"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJs unite

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
just an idea, i know most of us are from different states and countries, but i think it'd be great if all or at least most of us can come together maybe once a year during a special occassion such as spring break (in new mexico, florida, Louisianna etc...) or watever. Thats when most of us are out of town partying anyways. What you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Kick @$$ !!!

That would be quite a spectacle to behold.

Out on a limb here....

This web-site has a lot of members. If there are any RICH members ( millionaires ) ..why not think of hosting a big party for any D.J.'s that can make it?

I know if I won the lottery..I would buy a kick a$$ mansion..invite red hot strippers, all you guys..and just let the party commence.

There would be plenty of liquor and god knows what else! :D

Dude who D.J.d the most at the party would win a Viper.

LOL! :p
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
i think if we could pull something like this off, that would be great.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
you can always meet up with your local DJs from sosuave.

this past weekend BrownDJ, MoAF and met up and spent the day sarging. Ill have a post of our events later in the week. dont have time right now to write it up.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Yeah, how about everyone meet in Sydney ? :D

Beware the Aussie chicks ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top