“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ vs Nice Guy

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I meet this girl right at the time I was reading sosuave everyday. She came into my life when I was changing. She even says it her self. "You never used to be this ****y"

Well, I've tried all my techniques on her. She was my test dummy. She has always liked me but has keep her distance. She isnt no idiot. She's a Female DJ.

I've always been really aggressive towards her. Always cracking jokes on her, but in the DJ way. Not really mean, but I did it alittle too much. I did it so much to protect my ego back then. But she ate it up back then but I could never seal the deal for some reason.

Now, I have to say we ALWAYS fight. It's sad but we fight all the time. I have a habit of pissing her off.

Now the question here is not if she likes me. Or if she isnt still in love with me. Now I'm not clouding my view here. I can see if she doesnt like me. My problem I believe is that I never showed her that I really "cared" for her on an emotional level.

Now, I moved away two months ago to FSU for summer session. Well, When I went up she wanted to sent letters back and forth. She sent me 2 and I sent her 1 letter. We had a fight right before I came back and I told her to have a good life. Well, I came down and she IMed me because she heard I went over to her house and said Hi to her family(I'm close with her family). Well told her to call me when she gets off work the next day.

She never did. I called her the next night and we have this hour long convo. I tell her that she didnt call on purpose after she lies and tells me that she forgot. She says im right and she was trying to prove a point. Then I tell her to tell me a story and she tells me that she has a boyfriend. Now she didnt bring this up as a main topic. This was like in the middle of the convo. She was hiding it for awhile. I never knew it at FSU. So I start making fun of him on taking her to go eat and her taking all his money. Then I tell her that were going out tomarrow. I dont have a car so I told her to drive and she goes "He can drive." I took that as a joke towards her boyfriend. She even said on the phone that we would have a kid and ****, which she has said before. Now, trust me, she's not weird so dont say that lol. She didnt just say that, it was in the convo lol.

So I call her up the next day. Tell her im going to the mall and ill call her when I get back. So I call her at 7pm and she says it was too late and that her bf was over. So I go over with the "boyfriend killer" mood. This kid is the definition of AFC. She has already graduated and he's a senior this year. So I mess with her in front of him. She must of came up to me and grabbed me and hit me a million times. You know those types of hits that screams "I wanna have sex with you" haha. I cant keep count how many times it happened. He left for about 10 mins and we were sort of alone in a room with the door crack open with her mom sort of watching. So I lay on the bed right next to her. She didnt mind me being on her or my face right next to hers.

Now, I didnt go for the kiss. I dont know if that was a good choice but at the time it felt right. I didnt want it to look rushed. She for sure wasnt acting like her boyfriend just left and another guy is up on her. But who knows. Even when we first meet she was all up on me on a couch and I was feeling her whole body and she had a boyfriend. For some reason they broke up 3 days letter. ;)

She would hold hands with him or put her arm around him on purpose around me. When we were alone I remembered "Dont bring up the bf" She tells me that he says her tits are perfect and that their a handful. Now I know this girl. She said that just to bother me. She is trying to make me jealous.

Now, I think the right move is to just tell her that I hope she has a wonderful relationship with this kid. That I hope it works out and that she deserves it. I just dont know how to work it exactly. But that would be the smartest move.

The problem is I still have feelings for her and I'm moving back to FSU in a week and half! :(
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
lol, why do you say that?
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
In other words either take flight or crash & burn
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top