Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs please help me out!! I've lost it.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the Story:

Known this HB9.5 for a month now. We became boyfriend/girlfriend last week. I didn't like her before that much but I guess I kinda warmed up. I let her seduce me.

She's an amazing hottie, and so am I, people tell us too much that we look amazing... especially together.

We had some wild nights recently. I've never gone THAT fast with a girl before, but its either that she's easy or she's into me a whole tonne.

Here's a few problems.
1) Now that I got this girl, all the other girls seem way too simple compared to her. They still did before I liked her, I just didn't really care. I guess I'm afraid to lose her. That sounds stupid.
2) I find myself trying to wait for her phonecalls.
3) There has been jack sh*t to do for the past few days so I'm losing my little confident edge that I usually have.

OK Heres the REAL PROBLEM:

I'm fvcking paranoid. I don't know why the fvck the way I react to her has changed. I think I've gone loco. I need someone to give me a goddamned wake up call. I'm generally a tough motherfvcker that doesn't take sh*t from people and to whom his friends are #1. Now this little b*tch is on my mind and my whole personality is going straight to hell.

I don't know how the fvck to stop trying to think about her. Like I'm trying to put this under control now but the fact that I've done it for the past 2 days has really had a feminizing affect on me. I just want to quit thinking this sh*t and go back to who I was! Fvck!!

Please Help!

Im going AFC on myself, Lord Jesus save me.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
you've met your match so to speak, the girl that makes you throw all your dj qualities away and revert back to your afc ways. Like you said, she's a challenge and that's why your trippin over her. All the other girls you don't really have to try to get, but this girl you think you do so you think about it all the time.

I personally don't know how to fix the problem except keep busy in order to keep your mind off of her. Once you do that I think you'll be cool, always check yourself and make sure your not doing some AFC stuff b/c at your mental state, the AFC stuff seems like the right stuff eventhough it probably isn't.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It;s about keeping the tension untills one of you totally breaks down(hopefully not you!) when you get too little of a challenge, she will pass you and get herself another boy to play with. i suggest Talking more sexually. if you havent kinoed her,, please do so, then deprive her of your touch.

Hope that helps!

Chill!:D

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what your problem is, and you know how to solve it, so what are you looking for in posting this question?

Theres nothing we can tell you that you don't alreay know. Are you just looking for reassurance?

Get out and chill with you friends, or put some time into your hobbies.

Mr. Mystery