"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ'S classic example of her testing u...

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
north jersey
perfect example of a classic shyt test....(via email)

conversation was about what i look like..i seen her at a club but she didnt see what i looked like... i met her through a nj website
so i kept my answers vague and she started to get pissed....her email before this was "fine im over what u look like..."

ME:

thats good, im glad that u are over what i look like...theres a lot more to me then just my looks...the girls that focus just on my looks....mean nothing to me!

the girls that see me for who i am and what i stand for...those are the ones that get the chance....

I see myself to be a humble person.. im not bragging...im just making my point... i dont NEED to make myself look good....

HER:

ok well, this is getting old and i'm losing patience with this....case closed....you want to continue talking to me so be it go right ahead if you choose not that's your choice also....it's up to you now...

~T

Suggestions? feedback???
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
If it's over e-mail, or chatting or something... I just make blatant lies ala : I have been compared to Brad Pitt mixed with Leonardo Decaprio... with the physique of a Greek God. What else can I say?

Then, when she pushes farther, say, 'ya I already told you.'... but dont make it sound like you are dodging the question, makes them wonder what you have to hide.
 

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
If I was meeting someone over the net I would DEFINATELY want to know what they look like. I don't know about you but finding someone physically attractive plays a major part in...EVERYTHING. Maybe she doesn't want to end up meeting some ugly fat sweaty balding compter nerd. Can you really blame her? Would you want to meet someone without knowing what they look like?
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
It looked like you were trying to make yourself out to be a man of integrity and got too deep and meaningful here with her.
This would have worked with some girls... but obviously not her.

It seems to me that you had simply spent too long talking to her on email.
 
Top