Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Tricks Don't Work In High School!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

Anyway 'tricks' wont work anywhere.

Think about it, half of this stuff is based around the fact that girls have had lots of experiance with chumpy guys. In high school a lot of the girls aren't going to have had that much experiance, probably rendering a lot of this rather useless.

I came across this thought when I found out some 14 year old girls were falling in love with guys they just seen at lunch time but didn't talk to. How many DJ moves did they pull? I thought 'damn this is fcking immature! What is this, primary school?'. Hell then I ended up with my own fan club, none of them really new me. It turns out girls get oneitus exactly like we do!

All the PUA stuff is designed for use in the 'real world' with older girls that have experience and when the environment is changed. It can mess with your head reading about all this why you are still in high school. I know, I've been through it! Don't worry about anything like cold approaching at malls or whatever. Your in high school just have fun.

Sure some of these fundamentals are great to learn. It prevents us from becoming the nice guy. But hey I even seen nice guys get girls while I was studying all this, just because they took action. While I was trying to land the perfect 'neg' and planning my next c/f line they would just ask her out. Some guys would say 'hell no!' to someone who asks if they should tell a girl they like her, I say go ahead! It's experience. You will KNOW if it works.

ANY action is better than no action. Making a mistake with a girl is a lot better than reading an article.

Fundamentals like kino, disinterest, c/f (sometimes) work! The problem is they have to be part of who you are, rather than tricks or moves. The catch is when you are learning these you may have to go through a period where you consciously do them. This probably wont work well, but don't think it's the fault of these 'techniques', you just have to do it until it's a part of you, until it's natural. Then your success will skyrocket.

Everything found on this site is just imitating the symptoms of being a cool confident guy. Look for this stuff in guys that get girls, you will find it. The thing is they probably don't know they are doing it, they just are being themselves. You have to get to this stage. And you know how you do that? No it's not by reading. You have to go out there and get EXPERIANCE. If you just lose your fears and start finding confidence and becoming outgoing you will do a lot of this anyway.

The biggest thing you can do for your success with women is increasing your comfort around them. The only way to do this is simply to hang around them. Make friends with girls, do stuff with them. Hell i don't even care if you land in the friend’s zone. Don't try to get there, just try to relax and be fun. You probably won’t get there if you aren't trying to impress them. After that maybe you can ask some girls out, don't think of it as trying to get them, think of it as getting experience.

I have literally gotten to the stage where I don't regret things anymore. It isn't a mistake, it's a learning exercise. I honestly don't look back at things and think 'why did I do that?' or 'why did I have to stuff that up?" (at least not for very long). I just think "Ok what did learn from this?". I'm only ever disappointed if I don't think of I learnt, which almost never happens.

Another thing you should do is get over oneitus. I will tell you why. The WORST thing you can do when attracting someone is wanting something from her. They can always pick up on this. If you are trying to gain their approval, through being a nice guy or using sweet techniques, it will almost never work. Even if you are trying to act disinterested you body language, voice tone and other sub-communications might give you away. Girls are good at pickup this up. They don't want a guy that needs them, they want a fun guy who is cool to hang around with. Someone who does cool things and they want to tag along on your adventure. They don't want to be your adventure. It's ok to be attracted, even to show it, just never ever be needy. Want to take her along, not take something from her.

I don't get oneitus anymore. i just don't. People think they can't control it. They think it is love or some other sh!t, or even that they aren't shallow and they don't like her for her looks, even though they haven't talked to her. I know. I’ve been there. I've had onitus for girls for years. It took me a fair while to shake but I've done it. I don't spend any night depressed over a girl. If it doesn't work with a girl, I might be sad, for a few minutes. You might think you can't control it, but you CAN. It's just what you focus on. Instead of thinking of her just do something else. Make sure you have a few girls in your head, not just one. Eventually it is easy and happens naturally.

One more thing you need to know. Women are like ships looking for an island to land on, you are the island. You can’t bring your island into her ships, she has to come into your world. This is part of why trying to impress her never works, usually guys are trying to get into her world. They talk about her, try to impress her, talk about things they have in common with her, buy her presents, you see the pattern here. You have to build a life that YOU want. YOU have to become an attractive person. Don’t try and get into her world.

Always do what YOU want. Don’t try and impress someone, just do something if YOU want to. Don’t let people tell you what to do, do what YOU want. Don’t wait for others, take the lead and do what YOU want. This is vital if you ever want to be good with women.

So if you are like me, stop reading so much. If you are new here it might do you some good. The only things you need to do are:

-Have fun
-Be social
-Hang around chicks (preferably hot ones)
-Don't be outcome dependant
-Be busy
-Don't be needy
-Get experience
-Get out of your comfort zone
-Try new things
-Don't be restricted to you current friends, or held back by them

And most of all:
-HAVE FUN

If you do this girls should come naturally without you having to try. This will also get you experience, and therefore confidence. I spent most of my time at high school just sitting with guys, do you think this helped me? I spent most of my time in high school on here reading articles. Did this turn me into a massive pimp quickly? No. It took time and experience. There is no point knowing what to do logically if you cant do it in your actions. If you are trying to think logically while talking to a girl it screws you up. Most of my success comes from just having fun, it’s the best advice anyone can give you. This is because I didn’t care about the outcome, I brought her into MY world, and I wasn’t thinking logically.

I heard a good quote: "All you have to do to get a girl is make less mistakes then the other guy"

Something else to think about: “The hungry don’t get fed”

PS: I'm writing a pretty massive guide for high school I will post at the end of my time there. I wanted to put some of my thoughts out there for feedback. This isn't polished or edited at all, and in the end you may see me repeat some information. Just thought I would let yas know ;) This turned out as more of a random rant then I intended! There’s a lot of condensed information in here.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
whaaa, I spent almost a year now on this forum and you are telling me the dj tricks dont work in high school. it sorta worked for me

i cant wait for your massive high school guide

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 6am here and I don't know why I'm up, didn't read all of it but most of it and have to completely agree. I've noticed that high school girls go according to what should happen, what they should be attracted to. If you fit in some of the simple prerequisites of what a girl should be attracted to you, high school girls will be all over you like that. To me getting high school girls is ridiculously easy it should be a crime (actually me being 18 it is haha).

Another thing is that high school girls are rather insecure. My friend is a lowkey AFC but he's a master at making other people comfortable, and that's why he attracts a lot of high school girls and not older women (if they are older, they're usually ugly anyways). Social positioning and kino are integral ingredients to making high school women comfortable.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i figured this out a while ago too.
i stopped trying to learn these techniques after I was happy with where i was.

The site overdoes some of these things.
but in minute quantities, they are great.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SinJester, I must say....you remind me of myself! lol seriously dude the things you post are things I think about but never post. Great job :up:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about tricks! Its about being you! Or in other words your best self. Be fun, out going, socialable, tell funny storys, bust on girls and whatever. Just have fun with yourself. You guys are in high school!! Your teenage years are suppose to be fun!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, they help make me want to write stuff like this.

I would like to make something clear that I probably should have mentioned in the actual post. This isn't for people that are brand new here. Most AFCs need a good slap in the face. The problems start after you have read some stuff and start taking it all too seriously.

The problem is that you can't fake anything for any length of time. You can't really have success unless you are being yourself. You aren't being your true self if you are held back by what other people think of you, this includes trying to impress someone, for example a girl. Also you aren't going to get anywhere at all without experiance, ever. Reading stuff on here without going out and trying it is like anything else, try reading a books on how to play guitar for a year and see how good you are at the end of that without picking one up.

I'm trying to help other people out because I spent way to much of my time in high scool on here. Most of my success has come when I threw it all away and just had fun. Now I will give you that this place gave me some of the beliefs that I need, and the confidence to act, the success still came when I wasn't actually thinking about it.

One thing I don't like about this place is that it gives you the mentality that you aren't good enough as you are. That's not true. You can accept youself and become more confident without having to change anything externally. Whoever you are you could get a girl right now.

Becuase of antidonjuans post I might as well say that obviously if something is working for you then you shouldn't change it. I definately agree with redspicyflag that inner game is most important, I just wish it didn't take me so long to figure that out. ARrocket I'll take that as a complement ;)

I've noticed that high school girls go according to what should happen, what they should be attracted to. If you fit in some of the simple prerequisites of what a girl should be attracted to you, high school girls will be all over you like that. To me getting high school girls is ridiculously easy it should be a crime (actually me being 18 it is haha).

Another thing is that high school girls are rather insecure. My friend is a lowkey AFC but he's a master at making other people comfortable, and that's why he attracts a lot of high school girls and not older women (if they are older, they're usually ugly anyways). Social positioning and kino are integral ingredients to making high school women comfortable.
Hahaha does that make you a criminal? Anyway it's way easier than people make it out to be. Every girl out there that is single is just waiting for a guy. Every one. And all the guys are too scared to tried there luck. So even if you just try you are in for a big chance. Things like social status/age do matter, but the absolute key is that they only matter for certain girls. Some girls might only go for older guys, some hot girls don't care about popularity, etc, all of them go on their feelings. The principles of attraction we learn here do apply somewhta, I just think that HS girls are easier because they don't have experiance with lots of AFCs. They will probably jump on the first guy that shows interest in them.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some aspects that are taught in this forum may not work on women in high school, however, the very basic principles do work and with experimentation, you are able to see the stuff that works, and the ones that don't, and with enough practice, you can put a twist on things to make it work.

For example, I noticed negs don't particularly work on girls in high school, because many of them are immature, and by using negs, even rarely, you will become known as "jerk." In addition, ****y+funny ONLY truly works on amazing looking girls, an HB7 will treat it as if you are making fun of her, since they are insecure. Over the past year, I've realized the actual secret in high school is a mix of funny + sweet + confident + outgoing, with a TOUCH of ****yness goes a long way. That's my personal experience though. Girls seem to like guys who joke around a lot, and as long as you don't start to act like an emotional tampon when you are building rapport, you will never be in the friends zone.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT post sin! For some reason this post inspired me more than other celebrated posts. Five star material.

DonAlan456

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
It's not about tricks! Its about being you! Or in other words your best self. Be fun, out going, socialable, tell funny storys, bust on girls and whatever. Just have fun with yourself. You guys are in high school!! Your teenage years are suppose to be fun!
The second you start using tricks, your a PUA not DJ.

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a good job of summarizing Zan's Natural program.

But you wasted your time with the mystery method and all that, because most (DEFINITELY NOT ALL, those people who bump this completely are idiots because tehre is some very good info here, I just personally don't take the routines which makes 99% of it a waste of time, though what I did take from it have been gems to me) of that is crap.

You're one of those fools if you think PUA (or ok DJ) material is a waste of time, because these people have experience you can learn very much from, just stick to inner game and not outer game (self discovery vs. Hey you girls i need a female opinion.. blablablabalabla copyright style)

But you are also thinking like a line-using PUA. Keno isn't a manipilative tool.. Its fvking you touching her.. Which is definitely something you need to do (turns out i just do this naturally anyway, but we're not here to brag ) You seem smart to me, but you are having trouble understanding the value of things based on the preminition that all the words that come out of someone's mouth you have judged as X are X. There is nothing you can do that is stupider. Nothing. That is called ignorance. When you hear something, think of ways it could be true, and pay no attention to who it is coming from. Those biases are stupid and whether you take it from me or not (depends if I've said something else in this reply that will make you ignore the pattern break I just gave you), you will learn it eventially.

Read up on Observing Ego to make sure you have less things to learn from in the future, and more positives to BUILD on instead. It is basically a short cut to accessing 100% of your knowledge at all times so you dont make stupid mistakes.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this stuff does work in HS it did for me, you just have to apply the principals well and you will fly, i mean for some people, it may not work.
But personally, for me it works a treat.
I get loads more attraction from many more girls
people want to be with me
and i have so much more confidence in all aspects of my life
i think if you dont apply all of the principals well which the average DJ might not, i can see why it might not work, but, from a personal point of view i think this site is amazing :)

Reaction score
I agree with the quote in the first post, "All you have to do to get a girl is make less mistakes then the other guy"

Alright, now let me tell you why I like this quote so much. If I may... Well I'm currently going to summer school. And so far I've gotten 2 numbers from 2 chicks that just randomly sat by me in my 2 classes. Okay, cool. I can hit on women. Yeah, summer school is to catch up on classes you failed. But I also see it as an opportunity to hit on women to test you pick-up skills/get the rust off. But now here is why I like the quote... On the bus. There is this one girl that came back after 2 years. 1st day, hit on her, kino'd. Boom. Seemed like right then and there that I had her hooked, but there was a flaw in my plan that I did not for see.

She's the only good looking girl on the bus!

So, this one guy. Who I don't like, moved in. I watched and observed, because I didn't really care for the girl 2 years ago. I don't really care now. So today I get on the bus to go home, and she's sitting with Mr. Fag and I watched him get her number. (Another thing I didn't do.) And then, out of the blue, she turns to me and says "Give me gum!" and I'm like "uhh..no." and then I turned away and talked to my friends and completely ignored her. Proving that she cannot control me and I'm not her puppet. So, it's only a matter of time before this guy messes up. Because really, he doesn't have a game plan or stragedy. I'm just going to watch and enjoy the show. haha

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best threads I've seen on here. Great observations, great work.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I disagree with this. If you're approaching ANYWHERE whether it be school, work, your local gym, it is all just for practice. And you're not looking at the full scope here. Game isn't all about "DJ Tricks" "Openers" blah blah all that bullsh*t, it's about working on your inner game and building confidence and this can DEFINITELY be learned by approaching in High School. So take his advice if you want, but just know that in the end you're limiting yourself and making excuses not to practice. If you're still using "DJ Tricks" such as preset openers, C+F lines, blah blah blah, you've still got a long ways to go anyway.

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, great post. a good article which covers the misconceptions and fills the blanks in the heads, which would lead to a correct mindset and true confidence. well done. make it sticky :)

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this, but i use these tricks myself, and realized that i dont have all that much success with girls.

I tried to get my friend into PU and he said he didnt need that "sh1t" I think the fundamentals are priceless, things like kino and other stuff like that, things that work universally like eye contact, kino, confidence.

The friend i tried to get into this stuff didnt read one article, ever, and now he has a girlfriend, but hes still afcish, being needy, desperate, he wanted to buy her flowers just to show he cares for her, and its only been one month, yet these 2 cant keep their hands off each other!

This thread is completely true, but i still think everyone should get acustomed to the fundamentals. Im wasting my time reading all these stupid articles when all i need to do to get a girl in HS is be a fun, social, funny guy. Everthing im reading is ****ing with my head and i need to stop, chill the **** out and enjoy my highschool years and not worry about women!