"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJing a clingy chic

bigstik

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
good day, mates!

I just started seeing this chic, like her a lot, she's fine as hell, smart, funny, one of those impossible to find chics. Well the only thing is that she acts clingy! Like she really likes me, she wants to know what I am doing all the time, she gets upset if I don't call her every day.

So, how do you play hard to get and keep the mystery without her defense system giving you the boot? Not neccesarily play games, but take it slow, when it seems like she is trying to run full steam ahead?

I want her to be my wife. :D

(Thats a joke so please calm down.)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Next the b!tch...

Clingy-b!tches are the worst... there's this one girl that I talked to to get access to her hotter friend, and this girl will not leave me the **** alone... I don't pay attention to her, I flirt with other women in her presence, etc. and she either doesn't care, or doesn't notice...

Sorry, a little rantish, but ya, I would be cautious, cause if she is clingy now... think about how she will be like after sex.

I tjhink it's just Not worth the troubles.

Don't play games with her, you want to control her interest, keep it in a lower range so that yo can still f*ck the b!tch.

Take my advice with some salt, because I've just had a bad experience...
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Its all about finding a balance here.

You have to make it absolutely obvious you have a life that doesn't revolve around her and your activities together, but don't be a wanker about it. Be somewhat considerate.

For example, if you are planning to spend the whole day at the football with your mates on Saturday, give her a couple days notice. Tell her on Wednesday or something that you will be out with your friends all day Saturday. When it comes Friday, say your goodbyes and tell her you will catch up Sunday (or whenever).

Personally I think talking everyday to a girl is ok... her getting upset if you don't talk everyday is not ok. Hope you see the difference here.

You've obviously got her wrapped around your finger, don't let her feel like she's got you wrapped around hers.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
dont fall into the clingytrap..at first its a boost to your ego that you are the center of a womans universe , you are in charge, and you have a girl that would do NANYTHING for you..even leave her family and friends..

after the novelty of having a HB follow you around like a puppy dog..it gets old..and her clinginess becomes suffocating..she will question your every move. who you are hangin out with, where you have been, getting upset that she loves u more than u love her, etc

and eventually you wind up shooting your self in the foot

like the guys said..BALANCE
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Girls that are Pisces, are really bad to cling. Especially when you break-up with them. They just don't want to believe that it's over.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top