Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Djbible 2.0/ 2018

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am very grateful for what this place has done for my life and the value it continues to add, but I do think we are chasing our own tails, and the successes of many members as a whole is lower lately. The bible is in serious need of revision. Idk how that happens, but I think maybe this could serve as another stickie or reference point. I am no Pook or AD, but I could start by offering some insight and generalities.

I find as I increase my value and game to what has been my best yet, the opposing forces are building their arsenal even stronger. Perhaps what I am seeing is the natural progression of increased quality options, but even with SMV disparity in my favor, my time investment and flake ratio has approached an absurd level. Yea I mainly do OLD as that seems to be a best use of my attributes, but still I think I waste far too much time. Ymmv but I now suggest:

First Date
-Scheduling another girl, preferably established, on the same night as a new girl. (I have even had days where 2 new girls scheduled double flake on 3 days this month! )

-Id say to not schedule no more than 3 days out, but better the same or next as you express thered be no other option due to your limited availability . This could vary for each of us.

Second date
Idk if i have much strategy here, but if it happens usually there are subsequent encounters and lay by 5.

Heres a start. Not sure how helpful but I hope others can chime in. Just remember the timer is always on and someone else is always competing for your date night even after scheduled. No matter what ur goal is, you have to F close as quick as possible and especially if your plate count is low. It gets fun when you have a few at different speeds and you can recalibrate this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for 12 years and have never read the DJ Bible, nor do I ever plan to.

I'm convinced (to paraphrase Pook) that DJs are built by failure. Those who are willing to approach the most will fail the most but they will also succeed the most.
So true, I'm yet to read any DJ manual but I do read/watch snippets and listen to advice on online as well as my own experience. I think DJ Bibles are for guys starting at level 1, if you already have some game and just need fine tuning you're better served learning from mistakes and getting advice on key subjects you need help with.

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about that. I've collected approx 10 of 8+ this year, but it has been at the expense of hobbies and way more time than Id care to admit.