Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dj's in Toronto

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted a reply in the wingman forum for Toronto as i'm heading over there for a while starting next tuesday but it doesn't look like that forum gets much attention or replies.

So can any T.O people here recommend some good places to go, clubs / bars etc?

Would be good to hook up with some fellow Dj's for inspiration so PM me or (or reply in wingman forum) if your up for it.

Later

Chalk

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good clubs in toronto:
Muzik (if you can get in)
this is london (if you can get in)
lot332 (only enjoy it here with bottle service)

bars / restaurants:
check out yorkville if you are looking for upscale bars / restaurants with sassafraz burned down, you can check out remy's they have a nice patio although it might get cold in the evenings.. there's also a pretty good club on yorkville called club V..

there's also a lot of good places on king street (king / john) to dine at..

lounges:
dont know that many good lounges.. there's panorama (52nd floor of manulife center) and canoe (top floor of TD tower) which are nice..

girls in toronto are the most stuck up i've ever seen.. so beware.. toronto blows..

your gonna miss the film festival by a little bit... which kinda sucks for you... but its all good :) enjoy toronto.. im sure you probably wont enjoy the females here..

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Clubzone.com to get an idea of any bars and nightclubs that are on during the week and weekend.
If you're into house music, i say check out the clubs along college st, if you like more mainstream stuff, then check out the club district which is on richmond and adelaide.
By the way the girls in Toronto, are no more stuck up than anywhere else in the world, you just have to know how to socialize with them, without coming off as an afc.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the insights!

Hopefully the girls won't be as bad as you said, but where i'm from it's probably not much better anyway so anything is an upgrade if you know what i mean :)