"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DJ Tip - movie dates C&F

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I'm sure this will work with any kind of date, but this example will be a movie date. As you know movies are rather silent events so you need to take advantage of the time you have before the movie.

anyway, hit the theater early so you have time to talk (about 20 mins worth at least). Make sure you have a magazine in your hands with a horoscope in it. Sometimes you can find these in the theater and just pick them up for free.

On my last date I picked one up for her and one for me.

Shortly after we sat down we scanned our magazine for interesting pictures and stories to talk about. (this helps the conversation and keeps it interesting)

Then she came across her horoscope. (As you know all women love horoscopes) I asked her to read it to me. she did that and it just happened to have some good bullcrap in it about romance. which worked in my favor. Then when she asked me to read my horoscope I decided to use a good c&f routine and just make one a horoscope up (because mine sucked).

"Dear Taurus,

You will meet a lovely lady tonight. Her hair will be of the finest gold thread and she will have stars in her eyes. You will also be able to sense that she is a good woman and deserves only the best. She will find your charming nature to be irresistible and she will know that you are a good man.

(change tone to C&F)
yep.. well that seems really accurate to me. I'm impressed. "

This produced the best c&F response I have ever had.. This girl said, "yes I am a good woman" and she cuddled up to me. She was all over me throughout the movie.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
00kev

I like your routine w/ the magazine. Its an interesting way to flirt: most likely, shes never encountered that before

Aside that, let me get to my other point. That wasnt C&F. It just tickled her pickle in a flirty way. Still cool
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Very clever DD, very clever! I bet you slept real good that night and you were quite proud of yourself! :)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
at the end I could of said something like.

"yep.. I would have to say that all that stuff about me being irresistible is true. not too sure about you though :) " and then looked at her like she is sexually dangerous.

That might be more C&F

I suspect there are many variations of this routine.

You could even go on and add a line about her sexual desires.

“Beware dear Taurus, her sexual desires could be more than most men can handle. You will to be at your best to please her. “

Those thoughts did cross my mind at the time, but for some reason it felt natural to tone it down and just underplay it with her. It worked really well though.


just another small thing i did.

during the move there was a scary sceen and she jumped closer to me. at that time I squezed her arm and said.. ah don't worry you are a strong woman :) Kino. she laughed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top