DJBC - WEEK 2 - Group Red

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gentlemen, I congratulate all of you here, because you have completed the first week. This should encourage you to keep going: You can do it! This weeks exercise will be talking to strangers. You know, any stranger, young, old, male, female, whatever. Good luck, keep it going."

Killer Six Pac
just so suave
James45
DjyMan
Daddy The Pimp
Those are the people that reported being done with the last exercises. In case I've overseen something, please tell me. I know, the groups have become a lot smaller, but I am sticking with 4 groups this week, maybe there are some people who did the exercises but forgot to post. In this case, PM me please.

Now, it's your responsibility to complete every week on time. You have to:
- Do the reading
- Complete the exercises
- Write a Report at the end of the week
You may:
- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread or a thread of the other BC-Groups
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post this inside the Tips-Section.

In your Report at the end of the week please state if you were successful completing the week or not. If yes, I am going to move your name to the next week. If no you can either stop or give yourself more time. However, I am not going to take care of you anymore in terms of moving you name further. You have to organise yourself then but can still use this thread.

Each week starts on thursday morning and ends on wednesday evening. Use your local time.

Thta's about it as general information goes.

The link to the BC one more time:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

There you will find each weeks reading material, music picks and exercises. I am just going to repeat the exercises in short form in this threads.

Exercises:
1) Ten 2 to 10 min conversations with strangers.

Good luck DJs!

Group Points at the beginning of the week: 5

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it that no one has replyed to this thread yet, due to the fact u r to busy out there in the field lol.

U lost a lot of people in the first week, i hope u dudes r doing some approaches, seeing red is my favourite color u guys have got to make it to the end. Tell us ur progress guys so far through the second week, id like to c how ur doing.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ya!

Yeah I have been busy, with the bootcamp but with other things as well.

Going steady with this week. 3/10.

Just general conversation with strangers, nothing too fancy.

I DO NOT feel scared/nervous or anything when talking to strangers, gotten used to it I supposed, so I should finish this week easy.

Good luck red team. :box:

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been busy mingling ;). Friday I was out with some friends and this guy came over and started speaking to one of us, no one else knew him, so I introduced myself to him after their conversation, and we talked for at least 10 minutes. He turned out to be a funny guy so I got his msn addy.

Saturday I seen a guy that my friend was speaking to once months ago, but I didn't know him so I said hello and introduced myself, we chatted small talk for about 3 minutes.

Saturday night my friend had a party and I when I got there only his work friends who I didn't know were there at first, so I said Hi to all of them, and got talking to one of them who turned out to be a great guy so we exchanged numbers and he invited me to his party in a few weeks. Then we just chatted here and there throughout the night.

Then when some of my friends arrvied we went to the shop to get something to drink and I seen 2 HBs and asked them if they wanted to come to a party with us, turns out they was on their way there anyway lol :) so we just chatted for abit and carried on to the shop. I seen a group of girls aged about 20 and thought fvck it and asked them if they wanted to come, but then a group of guys walked over to them and it was obvious they was meeting them so we just left.

Got back to the party awhile later, now drunk. I just chilled at the party with everyone an drank some more, then me my friends hit the dance floor. I had a dance battle with this sexy HB9, and then introduced myself to her afterwards and chatted for abit. I seen this guy who used to go to my school (who i haven't spoke to before) dancing so I started speaking to him and we was dancing around some girls. Then I seen this boy who I see in town loads so I introduced myself and we got chatting, and then I was dancing with him and his mates, and we all had a laugh. I went back to the other boy and he was with another guy so I introduced myself to him we talked abit while dancing.

As me and my original friends were leaving I went over to the HB9 and asked if she had a number and she gave me it then and her friend offered me her own number aswel so I let her give me it :cool: then we chatted for about 5mins just seeing what they were up to after and that sort of stuff. And I got the one of the boys msn addys from earlier on in the night.

Overall, a good weekend. :up:

Convos: 8
Msn Addresses: 2 males
Numbers: 1 male, 2 girls.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice dude! :cheer:

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend.

After I posted yesterday that I had 3/10 I went out and made it 6/10 ! :D

All were girls but I didn't number close because well, I could do alot better lol :cool:

Anyway i'm ready for another week, I feel pretty confident about finishing this exercise and i'm in no rush. :crazy:

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
8/10!!!

One of which was a rejection!

It was actually a good experience. It was this HB 6/6.5 at a shop, I was practicing my conversations etc and decided to go for the number. Straight away she started going on about her boyfriend lol.

HB6:"I've got a boyfriend he doesn't want me giving out my number to guys I don't know blah blah blah"

Me:"He isn't here:p "

HB6:"I'm not a slut!"

Me:"...whats that got to do with giving out your number?(it was a really weird response)

HB6:"Blahblahblah(more excuses)

Me: (As I was leaving(i had enough lol)) "Your loss... tell your boyfriend I said hi. :cool: "

I actually walked out laughing,:crackup: i dunno why it was just funny and felt good, so I went to this other shop.

Started talking to this other girl who was actually really cool(HB7?). Had an awesome convo talking about whatever. But I was still abit shaken up by the HB6 rejection because I didn't expect her to have a boyfriend let alone reject me lol.

Anyway I didn't get the hb7's number which I feel bad about now because she suited my personality.

I'm getting really good at starting convos in just about any situation which is what this week is about I guess.

There's always tomorrow...

Also I have an important question that I've been wondering about for a few months now.

Is it okay to go back the next day or in a week and try get the number?
Would be really appreciated if someone would answer that. :up:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer Six Pac said:
HB6:"I've got a boyfriend he doesn't want me giving out my number to guys I don't know blah blah blah"

Me: I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND . IM NOT INTERESTED IN HIM . I PREFER GIRLS .

THIS WOULD CHANGE A BIT THE DIRECTION OF CONVERSATION

HB6:"I'm not a slut!"

Me:LOL OK .

FINISH :DDont try to convince her logically . You can never do that

HB6:"Blahblahblah(more excuses)

Me: (As I was leaving(i had enough lol)) "Your loss... tell your boyfriend I said hi. :cool: "

LOL LIKED THIS ONE :D

I
This is how i would do it .

2/10 . One old women and one old man . Nice conversations with them . Maybe 5-6 minutes each . Old people are very talkative .

Im gonna do 3 more approaches tomorrow on the street , and 5 more approaches ill do friday night at club or bar .

Peace

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
?

Hey, Daddy the Pimp, you do realize that you have to be done wednesday evening? So no friday night, you already had last friday for this exercise.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
8/10 still, dunno what happened, went to the shops with the intention of finishing but I didn't feel like talking to anyone, maybe i was too tired from work, maybe i just wasn't in the mood.

oh well **** happens :crackup:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
?

Hey, Daddy the Pimp, you do realize that you have to be done wednesday evening? So no friday night, you already had last friday for this exercise.
Oh i havent seen it . Done three today . 3/10

First : mid-aged women , talking about how school finished and sh1t like that .

Second : HB6 , talked about movies in the bar of cinema . Number closed but not enough rapport build so im not gonna call .

Third : HB6 maybe :( . Random chick at my school . Talked about school , marks .

Tomorrow im planning to do 5 more . I dont have too much time but ill try .

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice red team, see i knew u guys were jus to busy with approaches lol. Killer six pack and just so suave i admire ur confidence and its nice to c u guys r fast forwarding this and going for the risky stuff at the beginning. Also just so suave u made me realise staying in contact with a few guys cud even probablly b more benificial than with a girl, seeing u r got an invite for a party in a few weeks.

Daddy the pimp: nice on ur number close, but i think u shud call it if ur interested in the girl even if there was not much rapport, its experience. I have done great with girls and got there phone numbers and screwed it up on the phone, realising that i realised it can work vice versia. I have seen my friend swap a girls number (who never even spoke 2 before) with another dude and just call her and get the date and end up sleeping with her in the next week. Also another dude accidently dialed the wrong number whilst trying to call a girl for a date and ended up getting a date with the girl who did not know him, that answered.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Daddy the pimp: nice on ur number close, but i think u shud call it if ur interested in the girl even if there was not much rapport, its experience. I have done great with girls and got there phone numbers and screwed it up on the phone, realising that i realised it can work vice versia. I have seen my friend swap a girls number (who never even spoke 2 before) with another dude and just call her and get the date and end up sleeping with her in the next week. Also another dude accidently dialed the wrong number whilst trying to call a girl for a date and ended up getting a date with the girl who did not know him, that answered.
Thanks for the advice brother . Its great to be done for experience ( like most approaches i do ) . Sorry if it looks like bragging but i dont need experience . Im confident around girls and i have enough experience to pull a date with girls . Ive done this bootcamp and RULES OF THE GAME bootcamp before . This time im doing just for fun . And i see , everytime i do it , i learn something new , i became more confident .

Also , that girl was not that hot . HB6-7 at her best .

Anyway , i appreciate smart honest positive advices . +1 REP
And im gonna call that girl and report back .

Peace :up:

DjyMan

Reaction score
Hi,

10/10 Conversations with strangers.

Very difficult for me to talk to persons having the same age as me.

I had the same problem during the first week. :down:

Week Completed

Peace,

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Djyman, thanks for joining us lol, good to know your doing it.

9/10, won't bore you with the details, some guy in the waiting room before i was about to give blood.

"its my first time blah blah blah , for a good cause blah blah blah"

One more tomorrow! Going well for this week, it is paced out more evenly.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could menage today only three .

I was busy all day .

First one :Girl bartender HB7 , talked about coctails , weather ( its sunny and rainy ) , music and school
No solid IoI's . purpose of this sarge was only to spend some time while i was waiting for my friend to come . Opened with last opener on my signature .

Second one : Nerd at my school .

Third one : Girl at my school .

Thanks god school finished and now i have a lot more time .

8/10

REQUEST : I want one more day to finish tasks . Tomorrow ill finish . I didnt know that its only till wednesday . I though it was till sunday .

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!

Got convo number 9 with an elderyly neighbour a few houses up from mine, just chatted about the weather and other dull stuff lol :cool:

Convo number 10 was with a guy from my school that I know is leaving next week after his exams, but I hadn't spoken too him before, I seen him walking home on the opposite side of the road of me so I just walked over and introduced myself then we had a pretty deep convo about what we both want from the future. Very cool chap.

WEEK 2 COMPLETED :)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job guys, well done on the people completed and the people nearly there, make sure u get through, can't have any more red team die out lol.

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
10/10:rockon:

Finished about 20 mins ago, had a convo with this artist guy in an art shop.

What have I learn this week?

-People arn't that scary and will talk back.

-I can make a conversation out of anything or any situation

-I'm ready for next week!

-Rejection can be funny!:yes:

Good luck.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job guys !
Keep on going!
I'll follow you during next weeks :up: