"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ vs. Nice guy contradiction

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Ok, we all know how effective indifference can be and how we must avoid the wuss mentality in order to be successful with women.

Today I was talking to a married woman and we got onto talking about relationships. She was talking about how her husband doesn't show her enough attention, she never knows what he's up to and wonders if he's having affairs. In short, she basically described the ideal DJ - a cool, dominant male who keeps her guessing and never reveals his feelings. And there was me, listening to her whine, feeling like I was slipping back into my old Nice Guy/friend role.

However, she was coming onto me rather blatantly and rather strongly and was using her husband's behaviour to justify it. She even said "if I had the chance to have an affair, I wouldn't hesitate", which I'm pretty certain was a huge hint.

I'm not asking how to win her over or anything. My point is that she was willing to cheat on her husband who sounds like he has his "game" together. Not only that, but she was getting hot over someone playing the "Nice Guy" role.

Obviously I don't know the full situation, but this appears to contradict everything I've learned on seduction and relationships.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
here is where the huge problem comes in, and where knowing about this site is not a good thing because it only brings worrys and this is where ignorace is bliss, but it seems like girls do not like to mary jerks, they prefer a diffrent type of guy, he not an AFC but he is also not a complete DJ, this is because when they mary some 1 its not about chasing you anymore, its about you providing for her. and because of these charicterastics that are desired, the kind of guy is more of a nice guy now on the scale, the jerk is less desired, partly for the reason they never have long relationships, its because women get fed up with them because eventualy although you should not be a walk over, you should not be a challange anymore, you should both know where you stand, and girls do not know where they stand with a jerk!

hope iv been a help!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Hold on a second, this is not a contradiction! The entire reason that she is feeling this way shows that her husband is in charge of his life and is doing what he can to get his needs met.

It just happens that on the scale he is on the taker side and she is on the giver side. He is getting more sex than he is willing to give her friendship in exchange, leaving her a little bit dry on the gender needs balance.

By her acting interested in another man that is not her husband by means of sex is her way of trying to 'BUY' that emotional need for friendship that she has and can not entirely get from her husband.

I'd find the guy and shake his hand, he is playing the game quite well from the way it sounds.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Bullsh1t. Her husband isn't an ideal DJ. A DJ is respectful of everyone and keeps whatever marriage oath they make in mind. Cheating on your wife is NOT being a DJ. It is being a horny d1cktard that can't control his little nub of a d1ck.

The wife is clearly frustrated. I mean...if you think having your wife come on to guys (nevertheless...hot guys like DirtHeart lol jp I'm straight) is "cool" and "DJ" then might as well marry a wh0re and call yourself a DJ.

Being a DJ isn't all about picking up women. IT's about being the alpha male and knowing what's right and what's wrong. It's about having conviction in your beliefs and giving as well as receiving respect. It's about living your life to the fullest and if you have a significant other, sharing those experiences with them. It's not about being a pushover, but it's not about being a bully either.

Too many DJs have gone to the "dark side" in hopes of winning the girl of their dreams. You are wrong. You use neghits and insults and think it's C&F. You're nothing better than what you started off as. So get your mind straight and do not think a DJ is a jerk or ladies man or pimp.

By the way....if you're married you need to fvckin stop "playin the game" because that's retarded as hell. Stop thinking for yourself for once and settle the fvck down with a family and provide your children with a stable, happy family atmosphere. I feel sorry for that woman and her children if she has any...

*** Any where in the above statement(s) that one reads "you," AFK Protector is strictly refering to "you all" as in "you people in general."
 

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
EL PASO, TEXAS
Dirtheart u r pretty much right. I was seeing a married chick for a while until we both decided to break it off. Her husband wanted to go to counceling so she decided to give it one more try. She was all over me. Spending time together goeing to luch. She even setup a date to go bowling together. She told me thursday that she wanted to be with me.

she was on her way to the bank so that she could get everything that she wanted in her name when her husband decided that he didnt want the divorce. Deep down inside it hurts us both because she wants to be with me, and I want to be with her, but the only reason why she is trying is for her 2 little girls.

And with her I was a nice guy and a jerk all in one. So you see her husband did all the things that a DJ should do, but I came around and changed all of that.

DJ's gotta learn how to change there game to fit the situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top