Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ's quick reference handbook

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the things must a becoming DJ remember at all times? Sometimes when i initiate convos I become so numb to my thoughts (going in full auto) that I might say or do things that could potentially damage my game.

Locke

Reaction score
"Rule Number One: I'm number one." honestly though, a Don Juan should be able to act on pure instinct, not have to memorize techniques and tactics.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Rule Number Two: Improve Yourself Too" nuff said. :p

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Always remember the MOST IMPORTANT person in your life is YOU . Just be: Smooth, Smart, and Seductive. The greatest thing you must remember to be at all times is being confident in yourself! Without believing in yourself, all your skills, tactics, techniques, and whatever you learned will be useless.

Being confident means this:

*Whether or not the chick rejects you or not doesn't bother you at all, but you believe that you will be successful anyway

*You do not have to impress her with your money, looks, etc. Being yourself is all that is required.

*SHE is the one who is supposed to deem herself worthy

*Absolutely nothing, not even failure, can stop you from going after what you want.

Oh yeah and if for some reason the chick rejects you don't take it personally. Becides, there's ALWAYS 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 hotter girls out there for you to choose from.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next unless you are sure she has completely rejected you.

A DJ enjoys the pursuit and that is what he lives for. He doesn't get emotional about a girl not liking him or not showing too much interest.