Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dj vs. afc

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I really need some help on this before I drive my car into a wall thinking about it. I have a girlfriend now.. I have fooled around with tons of girls and have had girlfriends before but I cheated on them and had no respect for them. Then I meet this new girl and everything changes... I dj'ed the girl and things worked out. Now it just feels natural for all the AFC stuff to come into play but I don’t want it to. Can you guys just give me some pointers on how to treat girlfriends and not potential girlfriends? And please don’t say act the same way you did when you met her cause its different, im not trying to get her…I have her I just want to keep her. Thanks guys

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to treat girlfriend: Romance (not too much, you need to be suave about this), be spontaneous at times, don't call every day (try to still keep it every few days) but don't spend hours on the phone, go out with her a few times during the week (later on in the relationship though), don't cheat, and treat her with the same respect she gives you.

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, dude your the man. thats how i have been acting but i felt afc. i think i felt that way because its been so long for me. any one else have any advice.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehehehe... isn't it just SO hard being a Don Juan? Man, you really gotta be careful of every step you take man... you could end up being....... AFC!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That would truly kill you, wouldn't it?
YessireeeeeeBob, God Bless our sosuave.com boys and Doclove, Yessireeeee, may the Good Lord bless em all'...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one more: don't be pushy for sex.