit of sex unless and until the woman refuses him. Women know this as well. Now that may not apply to the 16 year old on a first date with no experience dating girls. That young man may still be l finding his own way and getting through all his own chatter and so forth in his own mind. But it absolutely applies to men who have experience.

The refusal of his sexual advances forces the man to invest more emotional bandwidth and time in the woman (which directly correlates to his interest in her beyond sex), however direct or subtle her refusal may be. A woman who acquiesces a man's sexual interest and gives sex too soon robs herself of the opportunity to get to know him better. She also creates the question in the man's mind about being "easy", and men generally hold women is disdain for being "easy" because they make the reasonable assumption that if sex was easy for him to obtain, it must have been easy for other men to obtain as well. Then the man assigns a relative value to the woman, from which she is unlikely to recover. That can be a good thing, or a bad thing depending on how she navigated his sexual advances.

I come from a perspective of always assuming interest if a man is giving me his time and attention. I do not waste my time seeking time and attention from men who have not expressed interest in me, so the OP here is correct that my perspective from the other thread was not well defined (I made the mistake of assuming it was obvious - but it apparently was not.)
Just because sex is a fact of life doesn't mean every or a man simply chooses to date some chick strictly based off the possibility of having sex. Some of us yes are interested in a certain woman yet our motive isn't strictly to have sex with her and then "invest" more if the chick were to refuse like it's some kid game. (Yes sex can happen. Doesn't mean it's a primary motive)

I've had several LTR's where I wasn't jumping to fvck her A.S.A.P. believe it or not those same chicks stuck around. One smothered me to the point I got turned off as in repeatedly asking throughout the course of our relationship if I loved her even though I did nothing to prove otherwise. And yes she was very attractive, and yes we eventually had sex many times.

Some of us don't consider sex the end all be all as if we don't get it straight away all is lost in the world. That's a man. Not a needy boy searching for "validation" and some notch count that in the end no one gives a damn about.

Regardless if some chick is attractive if she offers it up too quick I'm either thinking how many other dudes has she done this to, wonder if this chick has an STD/ possible sloot, and or does this chick think she's going to use quick sex as some manipulation tool or future tool? I don't play that.

Some will get their feelings hurt as they are insecure and think a "man" can only be interested in them for sex. But I myself IF they seem cool otherwise will show them I'm still interested in getting to know them first and foremost. That is unless red flags start popping up and I've decided "Enough of you toots". If it happens a few weeks in or so, it happens. If not? I'm still a whole complete person with or without.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So then you serve as an example of not taking sex A.S.A.P. @BeExcellent claimed ALL men will go straightforward to sex if a woman allows it. There are women who offer sex and there are men who don't jump at the chance everytime. So her generalization is nonsense.
No my generalization was out of context, which I have sought to clarify.

As far as my general belief system, keep in mind that I am raising children who are entering the dating age. It is extremely important that young women be taught how valuable chastity is. The way to teach this to young women is to model it firstly, but also to be quite frank about the short term goals of some young men (and MOST older men, lol). So I speak very openly and transparently about this with my daughters. Peer pressure can be crushing during the teen years, and if a young woman hasn't been taught WHY chastity is important (not just told "NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE" because the Bible says so or whatever) then she may make a mistake that damages her or permanently alters the course of her life (unwanted pregnancy for example) or some other consequence to her health, reputation and welfare that is best avoided or at the very least reserved for the confines of a serious relationship.

So I teach my girls that if a man wants to have a date with you, one-on-one, alone, that the man has a physical attraction toward you and that you need to be aware of this. Frankly it applies where much older adults are concerned too. How many pedophiles pray on young women (and men) who are naive and too trusting of an adult's behavior and therefore may not register isolation and sexual escalation. I'd rather my kids hear an alarm going off in their mind that "wow this looks like what Mom was talking about...Danger - Danger" than not. Women are wise to operate from the assumption that the opportunity be victimized is real and it does actually happen to people. Not to say that women should become paranoid prudes, not at all, but to gain an understanding about human nature and sexual motivation so as to better navigate the landscape and arrive at positive outcomes.

And by the way, @Sal if indeed you are really Naughty Ninja, I agree with the Slvt-O-Meter thread from some years ago that was recently bumped. The contents of that thread have value in teaching young men (and men generally) how to best discern what kind of woman they are dealing with.

Cheers

Last edited:

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
No my generalization was out of context, which I have sought to clarify.

As far as my general belief system, keep in mind that I am raising children who are entering the dating age. It is extremely important that young women be taught how valuable chastity is. The way to teach this to young women is to model it firstly, but also to be quite frank about the short term goals of some young men (and MOST older men, lol). So I speak very openly and transparently about this with my daughters. Peer pressure can be crushing during the teen years, and if a young woman hasn't been taught WHY chastity is important (not just told "NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE" because the Bible says so or whatever) then she may make a mistake that damages her or permanently alters the course of her life (unwanted pregnancy for example) or some other consequence to her health, reputation and welfare that is best avoided or at the very least reserved for the confines of a serious relationship.

So I teach my girls that if a man wants to have a date with you, one-on-one, alone, that the man has a physical attraction toward you and that you need to be aware of this. Frankly it applies where much older adults are concerned too. How many pedophiles pray on young women (and men) who are naive and too trusting of an adult's behavior and therefore may not register isolation and sexual escalation. I'd rather my kids hear an alarm going off in their mind that "wow this looks like what Mom was talking about...Danger - Danger" than not. Women are wise to operate from the assumption that the opportunity be victimized is real and it does actually happen to people. Not to say that women should become paranoid prudes, not at all, but to gain an understanding about human nature and sexual motivation so as to better navigate the landscape and arrive at positive outcomes.

And by the way, @Sal if indeed you are really Naughty Ninja, I agree with the Slvt-O-Meter thread from some years ago that was recently bumped. The contents of that thread have value in teaching young men (and men generally) how to best discern what kind of woman they are dealing with.

Cheers
Who'd you think I was, Allen Thompson?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@BeExcellent is a control freak who does not want to submit to MEN in relationships.

This is why she does so much detective work and spends so much time on this site analyzing the minds of men. So she can manipulate them and remain in control.

What she fails to understand is men with VALUE have no time for her games and power plays. They will see her for the insecure control freak she is and move on to someone more FUN and less rigid (a.k.a women under 30).

This is how I know @BeExcellent is LYING when she says all these "High VALUE men" are chasing her. In reality, high VALUE men don't chase women because they don't have to.

I don't chase women either. I pursue them and apply the amount of energy I believe the woman is worth. If SEX does not occur within the time-frame or level of investment I believe to be appropriate, I simply move on. Men who are higher VALUE than me would have even LESS patience for BeExcellent and her horse sh*t.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course it’s nonsense. I have her blocked for a reason. I only read her posts if they're on my own threads or if they are on an interesting thread. Other than that, I just don’t really care.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent is a control freak who does not want to submit to MEN in relationships.

This is why she does so much detective work and spends so much time on this site analyzing the minds of men. So she can manipulate them and remain in control.

What she fails to understand is men with VALUE have no time for her games and power plays. They will see her for the insecure control freak she is and move on to someone more FUN and less rigid (a.k.a women under 30).

This is how I know @BeExcellent is LYING when she says all these "High VALUE men" are chasing her. In reality, high VALUE men don't chase women because they don't have to.

I don't chase women either. I pursue them and apply the amount of energy I believe the woman is worth. If SEX does not occur within the time-frame or level of investment I believe to be appropriate, I simply move on. Men who are higher VALUE than me would have even LESS patience for BeExcellent and her horse sh*t.
Why would I submit to a man of lesser value than myself? Answer: I won't.

So the dating pool for me is small, no question about that. Fortunately I know where the market is thriving and I am socially well connected in that market and have no issues meeting people. I meet 4-5 eligible men in any given month. I will only go out with a man who is by definition a 1% man in addition to being charming and physically appealing. Why? Because otherwise he CANNOT lead me, I will think I know more than he does and have more life experience/expertise/success in life otherwise and yes that's a problem. So yes, I require a 1% man who is good looking and charming because I bring everything men are looking for to the table in spades. And yes I'm divorced, and yes I have children already. So do the men I date most typically. If a man wants younger? No problem. But plenty of divorced fathers don't.

I don't fail to understand anything. I do find it flattering that Urbanyst runs around this forum insulting me, whining about me, and so forth. Urbanyst creates more press for me that I could ever hope to create for myself...Why...Thank you :p

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why would I submit to a man of lesser value than myself? Answer: I won't.

So the dating pool for me is small, no question about that. Fortunately I know where the market is thriving and I am socially well connected in that market and have no issues meeting people. I meet 4-5 eligible men in any given month. I will only go out with a man who is by definition a 1% man in addition to being charming and physically appealing. Why? Because otherwise he CANNOT lead me, I will think I know more than he does and have more life experience/expertise/success in life otherwise and yes that's a problem. So yes, I require a 1% man who is good looking and charming because I bring everything men are looking for to the table in spades. And yes I'm divorced, and yes I have children already. So do the men I date most typically. If a man wants younger? No problem. But plenty of divorced fathers don't.

I don't fail to understand anything. I do find it flattering that Urbanyst runs around this forum insulting me, whining about me, and so forth. Urbanyst creates more press for me that I could ever hope to create for myself...Why...Thank you :p
Do you really find it "flattering" BeExcellent? Seems more like a complaint wrapped in FAKE indifference to me.

Anyway no 1% man is dating women over 30 lol. So you will stay single.

Reactions: Sal

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You know how when a girl says "we're not having sex tonight" on a date that means that you're probably gonna get laid so just ignore it and keep escalating?

Yeah... Something tells me that leonardo dicaprio would have BeExcellent doing anal on the first date lol.