One of my good friends I think falls under the 'DJ' category.
In my personal opinion, every girl that he has ever dated or hooked up with has been incredibly attractive.
In addition to that, his ex-ex from high school(he's my age) isn't over him, and will still **** him if he calls her up.
On top of that, he recently got mutually ended a relationship with an incredibly dirty *****, banged 3 girls that next week, told the *****, and she still let him **** her. To me, that's mindblowing.
Now I've known this guy for some time. He isn't anything special in terms of looks. Hell he's almost 21 and can hardly grow facial hair. I don't know why he even owns a razor.
He says the key to it all is confidence, but when I'm with him, he doesn't act any different than the regular guy, and if anything he's immature compared to guys our age. And he's dated older chicks.
People like him just blow my mind.
In my personal opinion, every girl that he has ever dated or hooked up with has been incredibly attractive.
In addition to that, his ex-ex from high school(he's my age) isn't over him, and will still **** him if he calls her up.
On top of that, he recently got mutually ended a relationship with an incredibly dirty *****, banged 3 girls that next week, told the *****, and she still let him **** her. To me, that's mindblowing.
Now I've known this guy for some time. He isn't anything special in terms of looks. Hell he's almost 21 and can hardly grow facial hair. I don't know why he even owns a razor.
He says the key to it all is confidence, but when I'm with him, he doesn't act any different than the regular guy, and if anything he's immature compared to guys our age. And he's dated older chicks.
People like him just blow my mind.