Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJs im at a crossroad.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to this chick on the phone several times,had some laughs and found some chemistry so i asked her out on a date. she replied with sure but i had a family emergency come up and she offered for a rain check,so i took her up and took care of the family issues. i called her up and we chatted some more over the next week.now here is were i get lost,i notice when i hung out with her once,that when people call her she ignores their calls(i didnt ask her why she doesnt answer her phone). she hit ignore like 2 times that night and didnt answer one call. now ever since my family issue she wont answer when i first call. i called back a second time once she answered. i called her back twice several nights later and i left a message and she called me back.now i called her out on how she is power tripping and she wants to see who would keep calling her,and she cracked some and hinted at thats what she is doing without directly letting me know. well on the same phone call she said "can you hold up a second i have another call"? twice and i hate being put on hold and i hung up. i got home and tried to call her back from my house phone and she didnt answer so i left a message kiddingly saying"hey i know your on your power trip right now so il talk to you later goodnight"(it was around 11 on wed.) i got up thursday and she gave me some b.s. excuss as to why she didnt pick up her phone,"hey i wasnt power tripping my phone battery fell off and i taped it back on this morning!".now i went to call her thursday and she didnt answer, so i tried back later cause i wanted to take her up on that rain check and go on a date sunday,she didnt answer so i left another message about power trippin jokingly.i hate leaving messages and she is the first person i left a message for in a long time. i didnt talk to her today(friday).should i text her on saturday?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is out on a date with you and keeps hanging up on OTHER MEN

she has 10 other dudes she is seeing

she is on a power trip

NEXT HER !

Reaction score
You young bastards and your phones -- only talk to women in person (in the flesh)!!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Send her "LOL you wear it and I'll help you take it off" and then ignore her when she responds begging to know who you really meant to send that to (Ahh the Silverfox manouvre).
Oh yeah and Fcuk ten other women meanwhiles.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the text message idea seems good.i like it.thanks