Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Ten Commandments

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, instead of a void, we have a bank of knowledge. In order for a long essay to be worth writing, somebody first has to discover something new that hasn't been covered. If you think that's going to keep happening every month, or even every year, then you might be overestimating the complexity of the whole dating game.
This sounds like Duell's quote of

"The advancement of the arts, from year to year, taxes our credulity, and seems to presage the arrival of that period when human improvement must end."

or that 19th century patent commissioner:

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."

Everything has been said! All answers given! All questions answered! Shut down the forum! All mysteries have been solved!

I don't even think we've scratched the surface.

Dealing with women and life is the largest discussion of Time and our own lives. After all, how you look upon women defines your life. Such a subject isn't taken lightly.

The discussion isn't confined here. You have the whole of poetry speaking of this subject, the entire volume of Shakespeare, a wide constellation of plays, libraries of philosophy rantings, multiple histories and cultures, assorted religions, and that isn't even the beginning. You have the experience of every person here, most importantly, yourself to draw off ideas. You have the real world, filled with (we hope) real women, to draw up more observations. You have colleges of biology devoted to our cause, that rare club of 'great men' and their biographies and actions, and the unknown 'real' men such as the firefighters, the policemen, the truckers, those that keep civilization working. You have the nightclub and the church, the school and the party. You have all these things. Yet, we're still not close to scratching the surface.

The mystery of women is the mystery of nature. Civilizations, religions, laws, are all built around the conclusions (or even non-conclusions). How could there be there is nothing more to add?

As for the forum, what is occuring has occured before. The subject of this place is women and your thoughts on women. Some people have wacky ideas, or good ideas. What is occuring now seems to be people talking to each other instead of talking about the subject.

"OMG I hate Yggrasilx!!111"

"Punk! Moderators, ban him!"

"Non! Moderators, ban HIM!"

Instead of a focus on information, it has shifted into a focus on personality. But in the end, we are all 1s and 0s on these electronic pages. You didn't come to this site to do verbal duels, you came to share and gain information!

If there is a DJ Bible, one could think of a DJ Ten Commandments to help us all be productive as possible. It might even read as:

1) Focus on the information, ignore the personalities.

2) Don't try to become the smartest person in the room. No one cares.

3) If you don't have anything to say, don't say it.

4) If a subject has been posted in a thread, post in the existing thread, do NOT make a new thread.

5) When you post, try actually saying something that gives information or requests information.

6) Do not POST LIKE THIS or LiKE tHIs or like this!

7) There are always new observations and discoveries to make on women and life.

8) Detailing new context unleashes more change than new content.

9) If you have a question or a post idea, read the bible or use the SEARCH feature first.

10) Don Juans shall not tear down their brothers! (That is what women do. Women tear down fellow women over nothing. We're not gossiping women, are we?)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back...

Welcome back Pook;)

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, instead of a void, we do have a bank of knowledge. I see it as a natural pattern that scarcity breeds innovation. The creators of the site and the early members had an empty slate to fill, and you all did an excellent job. It is amazing to me that a few people can write things inspiring enough to actually change people's lives.

However, in the face of all of this great writing, people seem to be much less motivated to contribute. They believe that there is little left to discover, and then start to claim that the forums no longer have a purpose. "This site will never get any better", they proclaim, because nothing new will ever come.

My point was the opposite, although I articulated it poorly. Clearly we have not uncovered every last truth. I see no reason to think that there will not be more great essays and even completely new insights that can be equally profound as the ones that came before. I just don't agree when people post saying that it's not going to happen because they've been logging on every day for the past 7 weeks and there still hasn't been another gem like "Weapons of Mass Seduction". Things that are inherently valuable also tend to be inherently rare, and this site is no machine that produces inspiring insight on cue. People must make that effort.

And I believe that some will. While others sit around complaining that nobody is bringing new ideas to this site, somebody out there is improving their life. They will discover things about themselves, and find a way to relate it to others - and then they will write something that will shock everybody here. People will feel their jaw drop, and maybe even say "Bible Worthy! Put it in the DJ Bible!"

People just need to stop believing that, because this site is now mature, that it can no longer develop and evolve. They shouldn't, however, expect it to develop at the same rate as it once did. Innovation, however, often comes in spurts, so I won't be surprised to see not just a trickle of new things come, but an entire wave. It's also not a bad thing that things have been slow lately - there is a lot for people to absorb right now. Besides, the percieved lack of new insight creates a great sense of scarcity that will, in fact, encourage a wave of innovation.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, my respect to Pook.

4) If a subject has been posted in a thread, post in the existing thread, do NOT make a new thread.

5) When you post, try actually saying something that gives information or requests information.

9) If you have a question or a post idea, read the bible or use the SEARCH feature first.

10) Don Juans shall not tear down their brothers! (That is what women do. Women tear down fellow women over nothing. We're not gossiping women, are we?)
I'd like emphasize #1.

This is something that I'd like to elaborate a bit on.

Focus on the INFORMATION itself! Thus this means information has nothing to do with the poster! The information is ALWAYS information! The poster may change.

I have been attacked from all levels, from "what's your age?" to "what credability do you have?" When I write, people have asked, "while I know what you say are true, I'm not willing to take what's true to my heart unless I know that who you are is real/true/fact."

This has brought me down to this,

The personality of the poster isn't important, not his achievement, not what he has done, but the information he presented!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The personality of the poster isn't important, not his achievement, not what he has done, but the information he presented!
I disagree 100%. Just because information is presented well and sounds like it makes sense does not mean it works. The more credibility a poster has, the better his information is.

It's called credibility. If members who have proof of their game in real life (Diablo, Player_Supreme, Hoobie, and others) post information, I'll know that whatever they write down has been tested and proven to work for them. That's good information because it comes from a credible source.

If a typical sosuave member posts similar information, it doesn't mean anything. Until he tests it out and shows that it has helped him get laid, it's just spectulation and keyboard jockey theory.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
If a typical sosuave member posts similar information, it doesn't mean anything. Until he tests it out and shows that it has helped him get laid, it's just spectulation and keyboard jockey theory.
Information is always information.

Example as a question for you, what's the difference between Pook's "be a man" versus another poster's "be a man"?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Information is always information.
Yes, but there is right information, and wrong information. In the example of this website, right information gets you laid, wrong information gets you nothing.

While I have nothing but respect for Pook and his writtings, if he wrote one thing, and posters like Player_Supreme or Hoobie wrote something exactly the opposite, I'd listen to Hoobie or P_S over Pook.

The reason is, I don't know anything about Pook, I don't know if his own advice worked for him. I assume that it has, but I don't know for sure. With P_S or Hoobie, I can see their photos and know that they are getting laid left and right, and that whatever they're preaching to others has worked for them.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I'm going to see if I can organize something with Pook.

GrantsGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sifer
Then I'm going to see if I can organize something with Pook.

Are you his personal d1ck holster? We all know the valuable insights Pook shared on this board. You are crossing manlove schoolgirl infatuation.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but there is right information, and wrong information. In the example of this website, right information gets you laid, wrong information gets you nothing.

While I have nothing but respect for Pook and his writtings, if he wrote one thing, and posters like Player_Supreme or Hoobie wrote something exactly the opposite, I'd listen to Hoobie or P_S over Pook.

The reason is, I don't know anything about Pook, I don't know if his own advice worked for him. I assume that it has, but I don't know for sure. With P_S or Hoobie, I can see their photos and know that they are getting laid left and right, and that whatever they're preaching to others has worked for them.
Fair enough, Player_Supreme has posted a few pics of him and his women. It's obvious that he knows what he is talking about with regards to seducing women and getting pu$$y. However, the guy is 40-something years old! It's pretty pathetic if you think that screwing 100+ women, or whatever, by the time you're in your 40's is a major achievement.

Pook's advice goes way, way deeper than just seducing women. It's pretty much a whole philosophy on life and if you want proof that it works, just read anything by the succesful people of the world, who will all say similar things to Pook (for example, Steve Jobs in Pook's latest post.)

But, whatever, let's listen to Pook's advice here and focus on the information istead of the personalities. Player_Supreme's advice may work for Player_Supreme and Pook's advice may work for Pook, but this is no 100% guarantee that it will work for you. Read the information, think about it, then go out and APPLY it to your life. If you try it all out for yourself and see what results you get, the person that posted the information is irrelevant.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not on this website to learn philosophies of life, learn how to invest in stocks, or learn how to start my own company. There are books and seminars that explain this better then anyone on sosuave can.

This website is supposed to be about seduction (i.e. attracting women and making them obsessed with you). I come here to discuss game with people who have it, share a little of my info, take a bit of theirs, and come out knowing something I didn't know before.

So when it comes to seduction, yes I will rather listen to someone who's had sex with 100s of women by the age of 40 then to someone I don't know much about. Credibility goes a long way in my book. And whether P_S' lifestyle is a great accomplishment or not, is not for you or me to judge. The guy enjoys his life, lives it how he sees fit, and does what makes him happy.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when it comes to seduction, yes I will rather listen to someone who's had sex with 100s of women by the age of 40 then to someone I don't know much about.
I agree...

Somethings could be good in theory but bad in practise.

Someone that has no luck with women could come on this board and vomit out advice for the purpose of obtaining an ego boost...posing like someone that knows what he's talking about...a charlatan...

I wonder...why would someone give a ton of advise and refrain from mentioning how that advise has worked for him? It just seems strange...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is unfortiounate that for every one post with good information there are 30 useless posts. So now days, somebody who wants to find something usefull has to read A LOT.

I should stop replying as much too:D

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But everyone is an individual, the same things do not work for everyone and on all girls. Getting wrong information is just as important as getting right information, because what someone else thought of might not have worked for them, but might work for you.

It is all about personal development and learning to create your own version of how to pick up women, because only the things that you field test and practice will work for you.

If you get told things that dont work (what you labelled wrong information) then you can learn through your own personal experiance, which is a far more valuable tool.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know who we're talking to. We don't. This is a crutch, not the whole thing. I talk about women with men in real life, with succesful ones. I try and do my thing.

I disagree with Pook. That, if I understood correctly. I'm not planning on leaving the forum any time soon. Why? Because this is a crutch, but still, a crutch is neccessary(sp).

At the end of the day, we are all here to be better. And in real life, most people are not in life to be better, just to get by.

Now, this comes from someone who left the forum for ... I dunno, lots of months, and before that left for more than a year.

Some guys do go over the top and become e-djs.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

Lets see...

I totally disagree with #1. Information and the quality of that which it is presented is nigh on invaluable, but we're people - we have personalities and we have them for a reason. I know what he's saying in scenarios like: "This guy p!ssed me off once, so I'm going to ignore everything he has to say." Doing that would be stupid - but so is not caring/ignoring who we are. I want to feel like I know people here, and I can only hope they feel the same. Especially because everyone has a personality - if they didn't, we'd be robots (and I don't think anyone here wants to be viewed solely as a "database"). I think #1 would better be phrased "Don't hold a grudge against each other and remain open minded towards others." (Kind like #7)

As for #2 - I think this would better be read as: "Become as smart of a person as you want, but don't try to advertise it." We need people of intelligence and people who seek to further it, but we also want people that are smart enough to be enjoyable. The quest for knowledge is an important one - but don't be a douche because you memorized a chapter from your Differential Equations book. Learn as much as you want, but do it only because you want to.

Yadda, yadda...skip to #10: We're going to fight, people always do. It's a discussion forum for crying out-loud. Non-agression is a sweet ideal, but you're not going to take away such a strong primitive instinct (i.e. challenging opposition). What we can do, however, is try to quell it the best we can. I would say: "Having people argue is inevitable, but letting it get out of control is not. If you're going to fight someone on something, be sure it's for a productive reason." In other words, the cause of your fighting should be something that might benefit someone besides yourself. We should look out for each other, but I'm not putting up a fence of passiveness for anyone.

Maybe I'm out of line, I don't know. I know Pook has been here forever and has contributed some classic sh!t, but I think this "Commandment List" needs some tweaking.