Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all girls expect a great kiss on the first date?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls expect a makeout session? A 5 second kiss on the lips? A kiss on the cheek?

If a girl is into you, but you give her a kiss on the cheek...will this put you in the friendzone?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everything in life there is no absolutes. But a general rule is that your should try and kiss her on the lips. Other guys could give you better (more specific) advice.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
Do girls expect a makeout session? A 5 second kiss on the lips? A kiss on the cheek?

Leaving her with a real nice hug and a genuine sensual kiss on the lips is what will drive her wild.

If a girl is into you, but you give her a kiss on the cheek...will this put you in the friendzone?

Just depends. Yet I doubt it. If she's into, she's into you until you majorly **** up. I've known of guys who have given a woman an amazing night and have just shaken their hand at the end of the night. Then as the dating progressed, escalated it more and made them into girlfriends easily.

I can't tell you an absolute answer, you have to gauge how everything is going the best you can. Love that sig from some one on here about it being better getting blown out for escalating to fast, then not at all
IMHO...:wave:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you that they expect it, because a first kiss is situational.

I've had first dates where the girl kissed ME within the first 15 minutes, where I've had makeout sessions within the first hour and most recently, I had a date with a woman who I didn't kiss on the first date.

It all depends on what is going on during the date, but my general rule is that I do NOT go past the 2nd date (assuming you get a 2nd) without going in for a kiss. Some women will try to put up a holy act about how they are so saintly and don't want to seem like they don't put out too easily, so they'll try to keep it clean the first date. Then on the second, it's do or die. If by the end of the second date, there isn't a kiss... NEXT... simply because I know I'll be LBJFed.

You HAVE to show interest but again, as one poster said: There are no absolutes. Everything is situational.

Just go with the flow and go for it when you feel is the best moment to do so.

To be honest, so far, my best dating experience with a plate... was a first kiss on the second date, and a makeout session on the third. But this, might not be the case for you.

YOU'RE the one on the date so only YOU can truely gauge what the situation at hand is.

I wish I could be more help but I just don't want you thinking that by the end of the first date you HAVE to go for it, because then you'll just spend 2 hours thinking about when is a good time... and if it doesn't happen, you'll be bummed out.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't try to kiss a girl on a first date once. She apparently went home and couldn't stop thinking what it would have been like if we did. I think it made it better for her when we finally did kiss. Just feel the situation out and use your instinct

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially the backgrounds that repeat over and over when they run or drive the Mistery Machine. They always ended the same too. It's old man Smithers!!!! What a drag.

Last edited: