Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ's! - AFC's acting on YOUR girl

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is only recently happening to me but i care a lot for this girl (havn't shown her though except in bed ;-)),

basically i only see my girl once/twice a week because i'm busy out with my bro's and playing football/soccer with my 3 teams so i keep her IL level up there because we have loads of fun when we see each other but keep it to a maximum amount of days but when i'm not with her, she's down her pub near her home!!,

now she is in the 8/10 category i would say but recently when i'm not with her, she's having men approach her and when i am with her she's getting messages from men (MASSIVE afc's-but she texts them back :-(), she tells me all about them and it's bothering me because they (3 of them) won't leave her alone,

the jealousy is mounting fellow DJ's, how do i handle this?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say screw your insecurities and continue caring for her. Uh, in bed that is.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's just a game. Women like to feel desired. Plus she's testing you:

"Look, darling...I have three other guys throwing themselves at my feet! They would give me the world...why should I stay here with you?"

Expecting you to become insecure and supplicate to her/give her stuff, but that's when you casually reply,

"Then GO with them. :)"

She knows what she's got. Don't be jealous...let her do what she wants. She knows which side of the bread is buttered...if you react with jealousy, she'll know she owns you. If you react with indifference and continue being your wonderful, charismatic self, she'll realize that SHE is the one who needs to show why SHE deserves to stay with YOU.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude get your act together, AFCs or other DJ's DO NOT BOTHER YOU! you know what they are up to and you know she won't go for less then YOU!

YOU know of the game and you control it, they don't control you.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for the reply's fella's,

well i posted to have a kick up the backside from my fellow DJ's as i am trying to get rid of my jealousy but it is creeping on me..i have ridded of the AFC in me for over a year but feel it coming back...i suppose a baseball bat should do the trick ;)

Ste.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ and insecure or jelous do not fit into the same sentence, who cares about them, do as you have been doing. :)

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
It's just a game. Women like to feel desired. Plus she's testing you:

"Look, darling...I have three other guys throwing themselves at my feet! They would give me the world...why should I stay here with you?"

Expecting you to become insecure and supplicate to her/give her stuff, but that's when you casually reply,

"Then GO with them. :)"

She knows what she's got. Don't be jealous...let her do what she wants. She knows which side of the bread is buttered...if you react with jealousy, she'll know she owns you. If you react with indifference and continue being your wonderful, charismatic self, she'll realize that SHE is the one who needs to show why SHE deserves to stay with YOU.
this man knows what hes talkin about...i use those EXACT words in a situation like this..."then go with them" in a confident way, not a petty way, and they never go, they stay even closer...

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well the latest on this is that she has been down her local where this lad (who is supposed to be very good looking say her mates) is constantly hitting on her and she told me she stayed at her mates monday night BUT one of her mates who i talk to said she left with this lad which has confirmed my suspicion's and i havn't heard from her at all today either...

i'm nexting her ass tonight when i see her, going down the pub and going to get myself another HB,

gutted tho :(

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! play with her! :D I don't know how you realy feel about her, but play with he mind...

things like, don't you have something to tell me? I see there is something in your eyes trying to hide some issues.

if she keeps ignoring or pretending not to know.. she might be telling the truth, but you don't care she can't put you in to a situation like this.

play with her mind for a bit then don't say anything and leave.

that's what I would do. but I'm a Devil.. and I love being it and I act devious and I remind certain girls who the devil is when they try to play games so in the end even they say I'm a devil so that makes me the devil :D "pimpingmode engaged"

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of the guys I know that know my girlfriend have tried or are trying to get with her. The funniest part to me is the fact that I didn't even have to try with her, I just walked up the one day and made my move and the rest is history.

I get a kick out of AFC's trying to woo my girl, though if they start getting creepy or push it I tend to get a bit Jason Vorhees on them.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So What

Listen to yourself son, AFCs after your girl. Your a DJ or a DJ in training so why would you even be threatened? Actually afcs hitting on your girl is a good thing, a very good thing. Like squirrels said, tell that hoe Go ahead.