"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJing in Australia?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
If you're serious about sarging in Sydney (i.e you have no problem cold approaching in any environment), I would recommend bookstores in the city, shopping centres and large department stores like Myer, and Darling Harbour at night, rather than inside clubs. Sure the HBs congregate there, but it's damned loud and difficult to engage since they're all in large groups.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Hey.... thanks for the great info guys. Millo, I'll be in touch. What about clothing? I know it's the middle of summer, but is it worth having some good clubbing clothes with me, as well as the shorts/t-shirts. Will take up a bit of extra place in my rucksack, but are women in summertime Oz still into really flash clothing?
Maybe I should buy myself some good Italian style short sleave shirts and light summer slacks and groovy sandals in Sydney (we don't need that gear for 10 months of the year in Sweden).
Also, any of you Oz guys done the Mystery workshops, or have his method downpat. Would be great to get some coaching from someone with that method going!!!
Keep well my friends.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
the cross

The most expensive real estate is in the cross, the the Sebal is there, its just that its also a red light district.

Mate, come to Brissie and I will take you out. In Sydney for about another month then I will be up in Bris for about two weeks.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
go date a kangaroo.
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Interesting advice Tactic.
I will of course be looking out for a HBkangaroo on my travels. This would of course be my prefered option for an LTR. They are SOOOOO loyal I have heard!!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top