Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJing at its Finest: Decoding Women and Picking Them Up.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day I was loafing about channel surfing.(It was an unexpected day off and even a DJ deserves to be lazy once in a while.) And I came across one of those T.V. channels dedicated to women, you know the one Lifetime: Television for idiots. Now I'm extremely sincere and merciful in using the term idiots, because if you stop and watch it for 5 seconds you realize women don't respond to logic, but emotionally sappy estrogen laced programs.
The worst of them all being that male bashing train wreck called The View. A bunch of old women far past their sexual prime who's beauty is only comparable to that of Medusa. They do two things bash men, and fuel negative thoughts in women's minds.(I.E. the metrosexual, sex is a tool to be used against men, and why the current man they are with is a pig and needs to be traded in.) I then moved on changing channels, but something nagged me about The View.(No not Barabra Walter's striking resemblence to **** Tracy's archnemisis Prune Face.) I wondered if women actually bought that tripe. So I tossed the thought around for a bit and headed off to 7-11 to pick up some beer for a party that night. At the check out line I saw a women's mag proclaiming two things What the Ideal Man was and What Sex Moves drive us wild. Of course my previous inquiry popped in my head so I picked up the mag and checked out the two previously mentioned articles.....
First off the image of the ideal male is nothing more than a *****. Really the Village People and Queen are archons of hetrosexuality compared to what these mags claim what men should be like. Let's put it like this, Chivalry is dead, Independent thinking is dead, Suplication and feminity are in. And if any of these mags found out that we DJs exsisted as we do, our asses are next on the chopping block of run amok feminism. The travesty about the sex moves article is that it suggest that men like having their **** nibbled on and slightly bit during a BJ.
It was then I realized that a woman's worst enemy was not a supposed male dominated society, not inequality or a lack of economic oppurtunity. A woman's worst enemy is quiet simply other women.
Think about it the alpha females run the show setting trends and dictating proper behavior for women to follow. These women also tell other women what they should want. Example the flavor of the month, the metrosexual male. But in reality how many of these guys actually get girls and can sustain relationships. I will argue very few. Because if you notice these are not kinds of guys women like to date in their young wild days. They want the *******, the jock, the DJ. From their earliest memories their mothers have always taught them what men to aviod. These men are forbidden fruit to them, and we all know what happens to forbidden fruit. So that seek out these men and date them, even settle down with them.

The First Law of Woman: "A man must be charming, funny, sweet, caring, sensitive, helpful, cook and fullfil my whims."(Translation: I want a servant with a personality that works for dirt cheap.) They say they want one kind of man, but they're sure as hell ****in' another.

The Second Law Of Woman: "Dating, Sex and Love are a game until otherwise. Though a man may pick to date me I must choose to keep him." This is the classic mentality that she deserves to be put on a pedestal.

The Third Law of Woman: "I don't need a man, I am woman, I am strong."(Translation: I'm bitter and sex starved.) Its the other way around in reality, woman are socially driven animals, a man for them is a status symbol that they are socially superior to other women. Why do you think few women openly advertise that they are single especially older women.

These laws should paint a basic picture, that women are devisive amongst themselves and have a much common sense as a person who chooses to sleep in abestose pajamas.

How to Pick up women. In Simple terms.

First off this recipe seems to go a long way with women:
Mysterious, Challenge, Confident, Funny, Independent, Well-Spoken but not over-spoken.

Here's how picking up any woman should work:

You see a HB. You walk over to HB, with a confident smile of course. You start up a conversation. Make her laugh a little, smile a little, interest her a little and show a little interest in her. If you're at a party you dance a little, smile say you'll catch up with her later and that you'd like to get her number. You call when its appropriate, if she wants to hang out you will. You show her a great time on your first two dates. But you decrease your accessability just a little, you don't vanish however. She'll wonder about you a little, she'll think about the fun she's had with you and the fun she is now not having. She'll miss you a little, and she should call. But you shouldn't be afraid to call either but you are free to wait a little longer now after two dates. Each date you move a little closer, and at the end take a little step back, and you keep repeated. You resist your desires in order to make her desire for you more unbearable. And then one date you'll end up at either her place or yours, and you won't have to ask for sex because her lust for you is now unchained.
Sounds easy right. Well the act we DJs must play can be delicate, we can never want a girl to much or the game is up. We can feel and get attached, but not to greatly, after all we must protect our hearts. We refuse to compromise or sell out to get a date, we don't chase women. Instead we are one's who get chased because unlike other suplicating men, we withhold what they desire in fact we treat them like anyone else. So they want our hard won affection.
Each DJ and DJ in training here has the natural born right to date women that he finds interesting, to make love to them without putting up with their B.S. and to live a happy life above all else. We bow to no one but the Creator, we don't compromise what makes us, us. And women love us for it.
Confidence is key for us, because it doesn't always matter what we look like. Confidence and a good personality can carry the day for us. I believe this because I'm an average looking guy, a guy who's got some game because of my learning from this site and playing the field.
At a party here is how things work for me. I scout the crowd keeping an eye out for friends to greet and women that I want to pick up. I walk up to the bar or where ever saw hi or gracefully enter a conversation. From there I'll get some girls out on the dance floor and up my social proof, and even meet a few girls out on the floor. I try not to spend to much time with one girl, I'll get a number and move on. From their I decided which ones are worth a phone call. You don't have to win them all over, just the one's you want. That isn't easy either, you need to practice and not fear failure. You need to come hear read some tips and learn from our successes and mistakes and go out and make successes and mistakes of your own. It never hurts to catch up and refresh on the DJ Bible or check out Pook's latest Epiphany.
But always remember protect your heart, and never waste your time chasing only one girl. When you say "Next" you mean "Next." And when you make your move subtle or direct, you believe in what you are doing and have the confidence to carry it out. And no matter what you should be happy with yourself and thats what counts. Chicks will see that and be drawn to it.

-Grey Fox

bronyraur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fox....that's just what I needed to read before the weekend. Keep up the great work.

I have to admit it took me until I was about 30 to fully realize I am the catch. You don't need to have a woman in your life to make you complete, but she can be a nice addition. Without the furry little critter between their legs they would have a bounty on their heads.

Happy Easter friends.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting observations, and good info.

Nice to see another Zeppelin fan too :cool: