Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ's on Myspace

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here is on myspace.com?

If so, what's your link?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Originally posted by ~JC Jedi 007~
Real DJs don't use MySpace.

You're an AFC.

Darth Jerkson
what in the hell are you talking about. MySpace is a social networking site not a dating site. Get the facts straight. If he wants to be on MySpace then cool.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace is great for dating

just take a better picture of yourself

I've had 2 dates just off of myspace in the last month or so

just start talking to a random girl form your area and use C&F and ask for her number later, I mean if u've talked for about a week or so, dont' just start begging for her number right away

myspace is awesome but we all have our opinions

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a good sign if random chicks always add you? ;)

I'm on myspace, never thought to use it for dating. Usually just use it to network socially.

VoiceofReason

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give this my official...bump.

Anyone else got one?

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by escobar04
myspace is great for dating

just take a better picture of yourself

I've had 2 dates just off of myspace in the last month or so
A big reason why you find that MySpace works for you is that you're 18 years old.

Two dates in a month is hardly earth-shattering, too.

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had Myspace work for me, but I think it's a problem with myself rather than with the possibilities... it's pretty hard to send someone you don't know a message and spark their curiosity... trust me, I've sent some rather interesting messages... but maybe it has something to do with my picture, profile, or the way my text is interpreted. I'm willing to get to the bottom of it, though... some people might not be.

The Don Juan gets the girl. ANY girl... and that is my philosophy. If I can't get the girls I like on Myspace, I'm not satisfied. I don't care how difficult it is, the fact is that it's possible... and if it's possible, the true Don Juan can make it happen. No excuses.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
www.myspace.com/speeno

This is my myspace profile. I've met girls on myspace & facebook and got in thier pants within the same month that I met each respectively. I Haven't done this too much, but the point is: it can be done.

I've messed around with 2 girls from myspace in this past semester. I'd previously never met either, but the first was completely random & the second was a freind of my bestfreind's girlfriend.

Primarily though, I use myspace to network with friends back home & more like an e-mail account than a tool.

Whatever though, do what YOU DO and make IT work FOR YOU. L8r

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Don Juan gets the girl. ANY girl... and that is my philosophy. If I can't get the girls I like on Myspace, I'm not satisfied. I don't care how difficult it is, the fact is that it's possible... and if it's possible, the true Don Juan can make it happen. No excuses.
Sorry, dude, that is stupid. Yes, you can meet girls through online dating, MySpace whatever. It's just not efficient. Girls on these sites are being spammed left and right by complete AFC's who don't have the guts to approach a woman in real life. So why compete on their turf?

You might think you're better than those guys, but in reality, in that environment, you are handicapped down to their level. Your charisma, confidence, style, physical presence: all those are "tied behind your back". It's as if you didn't have them.

Your ego is tricking you into responding to a challenge. Don't do that! Let women respond to challenges.

You, the man, just take the path of least resistance. No bull**** about "I'm the DJ, and must be able to snag women absolutely anywhere, and exactly the ones I want!" Nobody is so great a DJ as to make the situation and environment completely irrelevant!

The girls you like on MySpace are also the same ones that every wanker on that site within the same 50 mile radius also wants. (And it's not really them you like, but their pictures!) You're facing hard numbers even just to get their attention. If her mailbox has 150 messages in it and yours is sitting at 131, what does it matter how much of a DJ you are?

I don't want to discourage anyone, just don't bash your head against the wall, man. It's not you!

A DJ does not get "any girl", by the way. A DJ does not someone who can fixate on one girl and be certain he will get her. That sounds like one-itis thinking.

TKE222

Reaction score
you guys can talk **** about myspace as much as you want.. but you are using it ALLLLLLL WRRRRROOOONNNNNGGG!!

First off, getting a girl is easy.. FINDING a girl is a WHOLE nother topic.. Put me in close proximity to a good looking female and watch me work.. not a prob, bob..

FINDING that female to get close to is whats difficult..

the best way (or at least MY way) to use myspace is to TOTALLY forget the "BROWSE/SEARCH" buttons.. forget it, it might as well say " turn-down generator" instead!

Girls get hit on CONSTANTLY there.. thats why guys use it.. they always make up some bull**** about trying to make some "new friends".. well girls are a weeee bit smarter than you guys think they are and they can smell a "shift-insert" pickup line from a mile away!

The way you oughta try is to make friends with a girl on myspace.. then make friends with her friends..then maker friends with HER friends.. get it? its about networking, not searching for some blonde that looks hot taking a picture of herself in the mirror with her camera phone..

start off with an ugly chick who is a GOOOOD friend.. the kinda girl who'd let you hit it because you had a bad day.. or the kinda girl who'd hook you up any given day of the week if she had some decent looking friends..

SO..

1.) Add your ugly female friend
2.) introduce yourself to HER ugly female friends..get in good with them, develop a BRIEF internet friendship with them.
3.) browse through THEIR friends and find someone a little better looking..
4.) Introduce yourself to them..start the process all over..
5.) Have these girls put a good word in for you.. tell them you plan on contacting someone from their friends list and get the scoop on them first.. that way when she gets your message, she'll know your a good guy and not some random myspace **** looking for some tail (teehee)
6.)find the one way down this list that is hot and introduce yourself.. mention that you are good friends with whoevers list they were on and just thought you'd say hi ..they'll say some **** about "oh, ya, you're bekkies friend, she told me all about ya"
7.) If you can't close it from this point, you're in over your head as it is!

ALL GIRLS HAVE FRIENDS SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE THAT ARE GOODLOOKING!

even if you gotta make friends with a couple of ugly chicks, someone on their list is hot..

i hooked up with a girl who was cousins with a girl that worked with a chick that I knew from some buddies..

see how that worked? NETWORK, DONT SEARCH..

check my profile out.. i've got a few hotties that i've met and had fun with..

IF YOU ARE SOME RANDOM DUDE, I WILL NOT ADD YOU!

My friends list is only populated by people I ACTUALLY know or WANT to get to know or HAVE PLANS on meeting very soon..

and also, have these girls that are moderatly good looking post good comments, dont EVER let anyone post a comment about how "i really like you" or "we look soooo cute together" or ANYTHING else that will make it seem that you are in ANY type of relationship with them.. delete that **** and tell em not to post it..remind them you are single and thats the way you are gonna stay for a while, but how nice it was that they said that about you!

www.myspace.com/therealcaledelozier

good luck!

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets keep it real please...The way to get broads on Myspace is with a shirtless pic/nice body...I know dudes who get requested by girls all the time and they have at least one shirtless pic...There are so many dudes for the girls to choose, they wanna get to the point lol...So now the cat is out of the bag, no more myspace discussion...

TKE222

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Lets keep it real please...The way to get broads on Myspace is with a shirtless pic/nice body...I know dudes who get requested by girls all the time and they have at least one shirtless pic...

........and I can show you a friend of mine who has like 300 people on his friends list... all the way from Jenna Jameson and practically all of the vivid girls.. plus every good looking girl in his hometown.. because he has a shirtless picture.. how many of these girls has met? 2.. maybe.. and its because they recognized him while he was out..not because he tried..

its easy to populate a friends list, any shirtless pic will accomplish that..

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who's tired of seeing those f*cking teases who's profile says

"girls only!!!!"

I mean is a penis really not that important to them anymore??

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TKE222
........and I can show you a friend of mine who has like 300 people on his friends list... all the way from Jenna Jameson and practically all of the vivid girls.. plus every good looking girl in his hometown.. because he has a shirtless picture.. how many of these girls has met? 2.. maybe.. and its because they recognized him while he was out..not because he tried..

its easy to populate a friends list, any shirtless pic will accomplish that..
Thats another thing they told me, just because they are on their list, it doesnt mean anything...The way I am, I dont care about girls I dont see in real life, I only care about what I see in front of me, so if someone requests me, Im trying to do something...But the girls arnt having it like that, so whats the point?