"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

DJism is wrong... Your all stupid....

How good is this post...

  • You Are a God.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bible Material...

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • You know Jack S*ht

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • You don't know what your talking about...

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-DJism

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I've read you "Bible" and all your thoughts are wrong... you guys are years behind me... I'll give you a little tip of mine... Maybe all you "DJ's" might learn something from the master... since you seem to know nothing...


-Start--

I have observed guys that had it all (looks, confidence, experience, and even interest from the women). I was envious of these guys for they seemed to know what they were doing and knew how to do it well. I was in awe of how they could be so smooth with the ladies. Their abilities amazed me.

Where I worked at, there were a couple of women who all the guys wanted. These women had initial interest in the guys mentioned above (and as you can imagine, those guys had quite a bit of interest in them). So the guys moved in for the kill. They unleashed their charm, their wit, their humor to get the women they so desperately desired.

In the end, both women had ditched these guys and went out with me.

So what happened? How could guys with more experience, confidence, wit, and looks be shot down by the most in-demand women in the area? And how could someone like me (who lacks in these certain areas) succeed when such smooth ladies-men fail?

It all has to do with patience. These guys failed because they came on entirely too strong, too fast. After a couple of dates, they wanted to marry the person. Though they were smooth, they could not hold back their desire for a girlfriend. The women sensed this and recoiled from them instantly.

Women, on initial dates, just simply want to have fun and have a good time. Men can throw too much affection too soon, too fast, and scare the woman off. Women find this as 'desperation'. It is the ultimate turn-off to them.

Patience is NOT inaction nor 'chickening' out. Not asking out a woman you're interested in is not being patient but being stupid. Patience is controlling your eagerness.

Have fun with the woman. Don't take your outings so seriously. A woman must feel comfortable and secure with you before intimacy can begin. The key to her feeling comfortable and secure is by having fun WITH YOU.

Patience is also outstanding at ATTRACTING women too. Those Mr. Smooth men I knew would be there at a second one of the women called their names. If she said, "Hi, [Mr. Smooth Dude's Name]" they would stop what they were doing and talk. I, on the other hand, simply greeted them back and KEPT WALKING. The Mr. Smooth men came across as eager and desperate by always willing to stop whatever they were doing to chit chat while I gave the impression of 'importance' and 'hard to obtain' by controlling my eagerness.

Older women (who are married and in their 40s, 50s) have told me that one of the most common mistakes guys can make is trying to jump into a strong relationship after only a couple of dates. They said that women simply want to have fun and that if the guy smothers her with affection, she will distance herself. After all, who wants to be with someone that appears eager and desperate?

Now I must choose between one of the two women I'm going out with (yes, going out with both). The Mr. Smooth guys now come TO ME and ask, "What's your secret? How were you able to get BOTH of them?" and I just smile.


---Bow Down to the master---
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Yeah yeah, it has been covered before on this board and in the Bible. You offer nothing new.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
You've said nothing new. Even though I'm not a fan of the bible, you DIDN'T read it. You haven't spent enough time here to know if you're ahead of anybody. Stick around and learn something. Or you can keep preaching patience as if it's innovative.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Anti-DJism
I've read you "Bible" and all your thoughts are wrong... you guys are years behind me... I'll give you a little tip of mine... Maybe all you "DJ's" might learn something from the master... since you seem to know nothing...
Nice tip. Did you write it yourself? :rolleyes: When attempting to pass off others work as your own, please don't be so obvious as to cut-and-paste it...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16770&highlight=unleashed+their+charm
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
And a note... I hate you [T]he ishop for knowning this post... I was hoping for this to last at least a page worths before someone found out...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
oooh, let me catch my breath..

1)You haven't read the bible.
Anyone who has read it and understands it knows this stuff you have said.
2)You are full of sh!t.
Period.
3)By getting 2 chicks you think you are the sh!t and come here to tell the "new" things you have learned that already is in the bible. You are like those guys with no experience and read some stuff in the bible and re-write it to get some credit.
4)Lay off your ego and accept that you have MUCH to learn here.

I'm not saying this to take you down or to flame you.
You just need to see it yourself that you are not the master you claim to be.

Be patient and learn.
The first lesson for you is to learn to be humble.



EDIT:
Oh, so you wasted my time by copying it from Pook. Nice.
You have 2 options here: to get that **** out of your head and actually learn something or have generally unpleasant life.
Thank you for nothing.

hi hotice
Capi, wtf? :confused:
hello.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
and in about 20 senconds you should realize what has happened

GO....
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I was testing a thought of mine... but as it turned out the only thing that could og wrong did... People realized it was Pooks... i didn't feel like wasting time to make it unrecoganizable...

ah... this sucks... You ruined my test... Oh as to the "hi hotice" before you ever posted.... I'm just psycic... I saw you editing the post too... creepy....

Oh, so you wasted my time by copying it from Pook. Nice.
You have 2 options here: to get that **** out of your head and actually learn something or have generally unpleasant life.
Thank you for nothing.
I was trying to prove a point... or at least see if the point was true... as It turned out... I didn't find out... cause you figured out it was a cut&paste before anything really happened... I wasted your time? so reading Pooks posts are now a waste of time?

watch what you say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chlarence

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
You should be done for plagarism mate, using Pooks Patience what truly makes a don juan thread!! :rolleyes:

NOT COOL
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
OKAY... MODS DELETE... stop the presses'... I wasted ten minutes of my life... whats new... make it stop....
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
okay as it turned out... this one was in the bible... I didn't think it was... wow... see what happens when I don't do a decent search of things... :mad:
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
If you're going to run an "experiment", follow normal guidelines.

Plan
Prepare
Research
Preview
Execute
Analyze
Explain
Summarize

(Actually, these guidelines were just made off of the top of my head just now, but doing these in a mature manner should have made this thread into a worthwhile one, instead of the grade-school antic it turned out to be...)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Plan
Prepare
Research
Preview
Execute
Analyze
Explain
Summarize

yes that probably would have helped... well I'll wait a month then re-run this.. a month should give me some time to prepare... :(
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Plan
Prepare
Research
Preview
Execute
Analyze
Explain
Summarize

yes that probably would have helped... well I'll wait a month then re-run this.. a month should give me some time to prepare... :(
we'll be ready. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top