"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ Talk

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Ok, this is a tiny dilemma (hope I spelt that correctly) that just popped. I bet it's simple, but bear with me please.

What kind of topics do you talk about on first dates/initial approaches?

I've heard people say just get friendly and talk about where they come from, who they are etc. but doesn't that take away from that "I knew you before from someplace" feeling?

Thanks

--iMat
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
you don't try to make one subject out of nowhere, you have to talk about whatever that flows,

so if you talked about how she went to go hang out with her friends you have alot of ways of making her subject go with the flow.
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Thanks.

But for a ****ier approach, when you bust her balls, when should you smile a little to let her know you're playing around (when she tries messing around with you), and when should you put on that serious (my dog just died) face to keep her wondering?

--iMat
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
doing these things come to natural if you already know the fact that what you should do is right.

From the way how i learned how and when to smile and to show her that i was playing around is by learning from other people through observation. I observe how they do it and how they socialize with them. You need to know what to do at the right time. Alot, or maybe even, all the guys who know the ways of smiling and who does this right never messes up. They don't mess up because they don't think about what they do, they just do it naturally.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
talk about anything, try to avoid the 'who are you' questions.

a girl who is interested will ask most of the questions.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Or is it better to just go at it quick, get the email/number, and try setting up a get-together, then get more in depth about stuff?

--iMat
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Ok. I was at this public place, and there was this Ok HB6 sitting there, and I decided that practise would be good.

But before I could say anything, I just froze up, because I thought... after I said hi (which I found harder to imagine doing when in situation), what would I talk about?

I know you use situations, but let's say it't just two strangers in an empty space.

What kind of things can you say?

--iMat
 
Top