“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dj'ing and Sales Techniques

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Ok, this is for everyone and anyone who is in commissioned sales.
We all know that dj'ing is selling ourselves, but how do you think we can apply what we learn here to the real world and make ourselves a ton of money?

I'm interested in hearing the opinions of anyone in sales, real estate, stock market, or big rollers. If you have seen the movie Boiler Room (as bad as the acting is) - how realistic is the "shark like" attitude? From personal experience I know that you can push to a certain degree and get better results but what else is there that you can do?

There are a few sales methods out there that work to some extent but force you to follow a certain route. This is difficult because of the enormous number of variables. I'm talking about Socratic Selling, where you have to get the client to agree several times to what you are saying in order to lead to one big agreement. You can also find out hot buttons, which works well but are sometimes very hard to find.

So, for all of us in sales - share your experience of dj'ing in association with raking in the big bucks and we'll see what comes out of it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
They both utilize psychology, but sales is a lot different.


DJing - attracting attention to yourself and your qualities

Sales - attracting attention to your product. Making the customer feel special, worthy, and respected.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
My cousen owns his own business on sales. I may ask him if i can work there cause those guys pull some babe
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
It uses the same principals. Offering the client something they don't yet realize they need. For instance:

Sales Rep = SP
Client = C

SP = Hello! *shakes hand* I'm here today because I saw your store front outside, and I knew that you havn't realized it yet but, your company would profit immensely from redistribution of advertising around the local area.

C = What do you mean? We already have advertising..

SP = Yes, but I feel that with distributing your advertising differently, you will be able to reach more people with less effort. For instance, you have a sign up outside that displays your sales to the cars passing by, but have you ever thought of bench advertising? Did you know that <insert statistics>? Just by making a small change like that, you could be reaping huge profit margins in small ammounts of time!

C = I see, and what would the cost of this be?

SP = Actually it's quite a small ammount for the large capital you will be creating for yourself. *Pulls out package* This is a package which I'll leave with you to look at, it's quite detailed and you'll be able to see just how effective advertising redistribution is. Not alot of companies in your field have been exposed to this, so your one of the first to even here about it!

C = Thanks.

SP = No problem. I'll also leave my business card with you. I'm available through my cell phone 24H a day, and through email most of the day. Thanks you for your time sir/madame, I can assure you with a little change, alot will be gained . *smile* *shake hand*


------
One week later
(Phone call)

SP = Hi! I'm calling from Don Juan Marketing. I came in on Thursday of last week, and left with you a detailed package on our services and the immense benefits. Have you had a chance to look at it?

C = Yes, blah blah blah

..continues from there.





See how keywords, and offering your product to the client is so much like offering yourself to a woman? Your showing them what they can gain from it, and what their missing out. Now of course that isn't polished because (look at my age), however, you can see where I'm coming from :)
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I posted this on another board some time ago

To: ALL (1 of 3)
I was having a talk with a buddy of mine today. I had more than met my qoal of ***** cops (prospects) for the weekend. I am at 5 so far at this time on Sunday nite. Sat. night I only copped one. A turkish girl with a funny name. But one of those breezy's who know how to touch a man and bend to his masculinity. My buddy copped 0 for the weekend. ***correction as of sunday my buddy gave his number out and is still waiting for a ***** to call him. (waiting for the order)
I was relating this Player copping **** to sales.
The Birth of a Salesman (pimp or player)
Sales people generally come in two categories:
1. Order takers: who sell to the customers who come through the door on their own and therefore the sales people have no responsibility for generating leads)
2. Prospectors: who go out and find customers to whom they can sell to.
It’s a lot easier being an order taker. You go down to the store each day, work the register, and wait for customers to show up and buy the widget at your store. Every day malls will have hundreds or even thousands of sales people filling the role of order takers on any given business day.

As you man this position you don’t run the risk of rejection, but you’ll also draw a modest paycheck (perhaps even the minimum wage). After all, your just another “warm body” and your main job qualification is that you show up for work on time and half way sober. Low risk…low return. You won’t reach superstardom, you won’t make $200k a year being an order taker.

You won’t be pimp of the year at the players annual ball.
To excel you have to become a sales prospector. And (fortunately for those of you already in sales prospecting) the skills needed are not all that different for selling any other goods and services.
Pretty much the only difference is that in our game, you’re both the salesman and the “goods and services” being sold.

To succeed in sales, you have to be able to:
1. Handle rejection
2. Ask for the sale.

It’s really that simple. Pick up the “help Wanted” section of your Sunday newspaper and look at the Sales jobs section. You’ll see two buzz words that are prevalent. Most organizations are looking for people who are MOTIVATED and people who are

CLOSERS.


Motivated: what this means is that you don’t give up at the first sign of rejection.
Closers: means that you aren’t afraid to ask for the order or sale.
Like I told my buddy, you gotta be persistent, and don’t be afraid to ask for the order. To end the point we were at a resturant and walked up to put or name on the waiting list. I noticed a thick redhead looking and choosing. I strolled over and said " I see your about to leave, give me your number and I will call you later" Thats all I said. The ***** took my cell phone which I had put in her face and programmed in her name "amber" and her phone number. I am not counting this cop in my totals because I haven't spoken to her yet.


For you playa's it's that easy. Apply the kids rules of evidence, only sometimes you gotta make management decisions fast and take a risk.

Get the point. I'm not saying to approach all the time but sometimes you gotta step the **** up. You gotta play the game in order to score a point.

This is not a slam on the pimp-tight philosophy. I believe that when all your **** is in place ie your clout, front, #### and all that **** then you can be as pimp-tight as ya wanna be.

Like I stated in other post's ya gotta crawl before you can walk.
******I just read the number of post's that I've posted and to my dismay I have had a lot to say. I started posting because of another post "what ever happened to the gems".

I just saw a video called "the other brother". it's about a square who wants to become pimp-tight and his brother who is a mack and how he teaches him the game. I do recommend ya'll renting it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top