iqqi
Master Don Juan
no no please don't, this is a competition of insecurity.and anyone can produce web cam pics..I can send you a dozen if you like
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
no no please don't, this is a competition of insecurity.and anyone can produce web cam pics..I can send you a dozen if you like
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
admitting you have a problem is the first step.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I am very insecure...very very insecure...yes I am....I sure yam....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It would be interesting to see if I could prey on you...Originally posted by iqqi
don't worry about me staying true to being a woman, playa, i stay true to being myself.
thanks for your advice, "daddy" (ahhahaa), but my ways tend to intrigue men, if anything. well, intelligent, strong, openminded ones-the ones i like! you probaly couldn't "prey" on ME at the club![]()
and as silly and "shocking" as i may come across, i am never mistaken for manly. ahahahahha!
crazy maybe. son.
![]()
LOL! You two should get a room...Originally posted by Starman
Iqqi is all woman...although I did find a family pack of trojans and some viagra in her purse once..
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
blah blah blah blah blah baby blah blah blah ooh baby blah blah blah my d.ck has blossoms on it blah blah blah i was meant to be a woman blah blah blah
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.