"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DJ Techniques in Europe

ActAsIf

New Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
What's up all? I am gunna be studying abroad the next 5 weeks in Europe and most definitely will be hittin the scene and hopin to meet some lovely local ladies. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice on differences in methods between the U.S. and Europe. I am sure the basics (Eye Contact, Smilin, etc..) are the same, but I am thinkin' more along the lines of conversation and the like and how I will be perceived since I am an American.

In case your wondering, specifically I will be spending in two weeks in the U.K. - mainly Manchester and a weekend in London, and then off to week in Prague (Czech Republic), a week in Barcelona and Madrid, and a week Southern France and Paris before headign back to Manchester for the final week.

Thanks for anyone who can give me some tips for mackin' with European women...

Actin' as if...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
In England you can spew any bull**** aslong as you exagerate your American accent.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
You're not coming to the Netherlands and I don't know about any of the other european countries but dutch girls would be very interested in you since you are an american. At the same time I have to warn you that many people think of americans as loudmouth patriots that think they are superior just because they are american. I'm not saying you are or anyone else for that matter. It is just a prejudice. I am just saying.. you might wanna be just a little modest..
 

1878

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Barcelona!!! i was there 2 weeks ago and its a belter city, brilliant!!

head for the clubs at the port at the bottom of las ramblas you'll have a great time,

i got some girl from malaga no problem at all and some other girl from poland which was a bit more difficult but hey there ya go,

i was only there 3 nights

manchester you should have no problem either, the north of england ermmmm you'll find girls much more willing if u get me;)
especially if ur from america just use it to ur advantage

madrid ive been there pretty much the same as barcelona


oh and another thing haha watch out for the prostitutes in barca their terrible lol
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Check curvas will suck you just cause you're american... no worries there
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Manchester, I live here at the moment :) What do you need to know. Don't listen to all the southern knobs from London and beyond telling you about this part of the country by the way.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Check out the thread 'DJing in England'.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I found the 'act American' advice pretty amusing. I have what you might call a pretty all-Ameican accent, with a hint of 'SoCal lazy' in it, and though most Euros thought I was a Japanese tourist, they later adjusted their views afterwards, treating me like an American. What was interesting was that afterwards, many of them admitted to me that 'they could tell I was American or a "Westernized Asian" ' because of the way I dressed, and especially because of my body language (****y, outgoing, not usually timid).




So all in all, that advice is on par. Just be yourselves - that is the chill and relaxed American - but also be respectful of the currenty political climate. In other words, also don't be the Obnoxious American Ass-hole.
 
Top