“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ'ing is like The Matrix

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I've been around a while and this site has helped me a lot, but the game doesn't seem as fun any more. It's like before it was news to learn how smooth guys get girls and to learn those moves for myself, but now it all seems so calculated. A girl asked me at a bar this weekend, "did you go to xxxxxx university?" It would be so much more fun if I took that as an innocuous comment, but instead I know that's a pickup line. I can't seem to be natural any more. I feel that any "line" I use, no matter how simple, and I will be exposed as a phony. I don't know...I kinda wish I didn't know the game, but yet it is so powerful. It's like I've taken the blue (or was it red) pill and now there is no going back. Anybody else feel that way? Overcome it somehow?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The reality is that you KNOW that there is the Matrix. You know it exists and you know that you are living this life in the Matrix. BUT you have not taken the blue or red pill. DJ is just a realization of the basics of the Matrix. To understand the true reality of the Matrix you must first step through the door on your own now that you have been shown (DJ) the door.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Let's try non-fiction.

You're actually boring yourself.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
It does not have to be so calculated. Free your mind.

:cool:
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
The blue and red pill again, eh?

You never even took any pills, boy. You're still the hard working daydreaming Neo, not the flying one.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
so we are all the One?
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
with great power, comes great responsibility.

live with it.
 

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Sometimes I feel the same way... sometimes I just wanna let my emotions flow.... but I KNOW that before I came to this site I WASN'T happy and satisfied and now I'm having more girls and more fun, even tho it's not always easy!
 

blackjack

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
World , (not always like a place that sucks). :-)
Hey there is nothing wrong if a girl came and asked u which university u went to. LOL. u should feel good actually that girls also come to this site and are getting there thoughts cleared with what all we post here.. Hey i have learnt a lot from u people here .
this makes only one thing clear to me that if i was in ur situation and a girl asked me some thing like that university stuff. i would had took her perspective.

( Girls perspective in general : he is good looking and he came to me with a question, compliment, etc. ok i could talk to him )

here u get to have this option u think she is good looking innvest some talks with her if she get to play the right stuff u still what u like.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top