"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ Report!

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well, I've been a DJ for a while in my day :D, and I finally put it all to test in one freaking day. It all started at the movies about 2 weeks ago, me and my friend were walking around in the lobby after the movie we saw and we seen two very nice looking chicks. We went up to them and asked them if they wanted to see a movie with us. It was perfect, cuz I connected real good with one of the chicks and like-wise with my friend and the other chick. We were watching the movie and I leaned in for a kiss, and that led to like 10 min. of making out in the theater. (we were in the very back). So I ask her during the movie if she wanted to go to my friends car outside, she quickly said yes, and I scored with her that night. The only gay thing was that it was in the back seat of my friends car... but this story goes to show you, if you DON'T hessitate and just do things as soon as they come into your mind without overanalysizing anything's possible. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
woah good job man.

so your saying u just met this girl, made out, then ****ed her brains out?

your crazy maaann
 

Evo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ny
wow! ...... thats is insanely cool
 
Top